Timmy's bottle has crashed

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

Covid ridden St. Mirren and bottom of the league St. Johnstone! Within his first few games Gio has had to take us to Livingston, Easter Road and Tynecastle. 9 points out of 9, 1 goal conceded.

Fucking zoomers.
I thought they played all the tough games away from home in the first quarter?:))

My favorite is "no Abada please". Haha.

Want the winter break moved forward to get new signings in while begging the manager to not play one of the recent signings.
This is what I don’t get. Too many, including on here, are assuming they will sign players who will hit the ground running. In February. They are just as likely to be a wrong fit as many of their, and our, signings have been. They might get a boost in numbers but will they be any good?

This is another of their inspired signings, literally the dictionary definition of a one season wonder with a team who got relegated in Holland and they spent what, £3m on him?

The amount of money they’ve wasted in recent seasons is hilarious. The “terrible Greek players” budget alone must be in double figures of millions at this point.
Is this the guy that was breaking goalies fingers, because of how hard he hits the ball.???

It warms the cockles on a cold winters day .
Doesn’t it just, a few shandies last will taste that little bit sweeter…

The only thing that has prevented shark attacks in the Parkhead car park is us dropping points at home to Motherwell, Aberdeen and Hearts. That and the incredible referring decisions that have gone their way in the last 5 games.

Deep down, they know it. I was there under Gerrard’s 1st and 2nd season, deep down, we knew we weren’t going to do it.

Merry Christmas!

That injury time goal we lost to hearts coupled with theirs at Ross County has left them with a chance.
Title could and should be I'm the bag before they have a chance of strengthen.

If we hadn't conceded that to Hearts and the refs had actually done their jobs and awarded penalties against Celtic then the league could already be over and "Big Ange" would be on a shoogly peg.

There's already an element within their support voicing their concern over his "do plan A better" approach.

This is what I don’t get. Too many, including on here, are assuming they will sign players who will hit the ground running. In February. They are just as likely to be a wrong fit as many of their, and our, signings have been. They might get a boost in numbers but will they be any good?

It's one of the reasons why I am not fussed about the fixture change (outside of being mad at the SPFL over the pure stupidity of it). Nothing is ever guaranteed. For all we know Aribo could have gotten injured or red carded at Pittodrie. It's all very "sliding doors" once we get into that kind of speculation.

New signings are a risk. Looking at our starting 11 now I think our last three transfer windows we have added to the squad but never drastically changed the quality of the starting 11? I doubt this was anyone's intention.

They can only put 11 on the pitch and it's kind of hilarious that they are on one hand raving about Angeball and other crap about how good they are but are also going to change 4 or 5 players from the current "amazing" team?

Unfortunately St Johnstone are absolutely dreadful and Celtic will get all three points relatively easily. It does show just how far they have fallen that the Faithfull thru n thru are worried about a team who cannot score !!

Maybe. I thought St Johnstone were quite hard to break down in both games with us.
Could see a 0-0 or 1-1 happening up there to be honest.

Of the three away games they had (Ross County, St Mirren, St Johnstone) I would have picked St Johnstone as the tougher one of the three. They scraped by Ross County, really shat their pants at St Mirren so I have no idea what we'll see on Sunday.

As long as we win then I don't think there will be too much complaining anyway.

Might be for the best if the tims beat St Johnstone anyway as I could very well die from laughing too hard and then I'll miss 56.

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

Aye, it couldn't have been easy against a team of boys who were at school all day, followed by a team rock bottom of the league and who can't buy a win.

Anything for the narrative. They are mental.

If we showed a bit of steal and stopped conceding late goals at home to Motherwell and Hearts we'd have a double point lead obviously happy at the current position however the league should have been pretty much guaranteed by this point already

No point dwelling on it mate.
We had a bit of good fortune away to St Johnstone, Dundee and Hibs plus even thinking about that header off the bar last weekend still makes by butthole clench so hard I could crush a diamond down there.

Think of the 5 seasons since we got promoted.
We're sitting here almost ready to go into the winter break 6 points clear.
That's a bloody good feeling.

Our December fixtures the last couple of years couldnt have been any worse for us if they were hand picked by Peter Lawwell.

Even this year we were due to go to Pittodrie on the Wednesday and then Parkhead on the Sunday.
Genuinely think the fixture change might ultimately help us.

Tims have a pretty brutal schedule after the break and there's potential for a lot of pressure there.

No point dwelling on it mate.
We had a bit of good fortune away to St Johnstone, Dundee and Hibs plus even thinking about that header off the bar last weekend still makes by butthole clench so hard I could crush a diamond down there.

Think of the 5 seasons since we got promoted.
We're sitting here almost ready to go into the winter break 6 points clear.
That's a bloody good feeling.
That's sporting luck though. Celtic's "luck" has came from cowardly refs not awarding Celtic's opponents penalties in their games against Dundee United, Livingston and Motherwell. Not to mention a blatant offside winner v Hearts and 97th minute winner v Ross County.

Mate it's too early for that, off the field matters (covid breakout) could potentially change the whole landscape, let's just hang fire for a a few weeks yet., football wise though we are definitely a stronger unit.

Are you saying we should take one game at a time?
??
B-)

Even this year we were due to go to Pittodrie on the Wednesday and then Parkhead on the Sunday.
Genuinely think the fixture change might ultimately help us.

