Tickets for the final

A got a ticket for yesterday game but am under 800 points I know I got it because that lot couldn't sell there tickets Ive been told it's season ticket holders will get the tickets as we won't have the same allocation as yesterday is this true??
yeah we won't have the same allocation as yesterday and it depends which group you are in

Group 1 STH+CCCS+MyGers and within that group then done on points top down it will be for the Final

Other groups

Group 2 - STH+CCCS
Group 3 - STH+MyGers
Group 4 - STH
Group 5 - MyGers
Group 6 - General Sale

No. It’s done on MyGers points in priority group 1. If people wanted a ticket to an old firm final, then they should have signed up to the CCCS at the start of the season.

Everyone in priority group 1 has went to, or at least paid for, every league cup home game this season.

The rules were clear at the start of the season. They can’t and won’t be changing that.
Know now a not get a ticket.......

A got a ticket for yesterday game but am under 800 points I know I got it because that lot couldn't sell there tickets Ive been told it's season ticket holders will get the tickets as we won't have the same allocation as yesterday is this true??
Laughing at ma self noo after reading other posts

That's not going to happen for a game against the Scum. It's games like the final we now have that make a complete mockery of the bullshite that is MYGERS..........
Surely this is a wind up? It’s probably the only saving grace of mygers is those that deserve semi finals and finals get them. I’m on 978 points in priority 1 and I will be touch and go but anyone above me deserves to be there

That's not going to happen for a game against the Scum. It's games like the final we now have that make a complete mockery of the bullshite that is MYGERS..........
How?

I am no fan of MyGers but the way it is done for Hampden is one of the few good things about it.

It absolutely should be done the way it is and top down within the various groups

How else do you think it should be done?

Surely this is a wind up? It’s probably the only saving grace of mygers is those that deserve semi finals and finals get them. I’m on 978 points in priority 1 and I will be touch and go but anyone above me deserves to be there
It's not what points you are on, obviously gold will get one, but it has become all to evident that MYGERS members will get shafted once again when tickets gets released. But hey, you can always buy a hospitality ticket if you've missed out.........

It's not what points you are on, obviously gold will get one, but it has become all to evident that MYGERS members will get shafted once again when tickets gets released. But hey, you can always buy a hospitality ticket if you've missed out.........
It evidently is what points you’re on. Those with Season tickets that are signed up to mygers cccs will get a ticket if they have enough points.
If your argument is that the club may take an extra thousand or so for offsite hospitality then that’s not really something to link to mygers.

If you get a ticket through mygers for the final it’s because you’re gold or silver and signed up to all the prerequisite schemes. Anyone getting a ticket deserves it

Yea you should always be rewarded until you have had enough and then let new season ticket holders that have been going only the 5 or 6 years get a chance.
I’m a glutton for punishment and it seems to be hereditary through the generations! :p

What happens if non mygers now sign up ? Would they get a ticket if they have enough points ?

Are you meaning people who are MyGers only, without a ST? Obviously they won't get a ticket ahead of people who have a ST, signed up to cccs which commits them to buying a ticket for all home non league competitive games regardless of opponent or ticket price, and also forked out for MyGers.

Tickets for semi finals and finals are done correctly through MyGers.

So about 400 quid then? Think I'll just stick with my MyGers ticket then, and buy cans for before the game!
Yeh 390, I only went because I usually go to one at Ibrox each season and hadn't been to the hampden lounges so thought I would see how that was. Was decent enough but I don't think I would rush back. Will take my ticket via MyGers this time.

If they are season ticket holders and on cccs, yes
Where’s the loyalty in that as you had to have all three (ST, MyGers & CCCS) in the previous round/years to get a ticket in first requirement anyway. All of a sudden Celtic in a final il get MyGers, should be a cut of or something.

PS: I have all 3 & 1000 odd points

Hampden allocation process hasn't changed since MYGERS came in, the amount of people that don't know how it works if frightening. It has been posted on here 1000 times the criteria and schemes you need to sign up to to have a chance of a semi or final ticket, given the nature of our league there's every chance we will play them there once a season at least so why no one signs up for the schemes is beyond me.

what?

priority 1 toon the initial allocation, aberdeen then sent loads back and it went down a few groups, we take every game so why would we not get them?

it’s the same as last season so i don’t know what people want or why they think it will change, the rules are laid out and easy to follow, the only place mygers works is for hampden

Not going to bother with the scramble and the inevitable will we won’t we get tickets etc. I’m lowly bronze non ST MyGers scum so we’ve just gone for debenture hospitality. See you all there. Thoroughly enjoyed Sunday. Managed to scrape a ticket through Rangers but won’t have a sniff at the final.

Not going to bother with the scramble and the inevitable will we won’t we get tickets etc. I’m lowly bronze non ST MyGers scum so we’ve just gone for debenture hospitality. See you all there. Thoroughly enjoyed Sunday. Managed to scrape a ticket through Rangers but won’t have a sniff at the final.
and quite rightly you wouldn’t either tbh

Quick question. I have 1476 loyalty points but not in my Gers , just ccs.
If I joined my Gers now would I be good for a final ticket.?
Oldie Loyal

Why should you get a ticket if your not a ST holder?

You could have bought a ST in from 2015, been on CCCS all those years and eventually Mygers and you would have been fine for tickets under Mygers, or you saying those people in that category don't deserve final tickets?

This was the categories as of July 2022, they’ll be slightly higher now. But I can imagine Gold and all of silver will receive a ticket..
94720-B7-D-762-D-4-CFE-BDC3-7760-CCD93327.png

Back