Timmy's bottle has crashed

Abada now a whipping boy?

He was hailed as a superstar earlier in the season :))
They do this all the time since I've been going to football , Balde was a colossus and going to Man Utd, Eduard, is going to AC Milan, Mcgeady is going to be a superstar he went to Russia failed miserably and practically disappeared.
Feel free to add to their potential '' superstars '' who failed?

Heard a rumour Kyogo has covid.
tell-me-more-john-travolta.gif

As amazing as it would be and I hope they do drop points, they will win on Sunday. St Johnston are terrible this season and I’m sure the Tims have won every game at McDiarmid Park in like 6 years.

As another poster said earlier after the break they have a tough run of games up until the Old Firm now, if we win all ours and they drop any points then a win for us will secure the league in my opinion.

Plus all this talk of them getting players back etc, over the next few weeks their training will be as it has been and they will then have even more games in a shorter time to make up. I can already hear the hamstrings pinging B-D
What was your prediction for Wednesday night mate??

In the words of Nippy ‘these things happen’

They do this all the time since I've been going to football , Balde was a colossus and going to Man Utd, Eduard, is going to AC Milan, Mcgeady is going to be a superstar he went to Russia failed miserably and practically disappeared.
Big Shane Duffy At The Back, for me.

Comes in to win Ten in a Row. Helps us kill it instead.
One of the greatest heel turns of all time.

They don't beat anyone easily mate.

Other than Dundee United away, they have struggled in every game over the past couple of months.

They have a far weaker playing squad than last season.

Of course they are as poor a Celtic team as I can remember in my 50+ years but this St Johnstone team are shockingly bad. I saw quite a bit of their game v Ross County and County were by far the better team. It was a very one sided 2-1

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than Middleton scoring one of his free kicks against Hart to earn St Johnstone anything but I just can’t see it and I’m not getting my hopes up for anything

Of course they are as poor a Celtic team as I can remember in my 50+ years but this St Johnstone team are shockingly bad. I saw quite a bit of their game v Ross County and County were by far the better team. It was a very one sided 2-1

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than Middleton scoring one of his free kicks against Hart to earn St Johnstone anything but I just can’t see it and I’m not getting my hopes up for anything

Defensively, St Johnstone are decent, but they really struggle to score goals, which has been made even worse with Chris Kane missing due to Covid.

I think it'll be a tight game mate.

The dream is that after all their sneaky behaviour this week to try and avoid ending their league campaign by us giving them another tanking, it ends up all but over anyway.

I don't hold out that much hope as St Johnstone are on a terrible run, but it would be the ultimate Karma.
Pressure is on again. If they don’t score early watch it ramp up.

They are poor but they are usually well organised at the back. That lot are struggling for goals so it could be a long 90 mins for them. I predicted on here a while ago when a few people were bricking it from Massive Goal Threat FC that they'd draw a few 0-0s this season. The fact Ange only plays one way means that teams know exactly what to expect. If Kyogo is missing then the ball over the top isn't an option either.

Is Kane available again mate?

That would definitely help them up front.

Couldn't help myself from having a wee gander over at the swamp this morning.

The mood in the camp would appear to be somewhat subdued. The surrender monkeys are out in force.

"They're bottom of the league. They've lost seven straight. Anything other than a win is going to make clawing back the points deficit nearly impossible. No pressure, then."

"Scary stuff. Start that team from last night and we're dropping more points."

"a season defining game. Fail to pick up 3 points and its over. Im not looking forward to it."

"we won't overturn an 8 point deficit so drop points on boxing day and it's over for me."

"Aye. We'll struggle, here. Not one for the purists."

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

"No abada please. Please no. Anyone else. Anyone."

"Feels absolutely grim the now with the dropped points, injuries and apparent covid cases. Need this game to pick us up but I don't think it will. Another slog, and more dropped points are feared."

beaker-shaking.gif

........\:))/ \:))/ \:))/
This is like nectar.

