The Winter 2020/21 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Nothing official yet but looks like a target of ours this time last year Lovro Majer is moving to Marseille for €16 million was linked with Birmingham on loan last year with Dinamo willing to accept £4 million for him

I can't see it,especially with the league done,the players we have at the club have earned their place for the upcoming European games

Don't get me wrong, I want as much as we can get for Morelos when he leaves.

But if you are asking me if anyone will come in with a £20m bid, or even match Lille's £16m offer, then I'd have to seriously doubt it.

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see that kind of money coming in for him.

We all "want" the £20m bids etc. But actually getting that is a different story altogether. The only market we may stand a chance of getting the money in is from England. It remains to be seen how it pans out.

Got to agree with you Coop, I’ve been shot down a few times now but I reckon we will be fortunate to see the Lille offer again unless Morelos has an incredible end to the season.

We need to start selling some players and he would top of the list for me.

Would like to see us make a move for Doig of hibs. For all he wouldn’t walk straight into our team right away, if Borna has a good Euros, which I believe he will, this young boy would be a good project. He is the type of project you could allow 18-24 months to settle and improve with our management and still be young when he breaks into the team. I believe he could then be our lb for the next 5-6 years. Reckon we could get him on the cheap given hibs look to be selling this window.

Derby would be a decent move for Edmundson think he would get the game time beside Clarke in the defence

Would like to see us make a move for Doig of hibs. For all he wouldn’t walk straight into our team right away, if Borna has a good Euros, which I believe he will, this young boy would be a good project. He is the type of project you could allow 18-24 months to settle and improve with our management and still be young when he breaks into the team. I believe he could then be our lb for the next 5-6 years. Reckon we could get him on the cheap given hibs look to be selling this window.
Good player but he wont come cheap as I think a few top English sides are looking at him mate.

Got to agree with you Coop, I’ve been shot down a few times now but I reckon we will be fortunate to see the Lille offer again unless Morelos has an incredible end to the season.

We need to start selling some players and he would top of the list for me.
Agreed mate. I can't see Morelos attracting bids of £16m or more. That ship has sailed.

We have to sell an asset in the summer. In terms of a priority list, I'd be least concerned about Alfie being the one to be sold. I'd certainly be more comfortable selling him ahead of the likes of Tav, Kamara, Goldson, Kent, Borna.

Doig definitely has something about him especially going forward and has a good left foot.

Think the lad is only 18 or something definitely someone we should be keeping an eye on plenty of potential.

Last edited:
Gilmour completely left out of chelsea squad, will go out on loan somewhere. We could have used him a few weeks ago but now with Jack back and Arfield nearly back probably no point.

Gilmour completely left out of chelsea squad, will go out on loan somewhere. We could have used him a few weeks ago but now with Jack back and Arfield nearly back probably no point.

Tuchel insisted he is staying

Bassey

Ross Stewart's a hard worker, runs the channels very well but not a great deal of quality on the ball or positional sense.

Think Sunderland could be too high a level for him.

I see Fashion Sakala scored two against Standard Liege on Thursday night another impressive showing according to reports.

West Ham showing an interest aswell.

This lad was rumoured to be on our radar on a pre contract agreement no real update on this one.

Could be a long term replacement for Defoe perhaps.

Was reading Radar’s report on Simpson and he looks a mixed bag, he looks like he is comfortable on the ball but not not the best in the air. Pocketed Ivan Toney which ain’t an easy task an is better than anyone he’ll face up here but appears to struggle with target men like Steven Fletcher which is more of the style he’ll face up here. Looks like he defends in same style as Helander.

Back