Tickets for the final

That was just our sections.
Might upset you but 19th Century Terrorist end top bit held 25,000 before it was knocked down.
We had to take over the south and North stand and the old higher tier of the old north stand.
And the schoolboys enclosure both ends.

Fucking good old days.
The East terracing was huge. At its peak they claimed it held upto 60,000 and our end only 35,000. I only went a few times before they got rid of the extension but never saw it as full as it would have been in its heyday.

My first Cup Final was 1981 against Dundee United. Tickets were very easy to get then even for Old Firm games and none of them sold out until the Souness era. Today it is very different and I feel for those who won't be able to get a ticket for the big games. If we had the old 130,000 plus Hampden today I'm sure it would easily sell out for the final. Maybe even I could get a ticket.

The East terracing was huge. At its peak they claimed it held upto 60,000 and our end only 35,000. I only went a few times before they got rid of the extension but never saw it as full as it would have been in its heyday.

My first Cup Final was 1981 against Dundee United. Tickets were very easy to get then even for Old Firm games and none of them sold out until the Souness era. Today it is very different and I feel for those who won't be able to get a ticket for the big games. If we had the old 130,000 plus Hampden today I'm sure it would easily sell out for the final. Maybe even I could get a ticket.
The replay of the 1981 cup final was pay at the gate, no ticket arguments in them days :))

There could be pay at the gate these days no problem, just scan your debit/credit card against a reader.
There could but back then grounds were never full. Now it wouldn't work with the number of people wanting to go outweighing capacity

This is a difficult discussion to have as some seem to think they have the nailed the issue without actually responding to the question and I have to confess I suspect I'm actually trying to reason with teenagers. For me it's less of a big deal. When I didn't get a Europa League Final ticket, I found one, cost enough but I got it. No MyGers points for that but I bought it from someone who had gotten a ticket from the club, they may have trousered the MyGers points based on my turning up. I've again failed to get one from the ballot for the final but I've bought one from a ticket resale site, the person selling it may get MyGers points for me turning up. The club have increased hospitality from the stadium. All of this denies your baseline fan. In short if I cannot get a ticket from the ballot, I should not be able to get a ticket full stop, but I can and so can anyone else with the money.

And that is apparently a fair system.

This is a difficult discussion to have as some seem to think they have the nailed the issue without actually responding to the question and I have to confess I suspect I'm actually trying to reason with teenagers. For me it's less of a big deal. When I didn't get a Europa League Final ticket, I found one, cost enough but I got it. No MyGers points for that but I bought it from someone who had gotten a ticket from the club, they may have trousered the MyGers points based on my turning up. I've again failed to get one from the ballot for the final but I've bought one from a ticket resale site, the person selling it may get MyGers points for me turning up. The club have increased hospitality from the stadium. All of this denies your baseline fan. In short if I cannot get a ticket from the ballot, I should not be able to get a ticket full stop, but I can and so can anyone else with the money.

Nobody got points for the Europa League Final and nobody will get points for this final (I still don’t think it’s fair someone is making money out their MyGers history, to be fair)

The club are claiming the hospitality sales are broadly the same as last year but it certainly doesn’t feel like it.

Or don’t understand the system.

CCCS points awarded pre-20/21 we’re pretty chunky if you’ve got none of them I can see how you’d be that low without realising.

Ah fook.
Now know what the problem was,
Lost four and a half stone over the past year.
Not a chunky anymore.
Need to be fat food loyal.:(

Or don’t understand the system.

CCCS points awarded pre-20/21 we’re pretty chunky if you’ve got none of them I can see how you’d be that low without realising.
Pretty much but I’ll never understand people that say they go to every home game but didn’t sign up for cccs save yourself hassle. I’m quite well up on gold without any add on, and if I continue how I’ve done got much longer than 5 years I’ll never drop out it or need add ons. Me & @Highway Star discussed this on Wednesday at the game, due to this thread lol

Serious question fella, you appear to have a real gripe with the system. Sounds like you’ve followed us for a long time and ticked all the necessary boxes including mygers. What’s the issue?

