Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely different situations IMO, Lowry is a fair bit taller and has been playing lowland league all season which if it does anything it will prepare the B team for the physical aspect of mens football a bit. I'm not saying Diallo would be an utter failure because of it or if it's even true, but there's no denying it's something to consider.

By all accounts he's one of the most talented young players in Europe, the reason we'll get him if it's true is to toughen him up, otherwise we wouldn't stand a chance.

I just don't get why people wouldn't be excited by this prospect, a £25 million player FFS B-)

Amad was highly rated when Manchester United signed him. Less than 15 first team appearances across Atalanta and Manchester United. Needs football, look at Elanga - he’s a talent and Rangnick has started using him.

Look at Lowry in our team. Two impressive displays. These young lads are bursting to play. He was linked with Dortmund in December.

Vos and Jacobs know their talent.

Can’t be true. The amount of posters on here who have been constantly stating we won’t be doing any business.

If true, he is exactly the type of player we are crying out for and would be an outstanding signing.

By all accounts he's one of the most talented young players in Europe, the reason we'll get him of it's true it's to toughen him up, otherwise we wouldn't stand a chance.

I just don't get why people wouldn't be excited by this prospect, a £25 million player FFS B-)
I've literally not once said I'm not excited at it?

I knew folk would start moaning about this news.

A guy who was spoken about being one of main talents in Europe exactly a year ago and apparently he’s not good enough for us haha

A guy who has achieved nothing in pro football and has amassed a whopping 17 games. Hardly surprising folk are unconvinced.

If we do get Diallo then I will be delighted with it. In football it doesn't matter who you sign, its always a gamble. Look at signings such as Torres to Chelsea, Falcao to Man U

Have never heard of him until this thread.

Is he going to go straight into the starting 11 (which we need) or is he going to be on the bench and used sparingly?

Its a must for me mate, club need to go and get us a proper CM

Spend some money ffs
I don’t see us signing a CM unless Kamara is sold. Even if Lundstram is shipped out on top of Bacuna, we have Davis, Jack, Arfield, Sands and even McCann who has been making the last couple of Matchday squads who can play there.

I think it’s more likely we would go for a number 10 alongside a RW.

Jacko’s performance yesterday was very encouraging btw. He looked sharp as %^*&.

If its true about Diallo then must have confirmed to United that he will be given the minutes to play as that's what United are after they want him to play. Been linked with Dortmund and Derby move to Feyernoord fell through last year due to an injury. Gio aware of him before with Feyernoord link?

I knew folk would start moaning about this news.

A guy who was spoken about being one of main talents in Europe exactly a year ago and apparently he’s not good enough for us haha
He might not be yet.

A loan deal for a youth player isn’t exactly great news.

Where is the link coming from? Anything on Twitter is literally citing FF as the source and there is nothing on United forums.
That’s the cycle of a rumour. Somebody says something claiming to be ITK, somebody repeats it somewhere else and eventually the papers will pick up on it

Diallo is a highly rated youngster - hence, obviously, his massive move to Man Utd. Less than 900 minutes of game-time over the last 2 seasons, at every level including Premier League 2, isn't very encouraging though.

Looks skilful in the video posted, as you'd expect, but I'd say its asking a lot to expect him to come in and be a regular starter in all honesty. He has to have something about him though, so bring it on!

This is the correct level of loan deal, he’s a level above the likes ejaria, even kent in terms of bringing someone in on loan. Hopefully it’s an 18 month deal. An exciting player. Hopefully it is true. Sign him and bring another box to box and it will have been a good transfer window.

He has to be better than what we have.

My disappointment is though it’s another sticking plaster. Obviously we can’t afford him, so no option to buy, so essentially we’re just developing a player for another club. I doubt it would even be for any longer than this season.

You can’t keep putting together a team of frees and loans and continue to be successful. I can’t think of another successful side anywhere who does that.

Just seen the pages jump forward, where is saying we're in for that man utd boy or are we miscalculating 2+2 again?
There is absolutely no indication we have any sort of interest in Diallo online yet everyone is talking as though it is gospel.

Just the other day we had some posters crying about discussing players where there has been no concrete link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back