Todays football

Yes which is why it will be difficult to judge ten Haag either way. But he can’t afford many more days like this.

Solksjaer would have been vilified and ridiculed if he were 2-0 down to Brighton at home at half time

Ten Hag is a much better manager than Ole.

Think PSV have it more times this century than Ajax, it's there or thereabouts. It's nowt like the Bundesliga anyway. Always think people are taken in by Ajax a lot by what they did in the 90s really.

Yeah but, and I don’t have the numbers infront of me, surely Ajax have had most of them in the last decade.

They certainly went through a fallow period early in the century when PSV were dominant, but PSV have waned in recent years. Did they not end up in the conference last year.

It’s why, prior to the Belgian debacle, I actually quite strongly fancied our chances against PSV if we had ended up facing them

Rashford is grim - really went back the way the last 18 months.

Maguire is once again looking for a bit of WWE action. Shaw looks like he has been on the pie diet again - absolute mess of a professional footballer.

They are still dugmeat at the back.

Great save.
I know they are almost an irrelevance now but is there any better sight in football ( apart from the obvious) than seeing Man Utd get pumped at home?

Yeah but, and I don’t have the numbers infront of me, surely Ajax have had most of them in the last decade.

They certainly went through a fallow period early in the century when PSV were dominant, but PSV have waned in recent years. Did they not end up in the conference last year.

It’s why, prior to the Belgian debacle, I actually quite strongly fancied our chances against PSV if we had ended up facing them
When Ten Hag took over PSV had won it 3 on the bounce, he won it in his first full season and the following 2/3 (covid called off 1). Did a pretty good job really. Point I am making is I doubt anyone could have done it.

I wasn't very impressed by PSV v Leicester last season myself.

Did I hear that stat properly there. Rashford scored 4 goals last season. :eek:

Nowhere near what even Man U reserves need.

March for Brighton is underratedly class

I can’t be bothered with players like Rashford, never got it, never invested in it

Pace merchant nothing more nothing less, doesn’t get the sense, and logic of a game and is fucked when a team sits in and you need to really lean on your touch and understanding of football

He’s played games the last 14 months or so when it’s been embarrassing to watch him

Back