Old guy, first final since 64 I have missed. Son is getting my ticket.
Not a big issue.
Health wise, wont be doing Hampden many more times.
Will miss the dump, but had great days.

Issue.
My nephew got a ticket, Cant get into Hampden on his own as he is under 14.
My niece who takes him never got a ticket. I drive them when we get tickets away.
They sit right in front in front of the SLO :shh:
I have asked my niece to change places with me tomorrow so I can talk this over with him .Niece has said no.:(
Wee man in West Stand, My son in North stand.
And I will be driving then over and picking them up after we win.

If you say you’ve got 5 years of everything including this season as some have said and don’t meet the cut off for either, I’m going to say you’re lying
Mate I can fully understand why you would say people are lying as it doesn’t make sense.

However I can 100% assure you that I’ve had my current ST for 5 years, MYgers for 2.5 years, take all CL/European games, SCP, friendlies, Semi Final / Finals, on CCS since I got my ST and in Group 1 and I didn’t have enough points (1191). I’ve also attended close on 100% home games in the last 5 years. I do not go to away league games.

I spent most of tonight comparing my total with Royal Burgh Bears who was a great help. RBB met the criteria as there is 90 points difference which is mainly due to RTV and EH which I don’t have.

A lot of fans are far more deserving of a ticket that I am and I have no complaints on that but to say that if you attend matches you are guaranteed a ticket is incorrect. I have no reason to lie on this.

Im 100% proof that we have a fan reward system that requires you to have “add ons” to get a ticket. This will get worse in years to come unless they change Mygers, which I suspect they will, as more and more people lose out for only attending games.

Mate I can fully understand why you would say people are lying as it doesn’t make sense.

However I can 100% assure you that I’ve had my current ST for 5 years, MYgers for 2.5 years, take all CL/European games, SCP, friendlies, Semi Final / Finals, on CCS since I got my ST and in Group 1 and I didn’t have enough points (1191). I’ve also attended close on 100% home games in the last 5 years. I do not go to away league games.

I spent most of tonight comparing my total with Royal Burgh Bears who was a great help. RBB met the criteria as there is 90 points difference which is mainly due to RTV and EH which I don’t have.

A lot of fans are far more deserving of a ticket that I am and I have no complaints on that but to say that if you attend matches you are guaranteed a ticket is incorrect. I have no reason to lie on this.

Im 100% proof that we have a fan reward system that requires you to have “add ons” to get a ticket. This will get worse in years to come unless they change Mygers, which I suspect they will, as more and more people lose out for only attending games.
I’d go into the ticket office mate and demand a breakdown it shouldn’t be done manually and if you genuinely are being done out of points I think if I was in you position I’d lose the plot lol

There’s a good few London based bears staunch enough to have enough mygers points for tickets ;)

If you travel up enough you get a ticket via the loyalty scheme.

Got one for the South Stand Upper in the 2nd drop. Absolutely chuffed to bits, feel bad about all my moaning after missing out in the first drop :))

Just to confirm when you say 5 years ST - you mean 6 in MyGers history? (720)

CCCS aways is 50 points x 3 (150) (pre-MyGers seasons only)
CCCS semis and finals is 50 x 3 (150) (Pre-MyGers seasons)
MyGers is 20 x 3 (60)

There’s 1,080 off the bat.

Matches are at least 100 so that’s another 500.

100% not having a go at you here by the way - just trying to lay out a few things that might help you either understand or give you ammo for the ticket office!

I have zero add ons and >1,800 points

I have zero add ons and >1,800 points

Ive had a ST for all the years, on CCCS, apply for every game domestically and European and Im on 1526. My points total gets me tickets for finals and semis but Im normally short for points for Euro aways so have found myself buying home end tickets more, which is a wee bit annoying

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Again the club have shafted fans for corporate.

Rant over.
Despite being someone who has benefited from this, I absolutely agree with you here. I personally feel the original distribution for corporate is hugely wrong, but let’s not go there as many would disagree with me on that.

What many seem to ignore is that corporate season ticket holders also travel home and away, buy shirts and merchandise too. We’re just like you but buy a corp season ticket.

