The pain on Reddit

No even joking, back in 2014 there was someone complaining about the songs being played by the person who stayed below him. When queried where the person lived it turned out he stayed in a flat above the Louden down KP.

Instead of people asking him why he would be stupid enough to move to a flat above a pub they all felt sorry for him.

Genuine lunatics lol.

They revel in that victim mentality.

If I moved to beside Parkhead then complained about tramps celebrating I would be rightly laughed at and told why the %^*& did I move there.

I think they do it on purpose.

Last edited:
Friend from school moved to Glasgow for uni and became a full on middle class handwringing wanker, I’ve long been banned off her social media but a mutual mate tells me she’s been raging all day. Apparently she lives right by Ibrox too B-D

This, this is the story I'm here for.

Imagine hating a certain type of people because they support a certain football, then you literally live right beside the stadium. :D

This, this is the story I'm here for.

Imagine hating a certain type of people because they support a certain football, then you literally live right beside the stadium. :D
We stopped speaking after I attended the George Square "riot" on September 19th 2014 ;)

Speaking as someone who's never lived there, I'm happy to say people who moan about Orange Walks and football in Glasgow can get it all so far up themselves, again and again and again. I will continue to "invade" your city every few weeks.

We stopped speaking after I attended the George Square "riot" on September 19th 2014 ;)

Speaking as someone who's never lived there, I'm happy to say people who moan about Orange Walks and football in Glasgow can get it all so far up themselves, again and again and again. I will continue to "invade" your city every few weeks.
Theres a good thread on the scottish football subreddit ripping the pish out of all these arseholes on Scotland and Glasgow for their classism, hypocrisy and permavirgin nonsense

Unthinkable a year ago when r/scottishfootball was dominated by poets, mini poets and sheep nonces

69-BAAE70-F8-AD-4-E4-B-9543-264-A74-AD9-D15.jpg
Stick a pair of knickers on him, he looks a right chunt.

Theres a good thread on the scottish football subreddit ripping the pish out of all these arseholes on Scotland and Glasgow for their classism, hypocrisy and permavirgin nonsense

Unthinkable a year ago when r/scottishfootball was dominated by poets, mini poets and sheep nonces
Love to hear that, wouldn't go anywhere near any of this for fear of my blood pressure but we do need Bears and Unionists making themselves known in numbers in these sorts of places.

Don't know what it is about Glasgow that breeds that particular strand of middle class wankery though.

hahah they're a bunch of lunatics on those subs. I've been trying to hold fort in Soccer, which is succeeding more than I expected.

There are a proper few obsessed mentalists pretending to be Bears over there. Caught one (going by the name Blackburn_Rovers but with a Rangers flag) trying and failing very hard to be undercover. He got booed out by the choir.

Thankfully we're at the point now where the Liverpool, Leeds, Chelsea etc fans will jump in for us to handle the usual sevco timmy idiots.

Bet these one are the first ones to denounce the British empire and the war effort as right wing, faux outrage about a few broken war memorial benches, probably full of woodworm anyway the amount of money GCC spend on the city. Loving their pain.

Guys who have never set foot in Ibrox in their puff.

Correct 1 moron was saying he wouldnt want to sit next to a guy like my at Ibrox because my views.

Simply because i said i understood why there was Rangers fans in amongst the guys protecting the statues.

%^*& the all, middle class luvvies in disparaging working class people of a certain origin shocker.

We are the people

Ask all of these luvvies whether they had a tantrum over civic property being vandalized during the Marxist BLM protests ....

I can anticipate the answer. Bunch of agenda-driven hypocrites.

Just went onto Reddit to check it out. I can safely say it has only confirmed for me the reason I don’t go on Reddit. Full of nationalist scumbags.

I mean that's justification for outlawing Protestantism.... A few benches snapped when a crowd stood on them, imagine that. They will be replaced by new ones already paid for by Bears.

