The pain on Reddit

Already well underwayB-D

Standard “a canne get a long lie because of the bigots” lie to start it off.

The usual hypocrisy from these people calling others hate-filled and bigots is staggering.

So, this guy asks “don’t they have anything better to do on a Saturday morning? “ whilst his plan for that time is the constructive and useful lying in his pit?

Can he provide one single peace of evidence to back up his “The Orange Order is racist” claims?

Fûcking throbber. I’ll take some comfort knowing he’ll be raging all day tomorrow.

‘Nominal catholic’ is a rather odd phrase as wel

1. There are Orange Lodges in African and Asia.

2. How is it anti-Irish when a, it’s an Irish Organisation and b. It’s represented on the Irish tricolour flag.

Orange walks seem to evoke an excessive level of vitriol on Reddit. There are a lot of very bad comments that are classist and racist.

The negative comments that are posted about the Orange Order wouldn't be allowed if they were posted about any other group of people, but in the SNP's Scotland Unionists are fair game, it is almost a free for all against Protestant Unionists in Scotland.

There are actual death threats against the Orange Order members being upvoted, pretty sure some of these death threat comments will be illegal.

Orange walks seem to evoke an excessive level of vitriol on Reddit. There are a lot of very bad comments that are classist and racist.

The negative comments that are posted about the Orange Order wouldn't be allowed if they were posted about any other group of people, but in the SNP's Scotland Unionists are fair game, it is almost a free for all against Protestant Unionists in Scotland.

There are actual death threats against the Orange Order members being upvoted, pretty sure some of these death threat comments will be illegal.

When you scratch the surface of what people are actually moaning about its either disruption that doesn't bother them during pride for example or snobbery towards the working classes.

It's also linked to the validation seeking virtue signallers. get on social media to get likes from folk.

1. There are Orange Lodges in African and Asia.

2. How is it anti-Irish when a, it’s an Irish Organisation and b. It’s represented on the Irish tricolour flag.

comment-ireland-should-stick-to-green-and-white.jpg

it-s-time-for-another-orange-ireland-away-jersey.jpg

You have to laugh at that reddit.

Loads of posts saying how bigoted the OO are and theres a post that says "Glasgow would be a better place if every adult taking part dropped dead on the spot", and its got about 20 upvotes.

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

It's not bigoted if it's woke. Get on with the programme.

Loads of posts saying how bigoted the OO are and theres a post that says "Glasgow would be a better place if every adult taking part dropped dead on the spot", and its got about 20 upvotes.

Whilst moaning about "hate" as they ignore the fact they themselves on these reddit threads are the most hate filled bigots around.

Whilst moaning about "hate" as they ignore the fact they themselves on these reddit threads are the most hate filled bigots around.
Everyone of them screaming about how it should be banned, how bigoted, hateful the orange order is, yet when challenged they can’t provide a single shred of evidence from the OO charter that matches their narrative.

Erm no you didn’t. DM me your username and I’ll tell you exactly why you were banned.

I got banned for arguing with SNP Rangers fans this was around time of people protecting statues and the so called Rangers fans who vote (SNP) were calling them a disgrace and bigots etc.

funnily enough they never got banned for the poison they spouted says a lot about that sub reddit.

I got banned for arguing with SNP Rangers fans this was around time of people protecting statues and the so called Rangers fans who vote (SNP) were calling them a disgrace and bigots etc.

funnily enough they never got banned for the poison they spouted says a lot about that sub reddit.
The Sub Reddit does have a certain type of fan I don’t have any connection or bond with.

type of people who would welcome Humza Youseff James Dornan and Michael Stewart on the forum.

Seem to think they have an air of superiority about them as if they are better than the average Rangers fan.

Glad I don't know any in the real world :)
I don’t know any in real world and I’m glad.

The hidden message from these keyboard warriors without a rattle-can is actually KAH. Spineless, sleekit scum.

Glasgow has a genuine problem with anti-Protestant sectarianism. How can the Irish PM hope for an Orange Order parade to take place in Dublin, yet bigots in Glasgow demand to see the end of the O.O. on its streets. ?

Back