On top of that - Have you seen the increase in the price of helicopter fuel this year? Ross County away is becoming exceptionally expensive

Despite being someone who has benefited from this, I absolutely agree with you here. I personally feel the original distribution for corporate is hugely wrong, but let’s not go there as many would disagree with me on that.

What many seem to ignore is that corporate season ticket holders also travel home and away, buy shirts and merchandise too. We’re just like you but buy a corp season ticket.

On top of that - Have you seen the increase in the price of helicopter fuel this year? Ross County away is becoming exceptionally expensive
A point that seems to be missed by many.

Just to confirm when you say 5 years ST - you mean 6 in MyGers history? (720)

CCCS aways is 50 points x 3 (150) (pre-MyGers seasons only)
CCCS semis and finals is 50 x 3 (150) (Pre-MyGers seasons)
MyGers is 20 x 3 (60)

There’s 1,080 off the bat.

Matches are at least 100 so that’s another 500.

100% not having a go at you here by the way - just trying to lay out a few things that might help you either understand or give you ammo for the ticket office!
I uploaded my file into your app, which is great btw (thanks for this), the results are:

Season Tickets = 600
CCS Semi and Final = 50
No Refund Bonus = 25
Mygers Membership = 40
Travel Club = 20
MYgers Early Bird = 10
Away Registration = 5
Matches = 440
Hibs Semi Final = 1
Total = 1,191

I contacted the club as I thought the matches number didn't look right. Their response was
"With regards to home league matches, in the 18/19 season, these were not awarded individual points. Supporters received the points for the purchase of their season ticket. The points for home match attendance were introduced last season". The last part is clearly untrue.

The matches number still doesn't look right as if I look at the number of Celtic games, as an example, I have only received points for x5 games in total. The points were awarded for Celtic games on:

9/1/2023
11/4/2022
5/10/2021
13/5/2020
13/5/2020

The CCS number doesn't look right either as I'm 99.9% sure I had this in place throughout as I had it in place with my previous ST also.

Cheers for your help and if anything else doesn't look right please let me know.

I uploaded my file into your app, which is great btw (thanks for this), the results are:

Season Tickets = 600
CCS Semi and Final = 50
No Refund Bonus = 25
Mygers Membership = 40
Travel Club = 20
MYgers Early Bird = 10
Away Registration = 5
Matches = 440
Hibs Semi Final = 1
Total = 1,191

I contacted the club as I thought the matches number didn't look right. Their response was
"With regards to home league matches, in the 18/19 season, these were not awarded individual points. Supporters received the points for the purchase of their season ticket. The points for home match attendance were introduced last season". The last part is clearly untrue.

The matches number still doesn't look right as if I look at the number of Celtic games, as an example, I have only received points for x5 games in total. The points were awarded for Celtic games on:

9/1/2023
11/4/2022
5/10/2021
13/5/2020
13/5/2020

The CCS number doesn't look right either as I'm 99.9% sure I had this in place throughout as I had it in place with my previous ST also.

Cheers for your help and if anything else doesn't look right please let me know.
Points per match only came in last season as it was the first attendance based season for MyGers

I think there is a fundamental flaw in my gers when we are now at the first drop and we have still not offered to all silver members when gold and silver make 18909 members. There will be arguements about RSCs and club allocations, but when the club loyalty/priority system is not prioritising those in those 2 levels then the games up. There is no value in being a mygers member until you hit mid silver

I think there is a fundamental flaw in my gers when we are now at the first drop and we have still not offered to all silver members when gold and silver make 18909 members. There will be arguements about RSCs and club allocations, but when the club loyalty/priority system is not prioritising those in those 2 levels then the games up. There is no value in being a mygers member until you hit mid silver
It’s just above bronze now 1221 I’m sure was mentioned that can’t offer to everyone if their isn’t enough tickets. You need to be signed up to Mygers and cccs with an ST to even stand a chance if we get Celtic.

They also aren’t going to not give buses allocations when they take tickets for all games and club use will always be a thing also.

