Torbett

For years I've longed for Celtic to finally get their comeuppance for the shameful cover-up that took place at that club. I believed that one day justice would catch up with them.

I believed that one day Kelly and McGinn would get a knock on the door from Strathclyde's finest asking them to " Come this way, please Sir " as they were huckled into the back of a waiting police car with the paps all over it like a nasty rash.

One or both of them provided a letter testimonial to the court pleading for leniency on Torbett's behalf before he was sentenced. The ultimate betrayal to the abused players at Celtic FC.

Now...... I see both them and Celtic walking away from this relatively unscathed. They have too many people in high places to be brought to book.

[QUOTE="OrigTommy, post: 1157314, member: 7500"]Someone should Tweet Daniel Taylor from the Guardian on this. He played an integral role in uncovering what has been happening in England. The role the media played down south was absolutely key. It's strange that the Scottish media are stepping back - it maybe takes the English media to look at it more closely.

Taylor is no friend of ours so be careful not to make it an us v them type thing.

I mean no disrespect whatsoever, however why don't YOU be the 'someone' to tweet Daniel Taylor ?[/QUOTE]

I’m not on Twitter whilst I know a lot of bears on here are very active.

Don't forget 5.Big Jock smiling in photographs giving said beast an award after booting him doon the street for being a beast.

Just how far Jock Stein is involved in this appalling scandal would make for interesting reading. No normal person smiles for the camera when handing over an award to someone they know is a paedophile, but Jock Stein did. It is more than disturbing.

I feel sorry for the top people in politics, law etc in Scotland as well as Celtic. because they will not get the jury a would want. which would be jimmy Savile, Gary glitter, Rolf Harris etc. I hate even typing their names what a bunch of sick b-----ds. and if their is any justice in Scotland which I doubt their is people like Torbett will pay for his crimes. and whoever protected him should pay as well.

The Hoops ?

More like The Rings !

The programme Mark Daly documented last year - Football Abuse: The Ugly Side of The Beautiful Game on BBC Scotland.after the piece on Torbett tampering with x amount of boys,Celtics statement was the boys club was a separate and distinct organisation but then ask if anyone has any concerns to contact them.......why contact them when they`re not supposed to be connected to the boys club in any way

phuckin liars

Gerald King former CBC chairman and friend of Torbett up@glasgow sheriff court on Tuesday ...3 animals that that all new each other at their time @CBC and yet still no public enquiry and this Govt won't look into sporting institutions for historical abuse.

A fecking disgrace!!!!!!!

Torbett
Cairney
King

A coincidence??? Never in a million years.

No court reporters on this case?

No crowd funding for the victims?

Where is their moral compass when it comes to getting real justice?

Know something Millsy,i was just thinking this before i clicked on your post,a major paedophile case going on in court with a well known football team possibly having staff involved in all the shenanigans and not one fkn peep from any of these bastarding fkn rhat reporters Makes you fkn sick.

Gerald King former CBC chairman and friend of Torbett up@glasgow sheriff court on Tuesday ...3 animals that that all new each other at their time @CBC and yet still no public enquiry and this Govt won't look into sporting institutions for historical abuse.

A fecking disgrace!!!!!!!

Torbett
Cairney
King

A coincidence??? Never in a million years.
You forgot McCafferty and Cullen mate

Celtc FC enabled, harboured and protected paedophiles. They all knew, from the Boardroom downwards. That is indisputable reality. That not a sound is heard from the " Scottish Government" at Holyrood on this issue, and the countless lives it destroyed, sums up this depraved little statelet.

I feel sorry for the top people in politics, law etc in Scotland as well as Celtic. because they will not get the jury a would want. which would be jimmy Savile, Gary glitter, Rolf Harris etc. I hate even typing their names what a bunch of sick b-----ds. and if their is any justice in Scotland which I doubt their is people like Torbett will pay for his crimes. and whoever protected him should pay as well.

The mhanky bastards would put their club before the innocent children who's lives were ruined by this scum.

Every single one of their fans is complicit in this, they support the club that supported pedophiles.

