The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the Louden made money
Robert might pay bills feed himself and family
He may take a holiday or buy a car

Indeed, the Marshall family should do everything for free, if anything they should pay the expenses themselves and let the income go to someone else.

Oh and if anyone asks them to explain private business matters or breach confidentiality they should do it without asking impertinent questions.

We woul
Indeed, the Marshall family should do everything for free, if anything they should pay the expenses themselves and let the income go to someone else.

Oh and if anyone asks them to explain private business matters or breach confidentiality they should do it without asking impertinent questions.
we woukd run it better
Robert making a living for him and his family while providing a great service to our fans

Shocking behaviour

We are pleased to confirm that there will be a pop up Gers Store will be available from 11am for this Sunday’s match against Marseille.

This is the first opportunity to buy the current Hummel Home Kit in the vicinity of Ibrox Stadium and ideal for anyone attending the game and looking to purchase some official Rangers Merchandise.

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

mhcJFEd.jpg
Mr marshal well done sir those on here talking shite are probably mentally challengeds make no mistake. You stand up when others sit in there hands

Well done to the Louden and well done to @Robert Marshall

Benefits Rangers & our supporters because we can actually get merchandise on match day

Just say something also about Robert, Greg, The Louden - when I started my blog who helped me on twitter, who helped me organise a night, who’s helped me with stuff or getting to speak to people? They have & it didn’t benefit them in anyway, infact I’m probably a massive pain in the tits but they help - don’t understand the moaning about this or constant sniping all the time

People need to stop criticising the wrong people on here & get behind those that are trying to help

Rangers first remember folks
The thing is mate, there's wankers in all walks of life. No matter who they support.

Benefits Rangers & our supporters because we can actually get merchandise on match day

Just say something also about Robert, Greg, The Louden - when I started my blog who helped me on twitter, who helped me organise a night, who’s helped me with stuff or getting to speak to people? They have & it didn’t benefit them in anyway, infact I’m probably a massive pain in the tits but they help - don’t understand the moaning about this or constant sniping all the time

People need to stop criticising the wrong people on here & get behind those that are trying to help

Unfortunately we will always get the jealous/mentally challengeds on here who hate anything to do with the Louden or us making money :oops:

WATP

I don't know the fellow and havnt been in his pub but to me Robert comes across as a decent man.Dont get the digs at times tbh.Any man who works hard in any trade deserves success.Good luck and hope you have a great season MR M

Looking forward to seeing the shop in full flow tomorrow. Free pint is just a bonus. And Staropramen > T anyway.

Going by some of the dubious (or just plain stupid) posts on this thread, maybe there should be a popup IQ testing facility also. Anything below 60 would surely get rid of a few on here...back to Kerrydale street maybe?

Sorry if already been asked but i would assume there will be no black and orange tops or zippers if the online store is sold out??

Just checking to save me going up so early to find there isn’t, as much as i would love to stoat around before kick off!

Great work either way Robert and the people criticising need to wind their necks in

Sorry if already been asked but i would assume there will be no black and orange tops or zippers if the online store is sold out??

Just checking to save me going up so early to find there isn’t, as much as i would love to stoat around before kick off!

Great work either way Robert and the people criticising need to wind their necks in
Sorry,I have no idea what they will have apart from strips and I believe scarfs

Personally, I'd like to see it somewhere within the vicinity of the megastore, with a explanation as to why it's there.

Regardless of the above, having this pop up store at the Louden is better than nothing.

Hope it's outside it, so the kids can get access to it......

Last edited:

Likewise. Robert doesn't even know me personally but did me a massive favour for my mate just because we are all part of the "Rangers family."

I got the same nonsense when we held nights in the pub for RF, chasing blue pound blah, blah, blah. Until it was pointed out that we paid all the expenses.
There is a certain way to do things.
Couldn’t give two fuks if they make anything to be honest. But know how the big man works would prob put to a good cause. So fukin back off all the negativity

Personally, I'd like to see it somewhere within the vicinity of the megastore, with a explanation as to why it's there.

Regardless of the above, having this pop up store at the Louden is better than nothing.

Hope it's outside it, so the kids can get access to it......
Rangers couldn't allow it on their property without risking legal action. Its essentially Elite's store and nothing to do with Rangers FC

Rangers couldn't allow it on their property without risking legal action. Its essentially Elite's store and nothing to do with Rangers FC

I'm intrigued, why could Rangers not allow it on their property. Is there something in the lease sports direct have for the megastore which would not allow it.

I'm intrigued, why could Rangers not allow it on their property. Is there something in the lease sports direct have for the megastore which would not allow it.

Rangers are not allowed to endorse or promote Elite (or the gers store). Theres an injunction out to stop this. Nothing to do with the lease of the megastore. If they allowed it they would have breached the injunction.

Rangers are not allowed to endorse or promote Elite (or the gers store). Theres an injunction out to stop this. Nothing to do with the lease of the megastore. If they allowed it they would have breached the injunction.

Thanks, I didn't know there was an injunction in place.

Great idea.

Up for the friendly next weekend so will pop in for a pint and maybe pick up a training top.

Hummel and Elite have been superb given our retail issues. This is another step in the right direction allowing dabs to buy kit at the stadium. Well done to them and The Louden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back