Season Tickets = 600
CCS Semi and Final = 50
No Refund Bonus = 25
Mygers Membership = 40
Travel Club = 20
MYgers Early Bird = 10
Away Registration = 5
Matches = 440
Hibs Semi Final = 1
Total = 1,191

9/1/2023
11/4/2022
5/10/2021
13/5/2020
13/5/2020

People that are saying they’ve got a ticket for the final by just going to all home games will likely have the following that you don’t have

ST 17/18
Away CCCS - 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20
Hampden CCCS - 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20

That’s 420 points there that they have that you dont

People that are saying they’ve got a ticket for the final by just going to all home games will likely have the following that you don’t have

ST 17/18
Away CCCS - 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20
Hampden CCCS - 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20

That’s 420 points there that they have that you dont
That would make sense then - cheers for confirming.

Also kinda backs up my point that when these points drop off for everyone then home match attendance alone might not be enough to get you a ticket as I’ve now found out.

That would make sense then - cheers for confirming.

Also kinda backs up my point that when these points drop off for everyone then home match attendance alone might not be enough to get you a ticket as I’ve now found out.

Cathcart Bear did the hard work for me :)

I will add that based on that your position will improve in the summer quite a bit since you will gain 120 that will also drop off for others.

50 points for semis/finals is now zero so you’ll ‘gain’ 50 on those above who had that.

50 for aways is now max 15 so you will ‘gain’ 35 minimum. There’s five for registering (if you don’t want to go just register for Celtic you won’t get a ticket but you’ll get the 5 points) and ten if you go to what you’re allocated, more or less.

Cathcart Bear did the hard work for me :)

I will add that based on that your position will improve in the summer quite a bit since you will gain 120 that will also drop off for others.

50 points for semis/finals is now zero so you’ll ‘gain’ 50 on those above who had that.

50 for aways is now max 15 so you will ‘gain’ 35 minimum. There’s five for registering (if you don’t want to go just register for Celtic you won’t get a ticket but you’ll get the 5 points) and ten if you go to what you’re allocated, more or less.
Thanks mate. Really appreciate your help.

I’m also going to register for RTV, which I don’t really need, and look at other ways I can top up points as I don’t want to be in the same position if we get to the SCF v them.

Cheers again .

Season Tickets = 600
CCS Semi and Final = 50
No Refund Bonus = 25
Mygers Membership = 40
Travel Club = 20
MYgers Early Bird = 10
Away Registration = 5
Matches = 440
Hibs Semi Final = 1
Total = 1,191

9/1/2023
11/4/2022
5/10/2021
13/5/2020
13/5/2020

Just checked my original MyGers points email from season 16/17 till season 21/22 with points totals - the ticket office is correct
No league games whatsoever are included before season 19/20

Old guy, first final since 64 I have missed. Son is getting my ticket.
Not a big issue.
Health wise, wont be doing Hampden many more times.
Will miss the dump, but had great days.

Issue.
My nephew got a ticket, Cant get into Hampden on his own as he is under 14.
My niece who takes him never got a ticket. I drive them when we get tickets away.
They sit right in front in front of the SLO :shh:
I have asked my niece to change places with me tomorrow so I can talk this over with him .Niece has said no.:(
Wee man in West Stand, My son in North stand.
And I will be driving then over and picking them up after we win.
Tell them to walk to cathcart and get the train. :D

Maybe I'm being a bit slow but I'm not seeing an app anywhere. Link just takes me to a page with a brief explanation of how it should work.
It’s quite basic at the moment - if you follow the instructions to create the data then upload at the top of the app then a table will magically appear showing a summary of your points.

I can’t link it to the Rangers website (someone who is better than me maybe can) so you have to do the data bit manually.

Edit: you really need to use a desktop

It’s quite basic at the moment - if you follow the instructions to create the data then upload at the top of the app then a table will magically appear showing a summary of your points.

I can’t link it to the Rangers website (someone who is better than me maybe can) so you have to do the data bit manually.

Edit: you really need to use a desktop
That'll be it then mate, just on the phone. Will have another look later cheers

Back