A mhanky 19th Century Terrorist bastard is one thing.
A pedophile is another.
The combination of the two? Perfect for each other.

As much as I would love nothing more than their club to go down the tubes because of this and be taken to task for protecting criminals and perverting the course of justice, they're too well protected by the scum mhedia and the worthless, poor excuses of MSP's we have in this country.

If this was any other league in the world, they would be destroyed, the media would have a field day.

%^*& you media.
%^*& you scum.

The most likely outcome will be no enquiry into what was effectively a paedo ring within Parkhead.
The bheasts may be put away but as per usual CFC will distance themselves and they will have a complient media to help them with their lack of responsibility. poets and moral compass don’t go well together.

They will forever be known as Paedo FC. That is where we are with it, their paedo tagline will follow them forever.

Last edited:
The fact that the media are part of the cover up makes them just as guilty as the smelltic and there followers as the man said they will always be tarnished with this simply because them there media cowardly friends and everyone of the establishment in scotland have choose to hide it for them

I see a lot of people taking the usual "it's them, naebody will mention it" line.

Sorry, but on here, as with everywhere else, we are subjected daily to all sorts of trivial, inane, inconsequential stuff that is doing the rounds on Twitter. Is Twitter going to suddenly shut down and lose all it's impact and power because the bheasts desperately wish to smother the real biggest story to ever hit Scottish fitba?

Bears should be making it their mission to tweet the fucking life out of this from day one.

Get right into the BBC Scotland account and everyone of their minions individually who attacked us. Stuart Cosgrove, Graeme Speirs, Jim Spence, Chick Young, Richard Gordon, Tam Cowan, Mark Daly, etc, etc.
Ask then what their comments are, and what they are doing to highlight this shame.

Same with :
The Daily Record, their account and their hacks individually, same with their online edition comments section
The Sun, their account and their hacks individually, their online edition comments section
The Daily Mail, their account and their hacks individually, their online comments section
Thompson of Channel 4
Raman and the various other half-wits at STV
celtc fc themselves
Stephen Thomson of DUFC, Stewart Milne of Aberdeen, Ron Petrie at Hibs, any other club representatives who were quick to stick their head above the parapet to attack us.
Every and any celtc-minded "celeb", personality or ex-players who have rammed their celtc-minded opinion down our throats.

Every single one of these people should be bombarded to make sure that the message is out there, and asking them directly what they are demanding be done about it.

Even better if the word can be shared with people down south who have any links to the parallel enquiry down there.

The tims in their various guises (fans, press, celebs, bloggers, broadcasters, ex-players/managers) would be lining up in legions to spring into action if it was us who was covering up FIVE DECADES (minimum) and SIX INDIVIDUALS (minimum) of child abuse.

Is this beyond us? Really?

And remember, this is child abuse we are talking about so don't let anybody brush you off with accusations of whataboutery. There was none of that going on when it was the BBC and Jimmy Savile and Co that was under the spotlight.

Mate this should be a sticky

There should be a coordinated group of bears who push this stuff out there. We really need to get organised

Rangers were on the verge of having titles stripped. LNS stated that Rangers did not achieve any unfair competitive advantage. So no titles were stripped.

But what was it that Rangers were guilty of ? Rangers were guilty of non-disclosure of a side letter arrangement, that contravened the rules of the SPL and SFA. Another man on another day might have stripped tiles for this non-disclosure.

Scotland's football fans especially Celtic were baying for blood. Celtic FC questioned the LNS verdict.

Will Celtic be investigated, fined, have titles stripped for the non-disclosure of child sex abuse within an organisation, for which they were responsible? I think it would be correct to assume, that some kind of Tribunal should be set up to investigate this non-disclosure.

Yes, Rangers nearly lost titles for non-disclosure of side letters.

Great post

We neee to keep this in the news every day

When the tims were going after us in regards to the EBT stuff they had a great fear of it being brushed under the carpet.
So what did they do.
They got a group together and created a web site blog. They made sure all mainstream media were aware of it.
This even won awards.

This was all about a tax bill in dispute remember.

Now we have a much more serious allegation. The biggest scandal in sporting history on our planet.

