Tickets for the final

Hope not tbh.

Glory hunting at it's finest.
Would you be asking this if we played St mirren, doubt it and hope Rangers have the sense to close this loop hole.
Still paying the same as everyone else, I've no problem with people doing that. Would have to have been on cccs anyway.

It's the people last year who weren't on cccs but were able to join last minute that pissed me off, glad that option is gone.

Anyone signing up to mygers on the back of a semi final win, should be ineligible for league cup final tickets. It's a ridiculous loophole that allows people that had no interest in mygers to jump the queue.
As much as I agree with you, the club will only see the £ and not the principle

The CCCS always had a cut-off point for joining end of October IRC
That means people could skip paying for the early rounds and still get in for the final stages. The MyGers argument is different to that, as would also have to be on cccs.

That means people could skip paying for the early rounds and still get in for the final stages. The MyGers argument is different to that, as would also have to be on cccs.
It could still work the other way if they didn't a CCCS cut-off point

STH+Mygers then join CCCS now if people know how work the system

This was the categories as of July 2022, they’ll be slightly higher now. But I can imagine Gold and all of silver will receive a ticket..
94720-B7-D-762-D-4-CFE-BDC3-7760-CCD93327.png
There is 3700 odd in gold now

i think there was a figure of 15k thrown about mate but that may just have been on here or another forum
There was post for last season saying 18k in Group 1 at the time of the Hibs LC Semi-final

For the that game all of Group 1 and 50% of Group 2 could purchase a ticket at the initial sale

For Aberdeen it was just Group 1 and 762+ points

Both game had the same initial allocation there has to more in Group 1 now for that regarding the nature of the initial Aberdeen sale criteria?

There was post for last season saying 18k in Group 1 at the time of the Hibs LC Semi-final

For the that game all of Group 1 and 50% of Group 2 could purchase a ticket at the initial sale

For Aberdeen it was just Group 1 and 762+ points

Both game had the same initial allocation there has to more in Group 1 now for that regarding the nature of the initial Aberdeen sale criteria?
as i say mate i just recall a number of 15k or so being posted, that did seem small as original cccs was about 27k iirc

Anyone signing up to mygers on the back of a semi final win, should be ineligible for league cup final tickets. It's a ridiculous loophole that allows people that had no interest in mygers to jump the queue.
Rangers wont care because of the extra money via mygers subscription

It’s hardly the same he has almost 1500 points so likely a st holder on cccs for five seasons . Has paid for qots and dundee and will pay the same for my gers as everyone else .

Absolutely agree

You should have to be on the scheme before the first cup game of the year. If you join after that you’re not included in the ballots for semis and finals. There should also be a stipulation (if there isn’t already) that you need to have attended previous rounds)

I’m in a fortunate position that I am category 1 and have enough points to get a ticket but people using this loophole will jump the queue and now be in front of others who are right on the edge of who will and who won’t get tickets. Why should they miss out?

Piss poor tbh

It’s hardly the same he has almost 1500 points so likely a st holder on cccs for five seasons . Has paid for qots and dundee and will pay the same for my gers as everyone else .
The others paid for their mygers before an old firm final was on the horizon, that guy and others are only now paying their £40 for one reason only, doesn't sit right with me, even though i'm safely guaranteed a ticket myself through mygers.

Absolutely agree

You should have to be on the scheme before the first cup game of the year. If you join after that you’re not included in the ballots for semis and finals. There should also be a stipulation (if there isn’t already) that you need to have attended previous rounds)

I’m in a fortunate position that I am category 1 and have enough points to get a ticket but people using this loophole will jump the queue and now be in front of others who are right on the edge of who will and who won’t get tickets. Why should they miss out?

Piss poor tbh
The surge to join MyGers was more evident last season just before our game in Seville- all for one thing to land the chance to get a ticket- history is repeating itself

He should have been in at the start then if its fair, this needs stopped basicaly jumping the que but rangers wont care its another£40 in the till,hes just on it because weve a final.vs them.