Their sectarian double standards are on full display. You even see neutral people commenting about it, the stuff they say about Rangers fans is just extreme and grossly disproportionate.

Just because a few Rangers fans stood on some old benches and broke them they somehow come to the conclusion that all Rangers fans are low-IQ inbred knuckle draggers etc.

If someone made such sweeping generalizations about any other group it would probably be considered a hate crime, but because of their sectarian double standards they seem to think that bigotry against all Rangers fans is okay.

reddit

a) can i smoke a reddit

b) can i drink a reddit

if the answer to (a) or (b) above is no - then fuck reddit.

Their sectarian double standards are on full display. You even see neutral people commenting about it, the stuff they say about Rangers fans is just extreme and grossly disproportionate.

Just because a few Rangers fans stood on some old benches and broke them they somehow come to the conclusion that all Rangers fans are low-IQ inbred knuckle draggers etc.

If someone made such sweeping generalizations about any other group it would probably be considered a hate crime, but because of their sectarian double standards they seem to think that bigotry against all Rangers fans is okay.
Their line of thinking is basically this:

If you support Rangers, get mwi, sing, be loud and wave union flags, then you are also a) a racist, b) a fascist/nazi, c) a thug/ned, d) a scumbag, e) an arsehole, f) an orangeman g) thick as %^*& , and h) a tory

The amount of times ive seen all of the above thrown about in the past 48 hours is astounding

Their line of thinking is basically this:

If you support Rangers, get mwi, sing, be loud and wave union flags, then you are also a) a racist, b) a fascist/nazi, c) a thug/ned, d) a scumbag, e) an arsehole, f) an orangeman g) thick as %^*& , and h) a tory

The amount of times ive seen all of the above thrown about in the past 48 hours is astounding

I only fall into the arsehole category there. :D

Here is someone getting down voted for pointing out their hypocritical double standards, I don't know how anyone can defend the BLM/Antifa rule breakers and criticize Rangers fans for the same thing.

There was no need for people in the UK to go out during a pandemic and protest one case of police brutality in Chicago. Lots of them were probably only doing it so they could get a photo for instagram that would get lots of like from Americans.

Absolutely.Glorifying the life of a lowlife scumbag

Reddit used to be boss. The place to be, spent days of my life on that site. Literally the front page of the internet for so many before social media took hold.

Now the place is a complete shithouse

I'm perhaps in the minority, but I do think the broken benches are terrible. I also hated seeing people climbing all over memorials in George Square.

That said, the mouth breathers and nationalists can go %^*& themselves.

It has been tremendous viewing all day.

It gives me great pleasure knowing I am partially responsible, and the hatred gives me the fuel to continue doing it. I hope we do it after the game at the piggery, and I hope we blow it out the water on trophy day.

I full scale want the arseholes on reddit to be raging
I hope you are reeling them in like a young mackerel angler down greenock esplanade

I'm glad other people go on this site, it warns the rest of us to stay away. I'd be banned as quick as I posted

hahah they're a bunch of lunatics on those subs. I've been trying to hold fort in Soccer, which is succeeding more than I expected.

There are a proper few obsessed mentalists pretending to be Bears over there. Caught one (going by the name Blackburn_Rovers but with a Rangers flag) trying and failing very hard to be undercover. He got booed out by the choir.

Thankfully we're at the point now where the Liverpool, Leeds, Chelsea etc fans will jump in for us to handle the usual sevco timmy idiots.

I had an argument with that same mutant on the Steven Gerrard arriving at Ibrox post. The guy is an absolute helmet.

Here is someone getting down voted for pointing out their hypocritical double standards, I don't know how anyone can defend the BLM/Antifa rule breakers and criticize Rangers fans for the same thing.

There was no need for people in the UK to go out during a pandemic and protest one case of police brutality in Chicago. Lots of them were probably only doing it so they could get a photo for instagram that would get lots of like from Americans.

Correct. BLM was a jolly for the day for the middle class.

Back