Tims re-sing Mohamed Elyounoussi on another loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters80

No wonder Southampton have money problems if they sign a £16m player then loan him out for the majority of his contract.

Would imagine the yahoos will have to this time pick up a huge part of his wages. No CL football will be a hammer blow for them with a £60m a year wage bill that will probably grow over the summer.

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
We seem to get criticised for taking on a lot of loan players, be interesting to see how many they've had these past 10 years.

sandbankbear

Posters falling over themselves to say how good a tarrier loan signing is, while on other threads Morelos get's slagged off.

I think I remember the Southampton guy starting a match against us and was hauled off at half time as he was sh*te??
. He then came out and said that they would destroy us at parkhead. It was the complete opposite

temperance

They need to put all their energy into getting Forster, if not they have a major headache on the horizon.
I'd laugh ma tits off if they replaced him with Hart. He would be another Boruc who is generally competent enough but will cost them loadsa points.
They can only get him on loan, he would cost £5m and iS on £96k a week, he might drop wages, but not by half.

Punpun

Posters falling over themselves to say how good a tarrier loan signing is, while on other threads Morelos get's slagged off.

I think I remember the Southampton guy starting a match against us and was hauled off at half time as he was sh*te??
I only remember this donny saying we'd get battered their pit

Rick_Sanchez

He’s average and hopefully that is the level they continue to recruit. I was expecting them to push the boat out this year.
They have been surprisingly quiet but maybe they can’t spend until they move players on. Positive for us as if they don’t strengthen their first 11 much we will be in a very strong position come August.

Arkanoid

A lot of folk unwittingly outing themselves with watching more filth games than your average bear.
He must clearly perform well against the dross in our league, which is certainly a good tactic because we had nobody that looked like blowing shit teams away since January that matches his stats on paper.

Zwingli'sSausages

He’s a good player on his day, but I am more than happy if they are just loaning the same players as last season. That makes me think they are pretty confident to stick with the same lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts