The pain on Reddit

These people on reddit act like they are hard behind a keyboard, every year people from many sub-reddits meet up, when you see the photos of the people that go to these meet-ups they are mostly out of shape geeky looking guys with bumfluff on their face.

Honestly hilarious watching the absolute nest of dingy wee virgins get all flushed.

The Scotland and Glasgow subreddits are chock full of the kind of sweaty eunuchs that are absolutely desperate to be in lockdown their whole life it seems. Which makes sense, because when you have 0 mates to go out with, nobody else being able to go out probably makes them feel a bit better.

Right, which one of you is "u/BleedsRoyalBlue72"

Absolutely buckled with laughter every single time i see that username bamming up all the tims B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D

too fucking good man

Friend from school moved to Glasgow for uni and became a full on middle class handwringing wanker, I’ve long been banned off her social media but a mutual mate tells me she’s been raging all day. Apparently she lives right by Ibrox too B-D
UyZ4XMG.gif

They’re bubbling about fireworks in their forum as well. Pretending it isn’t bothering them while crying on the internet about it. They hate celtc and all their players. Everywhere they look they see unions flags and Rangers colours. Shut the curtains and switch the telly on and they can’t hear it for fireworks. Go on their forum to try to take their mind off it all and undercover bears are telling them how good we are and pretending we aren’t doesn’t do any good.

“Insufferable” B-D

They’re bubbling about fireworks in their forum as well. Pretending it isn’t bothering them while crying on the internet about it. They hate celtc and all their players. Everywhere they look they see unions flags and Rangers colours. Shut the curtains and switch the telly on and they can’t hear it for fireworks. Go on their forum to try to take their mind off it all and undercover bears are telling them how good we are and pretending we aren’t doesn’t do any good.

“Insufferable” B-D
That is their real problem, they cannot stand that this is still Britain as well as Scotland

Some highlights from their biggest thread on it, enjoy the pain B-D B-D B-D

This ones a raging mentally challenged

Delicious tears

Proud of the G31 bears making conversation impossible

Man equates fireworks to a Panzerschreck

Get onto the politicians !!!!

I think some of /r/Scotland and /r/Glasgow are the guys from school & work that didn't like football and felt left out when it was the subject of conversation. Some of them will go on about how it's a pointless and stupid, yet if you look at their posting history it will be full of things like computer games or something equally "unimportant". They just can't see it

You'll notice quite a big overlap with the people desperate for lockdown to be extended, and looking for any reason to moan about breaches. People who's lives are more focused to being indoors, and are still a tad bitter about others not getting their interests

As I just said in the Glasgow sub before the post was deleted. It's nothing more than a bunch of pretentious arseholes looking down at the average Glaswegian for horrific things like setting off fireworks and talking in a different way to them.

As I just said in the Glasgow sub before the post was deleted. It's nothing more than a bunch of pretentious arseholes looking down at the average Glaswegian for horrific things like setting off fireworks and talking in a different way to them.
Who's the admin? I don't know anything about Reddit.

Who's the admin? I don't know anything about Reddit.

Reddit is basically a huge forum with it's own independent forums branching off it (called subreddits) and each one of these has it's own people who have created it and are running it.

Foolish to submit that photo, that window is easy to find and surrounded by thousands of Bears.
Its frightening how attached we are becoming attached to our phones and social media, not even registering the consequences of our actions before it's too late.......we need lockdown to end before wee all go insane...

Reddit is basically a huge forum with it's own independent forums branching off it (called subreddits) and each one of these has it's own people who have created it and are running it.
Yeh so basically it sounds like the narrative is being controlled by a nationalist with active censorship

Other FF users should make an effort to post on Reddit.

It's one of the most popular websites in the world and the cliquiness and sneering in the Scottish subs is an embarrassment.

It's our country too.
I have been giving it to nationalist scum of Facebook all day.

Consistently I point to facts and they don’t have an answer.

All they do is ignore facts and sling insults. That’s literally all they have.

Back