Those who don’t do Rangers Lottery - why not?

I pay £2 a week but would prefer to pay a monthly DD of £12, how do I do this ?
If you are able to do a monthly paypal transfer to me I can sign you up on my Agency. All my weekly commission and any prize money commission is donated to RYDC.. once set up it's dead easy. DM me if you want to try it.

I'm in Boydscores agency, I just PayPal him the cash every couple of months, works perfectly and ideal for anyone overseas or anyone that doesn't want another direct debit out of their account
Anyone wanting to sign up this way just DM me and we can sort it.

If you sign up through this link you also get entry to a special competition!

http://bit.ly/2TjOi6y

Tried to join pools there from your link but when trying to join don't know what happened they have said I have multiple accounts so blocked my acc, I don't have multiple accounts, it says to phone customer services do u have the number for it mate?

Tried to join pools there from your link but when trying to join don't know what happened they have said I have multiple accounts so blocked my acc, I don't have multiple accounts, it says to phone customer services do u have the number for it mate?
Rangers Pools have explained why this happens. It is on Join Rangerspools sticky on this forum. It was posted today so give it a look.

Just reading on Twitter, Colin Stewart from Rangers saying that over the Christmas period they’ve lost quite a few direct debit subscribers and that the total number of current players could fit into the Sandy Jardine Stand.

Given that we have 50,000 at every game plus many thousands more who don’t/can’t attend, it seems pitiful that less than 10,000 are prepared to pay £1 a week into the club. Once you sign up (which is very straightforward to do), you are sent a note of your numbers and that’s it. You don’t even have to check them every week as the club do that for you and post a check if you win.

If you don’t currently play, why not?

If you want to start playing, sign up here.

I became an agent just over a year and a half ago, I have had a. Jackpot winner, a couple of hundred pound winners a five twenty pound winners, that's out of 65 clients

Now £1004 new DD sign ups since the start of the year. Well done all. The target for this year is 4000 so a great start.

Signing up tonight I think. Genuinely keep meaning to and then forget. Have been meaning to do so for about 3 years :)) Not in can’t win

I stopped for a while after changing my bank.

Need to give them a phone, was a regular for years.

Another sign up on my Agency through PayPal. If you want to pay weekly/monthly or every couple of months it's no probs. Home or overseas just DM me and we can sort it.

First off, I would defo sign up for this...if...the below is sorted

Because, in this day and age there is no excuse for a website not to have ssl (tls) encryption on the front of it let alone not on the fucki ng sign up page. Passing passwords in clear text is a big no no and should be sorted out by Rangers pronto.

Because, in this day and age there is no excuse for a website not to have ssl (tls) encryption on the front of it let alone not on the fucki ng sign up page. Passing passwords in clear text is a big no no and should be sorted out by Rangers pronto.
Tam
An easy sort would be transfer your stake money to me(Agent 03606) by secure paypal account. I pay in every week but you could transfer monthly if that suits you better. Your cards get posted out to you. Job done and a win win. DM me if interested

Do you honestly think they'll change it?

I became an agent just over a year and a half ago, I have had a. Jackpot winner, a couple of hundred pound winners a five twenty pound winners, that's out of 65 clients

Yeah the agent and their pals seem to win quite a lot don't they?

Now £1004 new DD sign ups since the start of the year. Well done all. The target for this year is 4000 so a great start.

Can you repost the DD link and I will have a look. Great cause. Dont get to games as much thesedays so happy to help. Do you get emails each week letting you know winning numbers, no. of prizewinners etc?

Just reading on Twitter, Colin Stewart from Rangers saying that over the Christmas period they’ve lost quite a few direct debit subscribers and that the total number of current players could fit into the Sandy Jardine Stand.

Given that we have 50,000 at every game plus many thousands more who don’t/can’t attend, it seems pitiful that less than 10,000 are prepared to pay £1 a week into the club. Once you sign up (which is very straightforward to do), you are sent a note of your numbers and that’s it. You don’t even have to check them every week as the club do that for you and post a check if you win.

If you don’t currently play, why not?

If you want to start playing, sign up here.

For Balfarg and anyone else interested in signing up the link is above

Just had a look back and I've been playing this since 2008. Won £256 shortly after signing up, but nothing since.:(

I don't know my numbers. Need to contact Rangers Lotto to check.

Back