Timmy's bottle has crashed

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

Aye, it couldn't have been easy against a team of boys who were at school all day, followed by a team rock bottom of the league and who can't buy a win.

Saw this earlier. Utterly mental.

Moaning about playing two of the worst teams in the league back to back

i think they are wheels in motion to fast track that porteous bawbag so he can be bannned for scum game, TBF i have not seen the tackle he made so cannot comment on it, but from reading the posts he did deserve to walk, but how many games has he done this in and never been pulled by the compliance guy then all of a sudden with scum game coming up get him in

When teams that are bottom of the league are expected to get a result they invariably don't. That is why they are in the position they are in.
3 points celt*c. Unfortunately.
WATP!

0_JS253807536jp.jpg

TBF, that injury is probably from smacking his missus about.

Arses collapsing all over the place at the swamp this morning as they face the mighty St.Johnstone away. B-D

"Sunday is a must win game. If we drop points at St Johnstone, we have a mountain to climb to win the League. Ascent of Everest while wearing slippers type mountain." \:))/

"My Celtic buzz has well and truly died this week.
Haven't been so nervous to see a team sheet in a while. Including the cup final." \:))/

"Definitely something weird going on with these appointments. Clancy was down for today's game, Madden for the Hibs game on the 29th and Collum for the h##s on the 2nd.
Then it changed for Madden replacing Collum for the h##s game, meaning Madden would have reffed us twice in 4 days, against Hibs and sevco. Now Madden steps in to replace Clancy today. Given the Hibs and h#n games are being postponed, it's almost as if Madden HAD to be involved with us somehow over the tough festive run."
\:))/

john-candy-scared.gif

Couldn't help myself from having a wee gander over at the swamp this morning.

The mood in the camp would appear to be somewhat subdued. The surrender monkeys are out in force.

"They're bottom of the league. They've lost seven straight. Anything other than a win is going to make clawing back the points deficit nearly impossible. No pressure, then."

"Scary stuff. Start that team from last night and we're dropping more points."

"a season defining game. Fail to pick up 3 points and its over. Im not looking forward to it."

"we won't overturn an 8 point deficit so drop points on boxing day and it's over for me."

"Aye. We'll struggle, here. Not one for the purists."

"Yet another tricky away game in quick succession. The fixture lists have been an utter joke this season."

"No abada please. Please no. Anyone else. Anyone."

"Feels absolutely grim the now with the dropped points, injuries and apparent covid cases. Need this game to pick us up but I don't think it will. Another slog, and more dropped points are feared."

beaker-shaking.gif

........\:))/ \:))/ \:))/

It might just be one of those days where before a ball is kicked Bears are thinking we could be 8 or 9 pts ahead by tonight but instead Scum win comfortably as we slumber to an embarrassing defeat to St Mirrens under 16's.

I believe Scum will win but as long as we do likewise I'm genuinely not bothered.

Back