The mood in the camp would appear to be somewhat subdued. The surrender monkeys are out in force.

"They're bottom of the league. They've lost seven straight. Anything other than a win is going to make clawing back the points deficit nearly impossible. No pressure, then."

"a season defining game. Fail to pick up 3 points and its over. Im not looking forward to it."

"we won't overturn an 8 point deficit so drop points on boxing day and it's over for me."

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

"Feels absolutely grim the now with the dropped points, injuries and apparent covid cases. Need this game to pick us up but I don't think it will. Another slog, and more dropped points are feared."

beaker-shaking.gif

Thanks for taking the hit!! Go get a shower and use the carbolic soap

Samaras to Barcelona :D

Unfortunately St Johnstone are absolutely dreadful and Celtic will get all three points relatively easily. It does show just how far they have fallen that the Faithfull thru n thru are worried about a team who cannot score !!
Just like the supposed stick on 3 points they were to get against st mirren under 18s,

make no mistake about it,the rhabids are shitting it for sunday,they are without the ladyboy,jota and that monobrowed cant turnbull.

if st johnstone park the bus im confident they can get something,if they drop any more points they will riot

beaker-shaking.gif

GIF's brilliant

They're the same with managers - either over the top gushing praise or getting leathered over the napper with a shark.

The media are just as bad.

Even if they don't drop points on Sunday I'm thinking board may conclude Ange gamble has failed, league finished and start planning for next season. May not be keen giving funds to manager with short shelf life.
Said similar yesterday. It’s a fair gamble for them. Bring in the players from Japan along with their wages for a manager who’s no better than lennon. I think they’ll go for the biscuit tin, risk averse option.

Just like the supposed stick on 3 points they were to get against st mirren under 18s,

make no mistake about it,the rhabids are shitting it for sunday,they are without the ladyboy,jota and that monobrowed cant turnbull.

if st johnstone park the bus im confident they can get something,if they drop any more points they will riot

If they can’t beat St Johnstone and beat them convincingly then I think Fat Bhoys job must be on the line

They are losing the plot. Some of them are trying to keep calm and go on about getting players back now they've cheated Scottish Football again and get some signings in. Which I suppose might very well happen for them.

They are losing money rapidly. They are facing more disruption if these court cases take off. They have a manager that is an arrogant wanker an is always a game away from the fans throwing sharks at him. They have a group of players that struggle to string games together and to top it all off, their inferiority complex is taking over their very souls (for the ones that had one).

They just drew 0-0 with St Mirren 2002's. They are scraping through every single game right now. It won't be easy for them.
Exactly, that was result has been coming. They have had a lot of lucky breaks recently, it's matter of time before it goes the other way. Couple that with a fearful mindset, which they quite clearly have at the moment, bad results are going to happen.

Don’t blame them to be honest :D

A win for us and dropped points in Perth and it’s a very very tall order for them.

In fact when you think about it, they are in the last chance saloon, every week.

LOLZA

I can't see St Johnstone doing anything as they have been useless this season but if the games didn't get postponed we would be sitting double digits clear on 3rd January and league over.

Academy level standard.

To call him "bang average" would be bigging him up mate.
With his religion he was always going to be a whipping boy as soon as his form fell away. I know money talks but why the f**k any Isreali would sign for them is beyond belief.

Bitton had death threats after he was sent off against us, they openly fly the Palestinian flag and support any type of terrorism and are clearly anti Semitic.

But if you lie with dogs you'll get up with fleas.

My mate was telling me there was three of them giving it high fives in work on Wednesday night. He though they had scored. They were celebrating the winter break being brought forward. They were shitting it to play us on the second
Timmy mentality high fiving fixture changes.
The are a cult and live in a Down trodden manor as victim hood is a culture now.

What bottle?

The fact they are constantly trying to find ways of grabbing advantages, especially dishonest ones, tells you they are cowards.

The only thing crashing around them is reality, courtesy of Rangers.

Reactions: SSR
Back