My time will come eventually but at the moment, needs must.
i’m not having a go at anyone for how they support the team but your original post made it seem like you were being screwed over when that’s nowhere near the case, you only got a ticket for aberdeen assuming it was through mygers because aberdeen had sent back so many tickets.

the people who will be in the Rangers end will almost all be deserving of being there.

He should have been in at the start then if its fair, this needs stopped basicaly jumping the que but rangers wont care its another£40 in the till,hes just on it because weve a final.vs them.
You say he’s only on it for a ticket v them well it’s not much use for much else ! Imo it’s better than those that fake aways yet don’t go .At just under 1500 points not like it’s someone just showing up for a final .
For the record I’ve had my gers from the start and will be easily sorted too .

Hampden allocation process hasn't changed since MYGERS came in, the amount of people that don't know how it works if frightening. It has been posted on here 1000 times the criteria and schemes you need to sign up to to have a chance of a semi or final ticket, given the nature of our league there's every chance we will play them there once a season at least so why no one signs up for the schemes is beyond me.

Since MyGers came in it’s now allocated by points and you have the choice of whether to buy or not and which stand even.

Pre-MyGers it was a ballot and you had to sign up to CCCS for homes and, separately, for semis/finals where you were automatically charged and given no choice of stand.

So it has changed quite a bit.

Since MyGers came in it’s now allocated by points and you have the choice of whether to buy or not and which stand even.

Pre-MyGers it was a ballot and you had to sign up to CCCS for homes and, separately, for semis/finals where you were automatically charged and given no choice of stand.

So it has changed quite a bit.
I know, that's why I said SINCE mygers came in it hasn't changed, I never said it hasn't changed since the old CCCS.

I'll sort of see myself as a benchmark. Just over a 1000 Mygers points, ST holder, cccs registered. Got Hibs semi, filth semi, Hearts final, Aberdeen semi and for every game I made the first cut for tickets. If I don't make this one then it means that people have been allowed to lump on because it's a filth final.

i’m not having a go at anyone for how they support the team but your original post made it seem like you were being screwed over when that’s nowhere near the case, you only got a ticket for aberdeen assuming it was through mygers because aberdeen had sent back so many tickets.

the people who will be in the Rangers end will almost all be deserving of being there.
I didn’t take it as you having a go. My point was more along the lines of highlighting that there are other ways and means to source tickets for the finals. In no way am I being screwed over by the club. I need to wait my turn to get a season ticket on the waiting list but I do alright scrambling around for spares to the aways in the mean time. Until I get to the point where I’m in group 1, it will continue to be a scramble. We decided that we cba with that for the cup final so went ahead and booked up a hospitality package. Consequently, we don’t need to worry about getting a normal ticket now.

The “Non ST MyGers Bronze Scum” remark was firmly tongue in cheek.

Got an email from Hampden debentures yesterday to say ticket details will be released shortly

In my experience they normally put tickets on sale at least a week before Rangers.

I’ll get mine through these as may not have enough points to get one from Rangers. In group one but in the sliver/bronze border

Something to be wary of potentially, I recently added a mate to my Friends and Family. I’m missing a few matches on this latest update so went to look at my points there and it showed 800 odd points which is way less than it was yesterday before I added my mate. (I’m on 1200 or so)

I looked at the points history and it’s his order history that’s there, and his points total.

I’ve removed him and now my history is showing again. Got no idea why his points and history would be displayed within my account. Almost had a heart attack.

You say he’s only on it for a ticket v them well it’s not much use for much else ! Imo it’s better than those that fake aways yet don’t go .At just under 1500 points not like it’s someone just showing up for a final .
For the record I’ve had my gers from the start and will be easily sorted too .
I know its only good for hampden it suits me too as i get them! If he was wants a semi or final ticket at start of the season is what i mean hed already have mygers,maybe he wouldnt be intrested if we got raith rovers in the final .My point stands this guy is now jumping on mygers now weve got them in the final,maybe im wrong and he just forgot who knows ,but its not right and in an ideal world rangers would stop it but they wont as its another £40 and they dont care about right or wrong.

Back