Tims have a pretty brutal schedule after the break and there's potential for a lot of pressure there.
Weve had Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Tannadice, Fir Park and the Chamber of Secrets plus usually a home game against Aberdeen or Hibs in there in the space of about 8 games

2 years ago we had Pittodrie, Fir Park and Easter Road in consecutive games in December plus away to Celtc 2 games later. Last year it was Tannadice, then Hibs at home followed by home to Celtc then away to Fir Park and Pittodrie and then Easter Road a week later.

And they're shitting it from St Mirren and St Johnstone back to back?

Whatever happened to the Greek guy who was top scorer in Holland?
Onr of them told me when they signed him he was going to be the next Fernando torres. :)) :)) :))

I heard he was hitting shots so hard at training that people were walking around with their hands strapped up.

Concerns that if he missed the target he could kill someone in the crowd. So, deemed unsafe.

When the games are all behind closed doors in January and February, he'll be back.

........\:))/ \:))/ \:))/
An away game against the bottom club?
This following a rescheduled game against another bottom six club.
Did they have another league game between Ross County, another bottom six club, and St.Boo.
Yes,, dead tricky that.

Near enough everyone and there dug predicted this. You cannot play that style of football unless you are willing to injure your players every couple of weeks.

What I will say is, they are extremely lucky there board have bought them a bit of time because we would of, in my opinion dished out a complete pasting at the piggery. We will still beat them but I think 2nd January would of been the final nail in the coffin.

The dream is that after all their sneaky behaviour this week to try and avoid ending their league campaign by us giving them another tanking, it ends up all but over anyway.

I don't hold out that much hope as St Johnstone are on a terrible run, but it would be the ultimate Karma.
They are poor but they are usually well organised at the back. That lot are struggling for goals so it could be a long 90 mins for them. I predicted on here a while ago when a few people were bricking it from Massive Goal Threat FC that they'd draw a few 0-0s this season. The fact Ange only plays one way means that teams know exactly what to expect. If Kyogo is missing then the ball over the top isn't an option either.

How can you be so confident?

They played a team of kids the other night and never once looked like scoring. St Johnstone have been dreadful, HOWEVER, they don’t concede many goals.

1-1 draw

It’s tactical…

There’s absolutely zero chance they’ll drop points against St Johnstone. Same as Wednesday night ;)

St Mirren away and St Johnstone away are tricky at the best of times but teams that win the league generally rock up and take three points with little fuss. St Johnstone are a mess right now but there aren’t many goals in the current Celtic line up so if they spawned 1 goal St Johnstone would have a huge chance of 1-3 points.

I suspect Celtic will just get over the line. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a few of the niggling hamstring injury players risked now they have the break to look forward to. But it will probably be close and could hang on a few key moments.

8 points lead would be amazing but let’s be honest 4 max felt inevitable 2 days ago so let’s enjoy 6 and hope for more.
Reading your post I heard Beautiful South, Perfect 10
(didn't know they were on FF!)

"When they're at Perth's gate, could be a big fat 8
You wanna see the smile on my face
And even with a 4, or a steady 6
There ain't no feeling that can replace

'Cause we love the Gers in different sizes
Home and Away, especially the goals
Time takes it's toll, but not on the eyes
Promise me this, take me to fifty.....six"

:))

These masonic fixtures could at least have given them an away game at the bottom side in the league...oh wait.

They are poor but they are usually well organised at the back. That lot are struggling for goals so it could be a long 90 mins for them. I predicted on here a while ago when a few people were bricking it from Massive Goal Threat FC that they'd draw a few 0-0s this season. The fact Ange only plays one way means that teams know exactly what to expect. If Kyogo is missing then the ball over the top isn't an option either.

I didn’t think they looked like a relegation doomed team at Ibrox the other week, and they have a pretty stingy defence.

As you say it probably depends if they have the Japanese Tom Daly available as despite his antics he’s their best player by a mile.

As amazing as it would be and I hope they do drop points, they will win on Sunday. St Johnston are terrible this season and I’m sure the Tims have won every game at McDiarmid Park in like 6 years.

As another poster said earlier after the break they have a tough run of games up until the Old Firm now, if we win all ours and they drop any points then a win for us will secure the league in my opinion.

Plus all this talk of them getting players back etc, over the next few weeks their training will be as it has been and they will then have even more games in a shorter time to make up. I can already hear the hamstrings pinging B-D

Unfortunately St Johnstone are absolutely dreadful and Celtic will get all three points relatively easily. It does show just how far they have fallen that the Faithfull thru n thru are worried about a team who cannot score !!

They don't beat anyone easily mate.

Other than Dundee United away, they have struggled in every game over the past couple of months.

They have a far weaker playing squad than last season.

Will all be down to if there’s an early goal or not

I heard he was hitting shots so hard at training that people were walking around with their hands strapped up.

Concerns that if he missed the target he could kill someone in the crowd. So, deemed unsafe.

Whacked Joe Hart in the heid wae a passback at trainin'

0LGFvteZfADp1cFwSVkWb61Wf1fIk8UOTgQiDGR24S85xI_i6v0Sm5XWdpiFWLnIRcx_T9P5TxF2zwXiTR31F1rbZys6-yZGErk3omzwoYyZCe9gonClFtVB2QCMk0skM0mpLmyy

Back