Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is going to depend on whether or not we reach the UCL group stages.
If we do, I think all of our top players stay.
if we don’t, then I would expect at least one to go.
If we qualify, then there might be a quality addition.
A £30 million differential is a helluva difference.
While I agree with you to an extent, I think some people are expecting us to immediately start splashing the cash as soon as we qualify.

It’s worth remembering we’ve posted eight figure losses every season we’ve been playing in the Europa League. That’s been getting plugged by directors, and so the CL should ensure we don’t need that. That along with increasing our players’ values and raise their profiles are the main immediate benefits of qualifying.

Jones, Barker, Hastie I guess we need to just take the hit.
What's the latest with Barker he featured early pre season with his new haircut then disappeared.

Nobody will pay a fee and match his wages. We're stuck with him, Barker and Middleton until there contracts run out. Hastie is the same.
Don't see why a club wouldn't offer £500k+ for him. Was there not a couple of clubs interested? Harder with Barker but I thought Jones could have been sold.

Hart signs for them, 15k a week..

Hope he fails the medical with his flakey scalp
They can have him spending £1 million on a mid 30s goalkeeper who hasn't played in 3 years and has major known deficiencies is hardly great business not exactly a sweeper keeper either

I probably haven’t seen him play a full 90 minutes since his City days but multiple clubs since then have signed him on the idea that ‘he’ll do a job’ only to move him on quickly. Absolutely stinking signing by them for the money he’ll be on imo

He's a decent shot stopper but seems to make a huge howler every few games. I'm happy for them to drain fortunes on him.

Hart on a three year deal is hilarious. Aim shots to his bottom left every time, that’s his weakness. That plus the fact he’s absolute pish nowadays. I don’t even know if he’s that much of an upgrade on what they have, plus he does not suit playing out the back which is supposedly what the fat Australian philosophy is.

Hart on a three year deal is hilarious. Aim shots to his bottom left every time, that’s his weakness. That plus the fact he’s absolute pish nowadays. I don’t even know if he’s that much of an upgrade on what they have, plus he does not suit playing out the back which is supposedly what the fat Australian philosophy is.
The KDS ITK said Ange didn't want Hart.

The B team games will be good to watch this season, that’s 2 cracking signings to add to the existing talent

Indeed, total nonsense. Its impossible to stop that happening due to the amount of partys involved in transfers.

However Scottish media don’t know about it most of the time, because the ‘leaks’ won’t come from our side.

Almost always comes from the other side.
I fully expect the Veerman deal if we can pull it off to be after Malmo are dealt with and that major cash injection is guaranteed.

Just like the Kent and Roofe transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back