Tickets for the final

IT's also worth noting that there is no concession/junior pricing for any other stand than the West. So if you're over 65 or Under 16, you're only option is a shit view.
Last season LCF had concessions/U16 in the North and South

Guess it down to the clubs agree that

Allocation and Prices out

The SPFL has today confirmed ticket prices and allocations – as agreed between the clubs – for next month’s Viaplay Cup Final at Hampden Park.

Rangers Support
• South Stand Lower Section O2 – Adults £49
• South Stand Lower Section P – Adults £44
• South Stand Upper Section Q – Adults £44
• North Stand Section C – Adults £44
• West Stand Sections A & B – Adults £39 | U-16/Over 65 - £22
• South Stand Accessible Seating – Adults £18 | U-16/Over 65 - £6
• North Stand Accessible Seating – Adults £22 | U-16/Over 65 - £6
• West Stand Accessible Seating – Adults £12 | U-16 Over 65 - £6
Old firm final and all that and of course I’ll pay it but they don’t half take us for granted and rip the piss out of us with the ticket prices.

Or pay the full price ?
£132 plus the booking fee on top of season tickets, MyGers, champions league packages and then possibly another SF/F packages to come. That's around £1850 spent on tickets alone this season for me and my two boys.

Only offering kids tickets in the worst area of the ground is pretty poor too.

Why anyone isn't backing sensible ticket pricing is beyond me, it seems to work well in Germany. Seemed to work for Hibs and StMirren when they had cheap priced tickets. German football seems to be a model that we should replicate.

50 quid for Hampden is utterly scandalous, doesn’t matter who’s in the final

It really isn’t. It’s a national final. Go to any cup final final in europe and see the price. Also go to any concert and see what the price is . The fact is that it will sell out easily and at least half the fans will be paying under £40 which I reckon is fairly decent especially when you consider that away league games are at least £30 now.

It really isn’t. It’s a national final. Go to any cup final final in europe and see the price. Also go to any concert and see what the price is . The fact is that it will sell out easily and at least half the fans will be paying under £40 which I reckon is fairly decent especially when you consider that away league games are at least £30 now.
I’m pretty certain I could pay £40 for a FA Cup Final ticket at Wembley in super expensive London and watch a Man City v Arsenal or whatever other sides with world class players and facilities, great transport links and get a beer and edible food inside the stadium

£132 plus the booking fee on top of season tickets, MyGers, champions league packages and then possibly another SF/F packages to come. That's around £1850 spent on tickets alone this season for me and my two boys.

Why anyone isn't backing sensible ticket pricing is beyond me, it seems to work well in Germany. Seemed to work for Hibs and StMirren when they had cheap priced tickets. German football seems to be a model that we should replicate.
Their TV deals are subsidizing that. Ours is subsidizing Doncaster and pretty much scraps.

I’m pretty certain I could pay £40 for a FA Cup Final ticket at Wembley in super expensive London and watch a Man City v Arsenal or whatever other sides with world class players and facilities, great transport links and get a beer and edible food inside the stadium
In 2016 ticket prices were £45, £65, £85 and £115 for Palace v Man United

Instead your being asked to pay £39-£49 to watch your team play in a cup final in one of the biggest derbys in world football. Also I would imagine there would be very few tickets around £40 tickets for fa cup finals. A quick look at last year suggests that the lowest price was £45 and for a decent seat was £145 with different categories in between

I agree tickets are going to people who are attending our matches. I know others who attend but will not get a ticket, but that's what happens when demand outstrips supply.

It’s definitely not decent. Also, no idea what away game prices have to do with it, when they are always considered a shambles.

It’s definitely not decent. Also, no idea what away game prices have to do with it, when they are always considered a shambles.

It is decent for a ticket to a rangers Celtic final. The only thing I think needs looked at is the fact that prices should be set at the start of the tournament. It isnt fair that the prices would be much lower if killie and Aberdeen had made it through

It is decent for a ticket to a rangers Celtic final. The only thing I think needs looked at is the fact that prices should be set at the start of the tournament. It isnt fair that the prices would be much lower if killie and Aberdeen had made it through
I’m almost certain my ticket in the West v them in 2019 LCF was £30. The increase is a bit of a disgrace IMO

I'm not saying there shouldn't be concession tickets in the better areas just offering the OP an option

One of the key issues is that for a lot of our supporters the ticket price is only part of the cost for a day out

I think the prices are in the high side but could have been worse

I need flights and hotel so looking at £150 minimum for the game

Don’t grudge a penny when we beat them

A 30% increase and you don’t see a problem.

£30 seems very low for a cup final against Celtic. A full house at between £39 and £49 suggests that the pricing is fine. It’s pretty much standard pricing these days. As i said it’s not over £30 for a game for run of the mill league games and it’s nearly that for a ticket to Ibrox also.

That’s not as bad as I imagined then. Feared the SPFL would retain a % of the money
They do

10.8 For the Final Match of the Competition:

10.8.1 the ticket pricing and number of tickets to be allocated to each participating Club/club shall be determined by the Board;

10.8.2 18% (or such lesser percentage as the Company may be able to agree) of the net admission receipts after deduction of the applicable VAT shall be paid to the neutral venue owner and operator as payment for the hire of the stadium and associated services;

10.8.3 following the payment specified at Regulation 10.8.2, the Match expenses and costs incurred by the Company or for which the Company is liable shall then be deducted from the remaining balance and applied in the discharge and/or reimbursement of such expenses and costs;

10.8.4 the Company shall retain 5% of the remaining balance following the payments specified at Regulations 10.8.2 and 10.8.3; and

10.8.5 following all payments specified in this Regulation 10.8 the remaining net admission receipts after all such deductions, payments etc. shall have been made and/or allowed for shall be divided equally between and paid to the two competing Clubs or clubs which participated in the Final Round of the Competition.

