Todays football

Class when players point at the ball like that after a foul, aye you have it because you battered the boy to the ground mate

This den Haag is just a poor man’s Louis van Gaal
He's a good manager, but United's setup and infrastructure is a mess. Very few managers if any are going to be able to sort that out. It's a 3 to 5 year project if you can amend the structure, which I don't think he can. The problem they've also got is they're chasing City and Liverpool who have their setup working correctly.

0-2 Gross double.

He's a good manager, but United's setup and infrastructure is a mess. Very few managers if any are going to be able to sort that out. The problem they've also got is they're chasing City and Liverpool who have their setup working correctly.

0-2 Gross double.

David Moyes is a good manager, Mourinho is, van Gaal is…this guy, we’ll see.

Obviously a successful spell at Ajax, but to be candid, you or I would have a successful spell at Ajax.

It is, as you allude to, much deeper a malaise than the man in the dugout

Obviously a successful spell at Ajax, but to be candid, you or I would have a successful spell at Ajax.

Miss managed badly. Fred and Maguire for those two alone £146m

Not many have taken Ajax to a CL Semi Final this century to be fair, they hadn't been out the Groups for a good while.

Back