Timmy's bottle has crashed

LenzieLoyal

Official Ticketer
Couldn't help myself from having a wee gander over at the swamp this morning.

The mood in the camp would appear to be somewhat subdued. The surrender monkeys are out in force.

"They're bottom of the league. They've lost seven straight. Anything other than a win is going to make clawing back the points deficit nearly impossible. No pressure, then."

"Scary stuff. Start that team from last night and we're dropping more points."

"a season defining game. Fail to pick up 3 points and its over. Im not looking forward to it."

"we won't overturn an 8 point deficit so drop points on boxing day and it's over for me."

"Aye. We'll struggle, here. Not one for the purists."

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

"No abada please. Please no. Anyone else. Anyone."

"Feels absolutely grim the now with the dropped points, injuries and apparent covid cases. Need this game to pick us up but I don't think it will. Another slog, and more dropped points are feared."

beaker-shaking.gif

........\:))/ \:))/ \:))/

Last edited:
"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

Covid ridden St. Mirren and bottom of the league St. Johnstone! Within his first few games Gio has had to take us to Livingston, Easter Road and Tynecastle. 9 points out of 9, 1 goal conceded.

Fucking zoomers.

Last edited:
“Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season.”

Bwahahahaha. They were literally bending the rules a matter of days ago so that they could ensure they were playing St Mirren Under 12s and St Johnstone are bottom of the league. How much easier do they want it?

How about Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and the other half of the Old Firm all away from home in the space of a month (as was originally scheduled)?

The mood in the camp would appear to be somewhat subdued. The surrender monkeys are out in force.

"They're bottom of the league. They've lost seven straight. Anything other than a win is going to make clawing back the points deficit nearly impossible. No pressure, then."

"a season defining game. Fail to pick up 3 points and its over. Im not looking forward to it."

"we won't overturn an 8 point deficit so drop points on boxing day and it's over for me."

"Feels absolutely grim the now with the dropped points, injuries and apparent covid cases. Need this game to pick us up but I don't think it will. Another slog, and more dropped points are feared."

beaker-shaking.gif

Ha Ha the Jimmy ping Gif. Brilliant.

My mate was telling me there was three of them giving it high fives in work on Wednesday night. He though they had scored. They were celebrating the winter break being brought forward. They were shitting it to play us on the second

Surely their all-conquering team, playing the best football ever seen in the game, with the greatest Japanese player in the running for the Balon d'or, don't need the fixture list to be kind. After all, after winning the cup last week, they were ready to take on Real Madrid, Man City, and Bayern as they wanted to prove Angieball was the greatest football philosophy in the game. Nobody could compete with them they were all saying.

beaker-shaking.gif

It's why I love Kerryfail St.

If they do manage a result on Sunday then all of the above comments will be denied, lost, deleted etc. and no matter how they play or if they scrape a winner in the ???teenth minute of added on time they will once again be world beaters and only bettered by the 1970 Brazil World Cup winning team.:)):))

Unfortunately St Johnstone are absolutely dreadful and Celtic will get all three points relatively easily. It does show just how far they have fallen that the Faithfull thru n thru are worried about a team who cannot score !!

They paid £4m for him. A teenager. Utterly mental money when you consider we snapped up Sakala for free.

Good comparison, I also find it utterly mental they will part with that much cash for a young lad from Israel of all places. Gonna see Palestine flags draped everywhere, be turned on by fans before absolutely everyone else in the squad, and suffer constant anti Semitic abuse online which will be a danger to whittling down his patience.

Still parted with a fairly large part of the budget though, lovely.

Covid ridden St. Mirren and bottom of the league St. Johnstone! Within his first few games Gio has had to take us to Livingston, Easter Road and Tynecastle. 9 points out of 9, no goals conceded.

Fucking zoomers.
And if it hadn't been fof them Pittodrie and the piggery as well. If you could hand pick away games I think I'd be choosing theirs over ours. What more do they want?

beaker-shaking.gif

Yep! Bottom and 3rd bottom. They don't come much trickier than that.

Unfortunately St Johnstone are absolutely dreadful and Celtic will get all three points relatively easily. It does show just how far they have fallen that the Faithfull thru n thru are worried about a team who cannot score !!
StMidden were camped in their own half for the full game with a team short of 11 first team players. They were utterly toothless.

Covid ridden St. Mirren and bottom of the league St. Johnstone! Within his first few games Gio has had to take us to Livingston, Easter Road and Tynecastle. 9 points out of 9, no goals conceded.

Fucking zoomers.
We did concede 1 at Livingston.

Reactions: TN8
It's why I love Kerryfail St.

If they do manage a result on Sunday then all of the above comments will be denied, lost, deleted etc. and no matter how they play or if they scrape a winner in the ???teenth minute of added on time they will once again be world beaters and only bettered by the 1970 Brazil World Cup winning team.:)):))
Be fair. It would be a draw versus Brazil 70 and only because the Mexican ref is probably a mason.

They want success but they don't want to earn it. They have an entitled mentality and want to guarantee winning through bribery and cheating rather than hard work.

Exactly.

And we all know how morally bankrupt they are and how low they are prepared to go in their desperation to achieve it - with the help of their friends at the SFA/SPFL/SMSM and many others of course.

beaker-shaking.gif

thanks for taking a hit for the team @LenzieLoyal and bringing us a wee "hit" in the process :))

(not saying we need it - it's like Quality St* chocs all around at Christmas,
we don't Need one but a wee one now and then is still nice)

*other chocs are available, T & C's apply, please feast responsibly

LOL the £ 3m superstar signing is now a liability !

But...But... let's get the game stopped so big flange can go buy more great players like Abada and the Greek boy !

Rinse and repeat
Even if they don't drop points on Sunday I'm thinking board may conclude Ange gamble has failed, league finished and start planning for next season. May not be keen giving funds to manager with short shelf life.

Back