The pain on Reddit

They’ll be all over it mate

Those threads are always a highlight, watch out for the wee skinny Reddit nerds that will talk about organising a violent resistance to them, they always like to voice that opinion on those threads

They are a particularly favourite of mine, the outrage is excellent. :D

I try and go as many as possible for the added bonus of annoying them :))

Ffs that Noel Hunt studies in the same field as me

Why does he have his PS username in his bio hahahah

He is going to regret posting his psn. Amazing the time you have on your hands to bam up crash barriers When our retired. Wait till he sees my psn. He is going to have a heart attack.

It's a terrible site and app to navigate, had to download the app to view the mentioned thread - now keep getting bizzare push notification. Deleted app with a day, not for me

This app is the best way to use Reddit

The official app is shite & the mobile page pushes you hard to download the app

I'm not sure if it's also on Android

"The amount of children there is sickening, getting this prehistoric practice forced upon them with no choice, bunch of inbred creeps."

Do you think the Papes upvoting that understand the concept of irony?

And my favourite, its there every single year without fail - "Can we please just normalize running these cunts over already?"

Why are they using American English? Terminally online.

"The amount of children there is sickening, getting this prehistoric practice forced upon them with no choice, bunch of inbred creeps."

Do you think the Papes upvoting that understand the concept of irony?

And my favourite, its there every single year without fail - "Can we please just normalize running these cunts over already?"

Why are they using American English? Terminally online.
Naw I've honestly had enough, first the football and now this but I can't go work in an office with 4 other people in a job I've been in since last April and have only worked from home doing work that isn't even mine because a lot of what I do needs to be on site. My career is literally being put on hold so to try and keep case numbers down and whilst I'm sitting in my house for the entire week at a computer not knowing my coworkers these fuckers along with the football are out making it all for nothing. How much longer has this to go on.

This is quite the break down :D

Naw I've honestly had enough, first the football and now this but I can't go work in an office with 4 other people in a job I've been in since last April and have only worked from home doing work that isn't even mine because a lot of what I do needs to be on site. My career is literally being put on hold so to try and keep case numbers down and whilst I'm sitting in my house for the entire week at a computer not knowing my coworkers these fuckers along with the football are out making it all for nothing. How much longer has this to go on.

This is quite the break down :D
Beautiful, feel like ive seen that same comment every single time a video of football fans or gatherings is posted on that sub. But theyve missed the most crucial part of their post -

"But im going to keep voting for the politicians actually responsible for this because i pure hate westminster"

My favourite bit of it though is definitely the fact they have a tag dedicated to it

"Orange fucking walks. Again"

They arent going away you purple haired freaks. Either get used to it or move away from places like Govan and Bridgeton FFS B-D

My favourite bit of it though is definitely the fact they have a tag dedicated to it

"Orange fucking walks. Again"

They arent going away you purple haired freaks. Either get used to it or move away from places like Govan and Bridgeton FFS B-D
Move next to Govan then have the cheek to complain about it being full of football fans ffs :D

They always hit out with stupid replies like I didn’t know there was a stadium here etc.

It was nice of them to post a nice birds eye view as I couldn’t make it tonight B-D

I always post shit about SNP in r/Scotland but sometimes I feel as if I'm there myself doing it, we need more folks to get on and start commenting to drown out the deluded masses.

I always post shit about SNP in r/Scotland but sometimes I feel as if I'm there myself doing it, we need more folks to get on and start commenting to drown out the deluded masses.

I simply cannot stomach the collection of freaks, recluses, virgins and crackpots that inhabit the Scotland sub. I’ll stick to slagging them from a distance on baduk

The reaction on r/ScottishFootball after England won:

EE6053-A7-A48-E-4-C38-B1-EF-42590-BE1-EF1-A.jpg

Clearly not actual fans if this is worse for them than an OF loss, absolute weirdos.

The reaction on r/ScottishFootball after England won:

EE6053-A7-A48-E-4-C38-B1-EF-42590-BE1-EF1-A.jpg

Clearly not actual fans if this is worse for them than an OF loss, absolute weirdos.

GIRFUT! Forget an OF loss in an hour but this makes you raging? Pathetic. I’d trade every tournament from now till I day I die going to England if that shower across the city were brought to justice for their crimes.

Back