Todays football

Not many have taken Ajax to a CL Semi Final this century to be fair, they hadn't been out the Groups for a good while.

Yes, still can’t believe they blew it in the semi to be honest.

I can understand why they appointed him, and they’ll need to give him time, but it’s by no means “established” that he’s what they even need right now, the jury is still out on him given the limited scope of his experience.

You could copy and paste Roy Keane’s analysis from almost any Manchester United game for about 10 years.

It’s because they’ve produced the exact same pish for about 10 years.

They’re a shambles of a club. Massive problems behind the scenes.

Yes, still can’t believe they blew it in the semi to be honest.

I can understand why they appointed him, and they’ll need to give him time, but it’s by no means “established” that he’s what they even need right now, the jury is still out on him given the limited scope of his experience.
Don't think many know what they need right now or many who would actually fancy it really. It's not really a penalty kick that anyone will work for them, very hard task.

He did get Ajax back at the top level though that season, like I say they haven't been at that level this century really.

There may be too many jokers in that squad that makes it impossible to repair without a massive clear out.

Can see the squad turning against the funny foreigner.

Graham Potter is a phenomenal manager.
Can recall them ripping the piss out of him when he was in Sweden? on Talksport because to get the team to help he made them put on plays and stuff at training.

Seems a fantastic manager. England job after Southgate?

David Moyes is a good manager, Mourinho is, van Gaal is…this guy, we’ll see.

Obviously a successful spell at Ajax, but to be candid, you or I would have a successful spell at Ajax.

It is, as you allude to, much deeper a malaise than the man in the dugout

Not really though eh?

Think you're underestimating the job he done with Ajax both domestically and in Europe.

He's a good manager.

Can recall them ripping the piss out of him when he was in Sweden? on Talksport because to get the team to help he made them put on plays and stuff at training.

Won me a fortune when Ostersunds beat Arsenal.

2-0 up at half time and they were even money.

Wellbeck missed a sitter to equalise at the end.

Got a masters degree as well, seems a smart guy and will get a top team soon.

Last edited:
United are that bad I’m half expecting the ghost of Juan Mata to appear for some inspiration.

Not really though eh?

Think you're underestimating the job he done with Ajax both domestically and in Europe.

He's a good manager.

He was a good manager at Ajax, yes. That was an excellent team that really actually fell short of what they should have done at spurs.

Domestically though let’s be honest, PSV and Feyenoord have been weak for a number of years, winning the Eredivisie with Ajax is virtually a given

There are a lot of cowards in that team. Rashford is one of the main culprits.

I actually forgot Sancho played for them. He is a total sand dancer.

Can tell how many tourists attend Man U games by the shouts of shoot no matter which pish it is has the ball near the box

Shouting for fucking Fred to shoot

Rashford is a really weird player.

Has he just had zero confidence the past few seasons? Looking poor amongst poor players? Or just not very good?

He was a good manager at Ajax, yes. That was an excellent team that really actually fell short of what they should have done at spurs.

Domestically though let’s be honest, PSV and Feyenoord have been weak for a number of years, winning the Eredivisie with Ajax is virtually a given

Problems with Man Utd are much bigger than the manager as you pointed out anyway. The club is infested with toxic characters from the top down.

Guardiola would struggle there just now.

So that’s a blatant red card and penalty not given what’s the point in Var but I said before if it’s a Brighton player both are given imo

Problems with Man Utd are much bigger than the manager as you pointed out anyway. The club is infested with toxic characters from the top down.

Guardiola would struggle there just now.

Yes which is why it will be difficult to judge ten Haag either way. But he can’t afford many more days like this.

Solksjaer would have been vilified and ridiculed if he were 2-0 down to Brighton at home at half time

Some of the Penalties not given so far this season have been bizarre.Was a stonewall one not given in Leeds vs Wolves the other day aswell

Think PSV have it more times this century than Ajax, it's there or thereabouts. It's nowt like the Bundesliga anyway. Always think people are taken in by Ajax a lot by what they did in the 90s really.

Suspect we'll be on the end of a lot of decisions like that when var comes in in Scotland.

Is there some sort of unwritten rule that bald foreign coaches need to adopt an utterly wanky dress sense whilst on the sidelines?

He looks like Ally’s character in a shot at glory.

Back