The pain on Reddit

“pretty much, if they win the EL then financially they're strong again which is dreadful considering they'd probably die again if it wasn't for this European run” This is personally my favourite out the thread lol

Whenever Rangers fans do something naughty the people on the Glasgow subreddit spout vitriol about how much they hate all Rangers fans.

But when celtic fans do something just as bad or even worse they don't have the same vitriol, they try and drag Rangers into it to by saying how they don't like football fans in general etc.

Whenever Rangers fans do something naughty the people on the Glasgow subreddit spout vitriol about how much they hate all Rangers fans.

But when celtic fans do something just as bad or even worse they don't have the same vitriol, they try and drag Rangers into it to by saying how they don't like football fans in general etc.

The mod of the Glasgow Subreddit... just like Glasgow FB pages... is either a) Celtc fan, b) SNP supporter, c) a nonce, d) all of the above.

My litmus test for normality is Reddit. If you're active on it you're likely wrong in the head.
I stayed away from it early on when it had the replies indented the wrong way round. Absolutely demented page design. Never wanted to go back since and even when googling solutions for problems at work when it suggests that site I tend to click those last.

Thought r/Edinburgh would be a good place to look into my Edinburgh ancestry.

But the seethe and anything Protestant is frowned on there....

Can he provide one single peace of evidence to back up his “The Orange Order is racist” claims?

Fûcking throbber. I’ll take some comfort knowing he’ll be raging all day tomorrow.

‘Nominal catholic’ is a rather odd phrase as well.

Its a big yawn tbh. We know we're hated. In any other country it would be a hate crime, but in jolly Scotland you just have to get on with it eh.

Scottish-based subreddits are full of the most deplorable, left-leaning, SNP supporting gimps you could ever hope to meet. I would rather wank myself off with jaggy nettles than go on there.
They’re toxic as %^*&. 9/10 post are all Westmonster/tory/orange BS. Typical vocal minority.

Back