I've had my season ticket for the govan stand since it opened and been in CCCS and Family & Friends since their inception ! Will I get a ticket ? Naw !!!!

I've had my season ticket for the govan stand since it opened and been in CCCS and Family & Friends since their inception ! Will I get a ticket ? Naw !!!!
Obviously you are not a MyGers member
Or you don’t attend many games to rack up the points

Sorry. It it’s your fault for not being in mygers. If your on cccs and want semi and final tickets you’d have to be mental not to pay for a membership and basically be almost guaranteed tickets.

These crop up every time we get to a final or semi against them

Everyone knows you need mygers and to have enough points for hampden

If you have neither its down to yourself and not anyone elses fault or the club for that matter

Honestly don’t know why everyone who has had a season ticket for the 5 years mygers takes into account doesn’t just sign up for it with the CCCS, any semi and final you’d be almost guaranteed.

The season of the 19th Century Terrorist semi final and hibs final I was one of the ones who despite not missing any other games that season missed out on both semi and final. I know of one other personally who was the same, so it was purely bad luck but that’s what could happen with regards the cccs scheme.

My gers almost ensures if you’ve had regular attendance over a five year period you’ll be at any semi or final.

Last season LCF had concessions/U16 in the North and South

Guess it down to the clubs agree that
No they weren't. I just hunted out the Email from last seasons Semi against Hibs and Concessions/Juveniles were only available in the West Stand.

Ticket Prices: West Stand - Adult £25 and Concession £10 (under 16 or over 65) North and South Stand - Adult £30.

Tickets will be dispatched via 1st class post or special delivery.

No they weren't. I just hunted out the Email from last seasons Semi against Hibs and Concessions/Juveniles were only available in the West Stand.

Ticket Prices: West Stand - Adult £25 and Concession £10 (under 16 or over 65) North and South Stand - Adult £30.

Tickets will be dispatched via 1st class post or special delivery.
I said LCF

Hibernian Support
• South Stand Lower Section O2 - Adults £45, Over 65 / Under-16 £27
• South Stand Lower Section P - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• South Stand Upper Section Q - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• West Stand Sections A & B - Adults £35, Over 65 / Under-16 £18
• South Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £18, Over 65 / Under-16 £6
• West Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £12, Over 65 / Under-16 £6

Celtic Support
• South Stand Lower Section J1 - Adults £45, Over 65 / Under-16 £27
• South Stand Lower Section I - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• South Stand Upper Section H - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• North Stand Sections C+D - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• East Stand Sections F & G - Adults £35, Over 65 / Under-16 £18
• North Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £22, Over 65 / Under-16 £6
• East Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £12, Over 65 / Under-16 £6

Honestly don’t know why everyone who has had a season ticket for the 5 years mygers takes into account doesn’t just sign up for it with the CCCS, any semi and final you’d be almost guaranteed.

The season of the 19th Century Terrorist semi final and hibs final I was one of the ones who despite not missing any other games that season missed out on both semi and final. I know of one other personally who was the same, so it was purely bad luck but that’s what could happen with regards the cccs scheme.

My gers almost ensures if you’ve had regular attendance over a five year period you’ll be at any semi or final.
It won’t for long though if they do press ahead with the 3 year rolling period. If that ever gets implemented it will people who bought add ons getting tickets which will cause all sorts of arguments. I think once it goes to 3 years the points will be meaningless as you could have thousands on the same points. Will end up a ballot

It won’t for long though if they do press ahead with the 3 year rolling period. If that ever gets implemented it will people who bought add ons getting tickets which will cause all sorts of arguments. I think once it goes to 3 years the points will be meaningless as you could have thousands on the same points. Will end up a ballot
Aye, I don’t think it will go to the 3 years as the points will be tight between almost all tiers, they should never have added the things they did that enabled people to basically buy points, but that’s another discussion

I said LCF

Hibernian Support
• South Stand Lower Section O2 - Adults £45, Over 65 / Under-16 £27
• South Stand Lower Section P - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• South Stand Upper Section Q - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• West Stand Sections A & B - Adults £35, Over 65 / Under-16 £18
• West Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £12, Over 65 / Under-16 £6

Celtic Support
• South Stand Lower Section J1 - Adults £45, Over 65 / Under-16 £27
• South Stand Lower Section I - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• South Stand Upper Section H - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• North Stand Sections C+D - Adults £40, Over 65 / Under-16 £22
• East Stand Sections F & G - Adults £35, Over 65 / Under-16 £18
• North Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £22, Over 65 / Under-16 £6
• East Stand Accessible Seating - Adults £12, Over 65 / Under-16 £6
Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I had no idea. Can we assume, then that it is Rangers who are blocking the sale of concessions in those stands then?

Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I had no idea. Can we assume, then that it is Rangers who are blocking the sale of concessions in those stands then?
With us you never know given Celtic allowed last season as I said it down to the agreement of the clubs

Either way one of the clubs is or both are blocking it

If it was Killie Aberdeen, it wouldn't be these prices.

Back