The pain on Reddit

I have more in common with England fans than I do with the tartan army!
Personally I really enjoyed seeing the stadium going mental and the atmosphere. I think it's really only the tims that I absolutely HATE to see winning (obviously anyone beating us at all is brutal).

Then logging on to Facebook and Twitter etc and seeing people who hate us melting down has just made my day.

Did you hear it was never a penalty? LOL.
Good.

Personally I really enjoyed seeing the stadium going mental and the atmosphere. I think it's really only the tims that I absolutely HATE to see winning (obviously anyone beating us at all is brutal).

Then logging on to Facebook and Twitter etc and seeing people who hate us melting down has just made my day.

Did you hear it was never a penalty? LOL.
Good.
Just waiting on England to win in the final due to an offside goal. That would make my year.

Being an England fan is so very similar to being a Rangers fan.

If I had the choice of a 5-0 win last night, or the option to win it how we did - I’d choose the latter.

Right up the haters.

:shh:

The reaction on r/ScottishFootball after England won:

EE6053-A7-A48-E-4-C38-B1-EF-42590-BE1-EF1-A.jpg

Clearly not actual fans if this is worse for them than an OF loss, absolute weirdos.
The thing is that they are basically going out of their way to be offended.

If the tims beat us most of the outlets you go to for Rangers content will be full of it. Tims you know will be at the wind up. Etc etc. Even on here it's just impossible to avoid.

England doing well when you are living in Scotland is easy to avoid.

If people hate the commentary that much then just mute and talk to your mates instead. It's not like if you actually attend matches that they play the commentary over the tannoy.

Its a made up problem because people can't just own up to it and admit they are bitter and jealous.

I would have hated for the tims to win 10 in a row because I am a bitter bastard who absolutely hates every single thing about them. Its pretty easy to just own it.

Its funny watching a decent percentage of Scotland right now trying to protect their "progressive" and "against hate" and virtue signalling personas behind this moaning about commentators etc.

"I dont hate the English I just can't understand why it was a penalty for those diving bastards who booed the poor Danish anthem and blah blah blah what are they even proud about? Bunch of pr!cks who are *checks notes* passionately supporting their national team just like every other nation."

That" haha the English coulnae beat us" swagger is gone. Replaced by tear-filled incoherent rants that barely manage to cover up the irrational hatred and pain seething underneath.

*Chefs kiss*

You're never a Rangers fan if you can forget getting beat by the Orcs within an hour.
Exactly this, you wake up days later in a foul mood and for a split second you can't remember why and almost smile. Then it hits you, so you tip the Mrs out the bed onto the floor, kick the cat and eat dry cereal because your life doesn't deserve a splash of milk :)) Thankfully we nearly always have a game a few days later to get it out the system. Scotland have become like the Rugby team for me, if they win it's a oh well done lads, if they lose then it's meh

And Sturgeon, they’ve stealthily moved the dial that people want arrests for public criticism of the FM? The Pope you can hide behind religion at least.
These are the same folk who lap up all that “tories %^*& off home” stuff and see it as hilarious banter.

It just shows them up for the hypocritical scumbags they are, and I say that as someone who doesn’t even like the tories :D

And Sturgeon, they’ve stealthily moved the dial that people want arrests for public criticism of the FM? The Pope you can hide behind religion at least.
Humza's first draft of the hate crime bill included making political viewpoints a protected characteristic. The example given was criticism of a political entity should be an aggravation of a crime.

I love how he gets all upset at the big bad Rangers fans and their violent songs and yet literally posts about how he wants to “set fire to the bastards” straight after.

Hypocritical, arrogant prick. Typical of that subreddit.
You've got to assume they're just the people at school that were picked on by normal people. There's one further down that says they'd like new rules brought in so they could 'chin' Rangers fans. The replies are pretty good.

You've got to assume they're just the people at school that were picked on by normal people. There's one further down that says they'd like new rules brought in so they could 'chin' Rangers fans. The replies are pretty good.
They just appear to be really angry and miserable people. Everything seems to annoy them and they fantasise about taking out the anger stemming from their own depressing lives on other people.

They just appear to be really angry and miserable people. Everything seems to annoy them and they fantasise about taking out the anger stemming from their own depressing lives on other people.

90% of the people on these subs are stinking goths and west end luvvies, we know what these people are like, absolute losers with a lot of deep hatred and resentment hidden away beneath the act they put on

I just can't imagine how tragic their life must be.

Sitting with gritted teeth, wee tears staining their cheeks as they watch other people out enjoying themselves and having a laugh. It must bring out memories of endless days spent inside as every one of their classmates spoke about plans for the weekend, of every school dance or sports day where they didn't get picked, of watching their peers get aff with someone at freshers week while they peered out from a dark corner, a flacid half-chub as they imagine living vicariously through normal people but can't even manage that.

I love how at least half of the thread is Rangers fans being downvoted to %^*& for laughing at them. :D

I had to put a self-imposed ban on myself posting on r/ScottishFootball in particular because I couldn't resist the pull of abusing the muppets who infest it, especially after we won the league.

Opposite for me personally. I put a self imposed attack order on all tims in sight on Reddit and spent about a month winding folk up on the Glasgow sub B-D

I even had to make a backup account as I got a temp ban for trolling on Glasgow lol

Opposite for me personally. I put a self imposed attack order on all tims in sight on Reddit and spent about a month winding folk up on the Glasgow sub B-D

I even had to make a backup account as I got a temp ban for trolling on Glasgow lol
Haha fair play, I had a proper "what am I doing with my life" style epiphany after I realised I'd spent the guts of an afternoon arguing with some yahoo clown who was trying to claim that "hun" isn't sectarian and then thought nah that's enough redditing for me. I've got here for getting into daft arguments with internet randos, what do I need reddit for :D

Haha fair play, I had a proper "what am I doing with my life" style epiphany after I realised I'd spent the guts of an afternoon arguing with some yahoo clown who was trying to claim that "hun" isn't sectarian and then thought nah that's enough redditing for me. I've got here for getting into daft arguments with internet randos, what do I need reddit for :D

Aye I stopped the proper arguing stuff on Reddit a couple years ago, it’s far too time consuming and needlessly gets you angry at some faceless random going round and round in circular arguments, now it’s just a thing I use to wind people up relentlessly, everyone on it is so highly strung and angry that it’s such low hanging fruit :D

Aye I stopped the proper arguing stuff on Reddit a couple years ago, it’s far too time consuming and needlessly gets you angry at some faceless random going round and round in circular arguments, now it’s just a thing I use to wind people up relentlessly, everyone on it is so highly strung and angry that it’s such low hanging fruit :D
Haha aye. There's one pleb I used to go out of my way to wind up, can't remember his username but he's got Red Kola as his tag or whatever you call it. A proper yahoo imbecile.

Back