I know we have some influential people at all football clubs.
Its time for all to get together and make sure all these abused kids get justice.

A sordid affair and no mistake .

The kids that suffered at the hands of this peadophile ring deserve justice .

As I, and many others,have maintained for long enough ,the cover up is the real story here.

Torbett was allowed back in , just let that sink in for a moment.

It's beyond belief.

Last edited:
When the tims were going after us in regards to the EBT stuff they had a great fear of it being brushed under the carpet.
So what did they do.
They got a group together and created a web site blog. They made sure all mainstream media were aware of it.
This even won awards.

Now we have a much more serious allegation. The biggest scandal in sporting history on our planet.

Its time for all to get together and make sure all these abused kids get justice.

The Footballtaxhaven blog could run with this, they could call it 'Celtic paedophile ring cover up'

They started down the road of cover-up and deceit decades ago and it's worked to this point.

I do feel, however, someone will break cover and the entire house of cards with come crashing down on their filthy paedo heads.
I hope you are correct but it all needs to be reported and you can see how that is going.

A petition could be started on a site like 38degrees or change.org. I'm sure if a petition get enough signatures on them then it needs to be considered in parliament.

Is there anyone on here who knows enough of the ins and outs of this issue and has the writing skills to properly word such a petition?

So what did they do.
This even won awards.

There is a huge difference.

The Filth have a huge cadre of Celtc supporting journalists who didn't need any encouragement to get onboard a vehicle for doing Rangers Football Club harm.
Not to mention a vast army of Celtc supporting politicos who were also ready and willing to heap whatever damage they could onto a potential funeral pyre at Ibrox, in pursuit of a variety of agendas, many nationalistic and most disgustingly sectarian.

As the storm gathered over our club, others although not particularly friends of The Filth themselves but nonetheless who envied or disliked Rangers, were also only too happy to join in with their own pennyworth of toxic assistance to causing us harm.

Thus, rumour became fact, lies became truths, and anything that was true was viciously exaggerated with the intent to cause maximum injury to the club as it teetered on the brink.

Today, as revelations of a historical paedophile ring boil under the surface of Scotland's social perception, it is the same army of Rangers hating journalists and sectarian minded politicians who endeavour to bury the scandal under a cloud of understatement, blind eyes and silence.

There is a huge difference.

The Filth have a huge cadre of Celtc supporting journalists who didn't need any encouragement to get onboard a vehicle for doing Rangers Football Club harm.
Not to mention a vast army of Celtc supporting politicos who were also ready and willing to heap whatever damage they could onto a potential funeral pyre at Ibrox, in pursuit of a variety of agendas, many nationalistic and most disgustingly sectarian.

As the storm gathered over our club, others although not particularly friends of The Filth themselves but nonetheless who envied or disliked Rangers, were also only too happy to join in with their own pennyworth of toxic assistance to causing us harm.

Thus, rumour became fact, lies became truths, and anything that was true was viciously exaggerated with the intent to cause maximum injury to the club as it teetered on the brink.

Today, as revelations of a historical paedophile ring boil under the surface of Scotland's social perception, it is the same army of Rangers hating journalists and sectarian minded politicians who endeavour to bury the scandal under a cloud of understatement, blind eyes and silence.

Some great points mate and while I agree with you, the fast majority of EBT articles that were written were complete and utter fabrication and duly submitted to The Rangers Tax Case blog.
It surprises me somewhat that The Celtic Sex Case blog and The man the beasts can't tame is discussed more even on this forum.

BJK isn't the scandal. We all know that he did know. We all know it was brushed under the rug.

The real scandal could be when Torbett comes to trial later this year. If he committed child abuse after he was brought back in to the Celtic fold then then they have very serious questions to answer.

IF Torbett abused young boys after he'd been accepted back by Celtic following being kicked down the stairs by Stein then it's clear that Celtic are complicit.

The timeline is important here.
To be perfectly honest, the fact that they re-employed a convicted child abuser in a position that meant he had direct contact with children makes them guilty. They are a f@cking disgrace & should be "nailed to the floor" due to this.

