Todays football

Raging that this fùcking fraud Haaland hasn't scored a hat trick yet. First year of trying this fantasy football lark and he's my vice captain. Buck up your ideas, son!

What the %^*& are they wearing on their heads?

Cards that were part of the pre match display I think.

I was at the Yankees/Red Sox Baseball there a few years ago, I've never been so hot at a sporting event in my life, sitting in direct sunlight on the far side, it was torture. After about an hour of it, I walked round the ground and snuck into the dear seats behind home plate, much more civilised.

agree re the Cancelo chat he’s right to wear 7 even as a FB he can play wide, go into play 6 and 8

He would be hands down most teams in the EPL best creative midfielder if he played for them, a hell of a football player

Skybet were offering Haaland to have the first shot on target at 4/1 and I never took it, in play that was.

Sensational penalty

I do agree with the general City are dull thing but watching them at Newcastle in person last year was unreal, it’s fucking bang on their control - was in awe watching it

Going to see them there again in a few weeks buzzing to see Haaland

Bit of a daft question, see the inverted full backs, is that a pre-requisite to manage within the City group, or is purely coincidence that Pep & ‘big Ange’ play like that?

Did Gio play like that with his other teams after he was with City?

Hard to watch Man City like, doesn’t seem to be any characters in the side, it’s almost robotic. They remind of Spain in 2010 and most of the players like Milos Raonic the tennis player. Fans were utterly silent all first half bar a few mins after the goal.

Hard to watch Man City like, doesn’t seem to be any characters in the side, it’s almost robotic. They remind of Spain in 2010 and most of the players like Milos Raonic the tennis player. Fans were utterly silent all first half bar a few mins after the goal.

Went to City’s first ever CL game and the place was like a morgue.

Went to about 10 games in the Aguerooooo season and most were the same. Atmosphere is so flat.

Went to City’s first ever CL game and the place was like a morgue.

Went to about 10 games in the Aguerooooo season and most were the same. Atmosphere is so flat.
It’s so strange the opinions regarding City at home. Many seem to say it’s dead but also plenty say they have the service and everything like pre match entertainment for kids to an amazing level.

It’s so strange the opinions regarding City at home. Many seem to say it’s dead but also plenty say they have the service and everything like pre match entertainment for kids to an amazing level.

Oh absolutely, the pre match stuff is great outside but the actual game atmosphere is dead.

English game's pish, so I put the Cologne game on, lasted less than 2 minutes before I caught AIDS from Derek Rae doing his fucking stupid German voice. What a pretentious prick that guy is. Back to the City borefest.

As mental as it might sound, I find City incredibly boring at times.

A team of complete robots with the exception of Grealish who, whilst a bit of a dick, appears to have some sort of personality about him.

I’m sure that’ll be drummed out of him the longer he stays at City though.

Back