Torbett

The Bheast official line on this is gathering pace.

It was now a different time, with dirty old men and wasn’t to be talked about.

The deflection of these scumbags is unbelievable

We just need one of the parents to break rank and spill the beans on the whole sordid cover up that took place. They need to expose Celtic FC for allowing a paedophile ring to carry on photographing, molesting and abusing young players unabated.

They need to unmask the senior people within that Club that begged the Judge for leniency during Torbett's trial. The ultimate betrayal to the young boys that dreamed of playing for them.

Celtic, a Club renowned for their humility ( nea bother Brendan ) went to great lengths to cover this up.

A paedophile ring was running amok at this Club and no young player was safe there.

They have a lot to answer for.

We just need one of the parents to break rank and spill the beans on the whole sordid cover up that took place. They need to expose Celtic FC for allowing a paedophile ring to carry on photographing, molesting and abusing young players unabated.

They need to unmask the senior people within that Club that begged the Judge for leniency during Torbett's trial. The ultimate betrayal to the young boys that dreamed of playing for them.

Celtic, a Club renowned for their humility ( nea bother Brendan ) went to great lengths to cover this up.

A paedophile ring was running amok at this Club and no young player was safe there.

Kevin Kelly..

Kevin Kelly..

The problem with this is a parent speaking up now would also be admitting that they both knew and kept quiet, whether this was because they were "paid off" or did it in the belief of doing so would jeopardise their sons prospects of options in the future would be destroyed. None of these reasons, indeed any reasons, would show the parents in a good light?

The parents should have, in my opinion have lynched any of the cunts suspected at the time, removing or at least reducing the prospect of it happening to another kid!

The problem with this is a parent speaking up now would also be admitting that they both knew and kept quiet, whether this was because they were "paid off" or did it in the belief of doing so would jeopardise their sons prospects of options in the future would be destroyed. None of these reasons, indeed any reasons, would show the parents in a good light?

The parents probably thought it was best for their children at the time. Not having them tarred with that sickening brush, and the club knew this, shame on them!

What this horrible club can't deny is that they invited this convicted paedo back into the fold to continue his depravity and the man who supposedly kicked him out was perfectly comfortable in presenting this monster with an award ?

Aye, we know you are looking in journos.....just let that feckin sink in before you run and bury your heads in the sand.

Last edited:
A sordid affair and no mistake .

The kids that suffered at the hands of this peadophile ring deserve justice .

As I, and many others,have maintained for long enough ,the cover up is the real story here.

Torbett was allowed back in , just let that sink in for a moment.

It's beyond belief.

Everytime i think about it i honestly find it hard to believe that this could actually happen.....it's astonishing but the fact is it did feckin happen and it's out there but the protection of this horrible club continues.

There is help out there for anyone who needs it https://www.farleys.com/solicitors-for-you/abuse-claims/abuse-football/

The parents should have, in my opinion have lynched any of the cunts suspected at the time, removing or at least reducing the prospect of it happening to another kid!

Exactly.

I can honestly say that if it were my kid who was molested by one of those sick fucks, i'd have found out where they stayed and gutted the filthy piece of shit from stomach to throat, only after i'd tortured him.

£1 million contract for four years, £250k per year for plastic trophies ffs, and this happened AFTER he had been found guilty of abuse, why would any organisation, club or business give a convicted abuser a million pound contract? this stinks to high heaven and doesn't need much conjecture to guess why.

Guessing is one thing, but unfortunately proving it is another thing altogether.

While I agree with most of the previous comments on how vile this is and how the media have all but covered it up, it has to be remembered that these cases are sub judici and as such the press are limited in what they can report.That is assuming that they have the will to report it in the first place.For us as Rangers supporters, we will always be regarded as biased and point scoring.The most effective way has been shown in England's for the victims themselves to come out publicly.Patience brothers, patience.Once the court cases are out of the way I expect to see some movement especially when the
compensation lawyers get involved.

If the investigations into child abuse at that stadium of depravity had been as thorough as the investigations into Rangers' Tax and EBT issues they would have been shut down ( or should have been ) many years ago .

They were listed as the official Celtic boys club in the 70’s,players turned up to present trophy’s they were regularly on the pitch at Parkhead, directors and several managers lauded them for players that they brought through,they were flown abroad to play in tournaments and the club highlighted any successes.
But apart from that absolutely no links to Celtic FC.

Back