To be perfectly honest, the fact that they re-employed a convicted child abuser in a position that meant he had direct contact with children makes them guilty. They are a f@cking disgrace & should be "nailed to the floor" due to this.
I sympathise with this but the court of public opinion in Scotland clearly doesn't give a %^*&.

The big issue isn't, "Was he allowed back in" but, "Did he abuse young boys after he was allowed back in". If the upcoming court case finds him guilty wrt the latter then clearly their club have a lot of questions to answer and should be put under the microscope.

That's why I said that the timeline on this is vital.

For years I've longed for Celtic to finally get their comeuppance for the shameful cover-up that took place at that club. I believed that one day justice would catch up with them.

I believed that one day Kelly and McGinn would get a knock on the door from Strathclyde's finest asking them to " Come this way, please Sir " as they were huckled into the back of a waiting police car with the paps all over it like a nasty rash.

One or both of them provided a letter testimonial to the court pleading for leniency on Torbett's behalf before he was sentenced. The ultimate betrayal to the abused players at Celtic FC.

Now...... I see both them and Celtic walking away from this relatively unscathed. They have too many people in high places to be brought to book.
Spot on.

Why the fck did Cullen not receive a custodial sentence,this is another question that needs to be answered,if it was you or I you can bet your bottom dollar that we would be getting our arses handed to us daily inside some jail,so why did this despicable lady's front bottom only get 3 years probation.He walked out FREE from that court and despite the probation order he could've went straight back to doing whatever sordid deeds he was up to as before,fkn justice for children,aye anywhere but here.

In fairness to the bunnet, he seems to have been the one, who alongside Macari, brought this to light.

For what it’s worth, I believe you. As much as it can be hard to prove anything about the dead and in many cases talk about them, Burns was steeped in the club and cult.

It was also the Bunnet who said that "Celtic minded" meant Catholic bigots. I don't think he was too happy with people at Celtic, he was only there to make a quick buck.

24d4yo4.jpg

2qu3sb7.gif

Vile lying bastards

Sorry haven't gone through the full thread but someone mentioned that 3 or 4 ex Celtic employees are due up in court but I couldn't see anything in the news other than Torbett - is this true? Who are the others?

"I've been contemplating it for some time " he says but actually means " I was only gonna do it until I got caught and Big John won't phone the police anyway we are all friends here what goes on in Celtic Park stays in Celtic Park " ..... Hope your enjoying your last days of freedom before you pay for your despicable and vile acts. Big Justin at the Big Hoose is gonna welcome you like you've never been welcomed anywhere before ..... sleep tight and don't worry Big Justin doesn't bite and he is not called Big Justin cause of his height ooft

That ^^^^ is a very important question

£1 million contract for four years, £250k per year for plastic trophies ffs, and this happened AFTER he had been found guilty of abuse, why would any organisation, club or business give a convicted abuser a million pound contract? this stinks to high heaven and doesn't need much conjecture to guess why.

No chance, there was obviously a paedophile ring operating out of Priest Gerry Nugent's church in Anderston, do think it's a co-incidence that he "befriended" Peter Tobin, or that Sheriff Kieren McLernan was just taking the most publicised victim for "golf lessons". That's a quote from court.

And what of Smyllum Park, 402 bodies of children, 132 death certificates - self certified, a mass murderers dream - zero arrests and zero political or police will to pursue.

The paedophile ring that was so obviously operating out of Celtic Park for decades, known to all at Celtic, for decades, will be swept under the carpet - indeed, to raise it is a concern will be to be branded a heartless point scorer.

The Bheast official line on this is gathering pace.

It was now a different time, with dirty old men and wasn’t to be talked about.

The deflection of these scumbags is unbelievable

We are dealing with a breed of people who dont care about child abuse.

Its not an issue to them.
The people in government who have the power to make it a public enquiry

And don’t do that

Then they should be brought before the high court

For not protecting the innocent victims (THE CHILDREN ) that were abused by the paedophiles working writhing CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB

THIS IS A HORRENDOUS CRIME

And it should leave no stone un turned

Historically it’s a hennius crime

Back