The red card

Texas ranger

The video won’t play for me because of my location, but it’s already a red card from the still shot of it on post #54, never mind what comes next.

Valley Bluenose

Ha ha you obviously didn’t play in the 70’s, have you Not seen the MOTD clip of Best beating 5 players, 3 of who’s ‘tackles’ were waist height? Good days to pl
Oh I played in the 70s mate. And in the 60s as well.:) The tackle was as clear a red as you are likely to see this season - or any other season. Only player I can think of who gets away with a tackle like that - is Scott Broon.:rolleyes:

Artful Dodger

That little prick mcinnes couldn’t even tell the truth when asked.It was right in front of you ya wee prick.You’ll have to see it again will you?Fu*king banger hope they have a season from hell and go down.

GallowgateBlue

He seems to have been about for an absolute age. Always has been absolute guff and just a big lump with no real talent. He has done well getting over 500 appearances in professional football due to the fact he's a big dunderheid.

strathavenbear

One of the many reasons Scottish football is falling further and further behind the rest of the world is none of us would have been surprised if only a yellow was given.

Reactions: TNT

Ruben Sosa

Straight leg with studs showing. Red all day.
[/QUOTE]

Definite red card.
Arfield clearly in control and looking to put his foot on the ball to break the tackle.