Torbett

Big Jock Knew.

BJK isn't the scandal. We all know that he did know. We all know it was brushed under the rug.

The real scandal could be when Torbett comes to trial later this year. If he committed child abuse after he was brought back in to the Celtic fold then then they have very serious questions to answer.

IF Torbett abused young boys after he'd been accepted back by Celtic following being kicked down the stairs by Stein then it's clear that Celtic are complicit.

The timeline is important here.

The paeds concerned will plead and te courtroom 2 & fro will be beyond minimal.

They are the establishment now; and have been for quite some time.

The sooner we accept, the sooner that we can regroup.

I see a lot of people taking the usual "it's them, naebody will mention it" line.

Sorry, but on here, as with everywhere else, we are subjected daily to all sorts of trivial, inane, inconsequential stuff that is doing the rounds on Twitter. Is Twitter going to suddenly shut down and lose all it's impact and power because the bheasts desperately wish to smother the real biggest story to ever hit Scottish fitba?

Bears should be making it their mission to tweet the fucking life out of this from day one.

Get right into the BBC Scotland account and everyone of their minions individually who attacked us. Stuart Cosgrove, Graeme Speirs, Jim Spence, Chick Young, Richard Gordon, Tam Cowan, Mark Daly, etc, etc.
Ask then what their comments are, and what they are doing to highlight this shame.

Same with :
The Daily Record, their account and their hacks individually, same with their online edition comments section
The Sun, their account and their hacks individually, their online edition comments section
The Daily Mail, their account and their hacks individually, their online comments section
Thompson of Channel 4
Raman and the various other half-wits at STV
celtc fc themselves
Stephen Thomson of DUFC, Stewart Milne of Aberdeen, Ron Petrie at Hibs, any other club representatives who were quick to stick their head above the parapet to attack us.
Every and any celtc-minded "celeb", personality or ex-players who have rammed their celtc-minded opinion down our throats.

Every single one of these people should be bombarded to make sure that the message is out there, and asking them directly what they are demanding be done about it.

Even better if the word can be shared with people down south who have any links to the parallel enquiry down there.

The tims in their various guises (fans, press, celebs, bloggers, broadcasters, ex-players/managers) would be lining up in legions to spring into action if it was us who was covering up FIVE DECADES (minimum) and SIX INDIVIDUALS (minimum) of child abuse.

Is this beyond us? Really?

And remember, this is child abuse we are talking about so don't let anybody brush you off with accusations of whataboutery. There was none of that going on when it was the BBC and Jimmy Savile and Co that was under the spotlight.
Well said, we still hold a lot of cards here.

Hopefully those poor kids who were abused now come forward.The "good name" thing is a disgrace and I'm sure with the support the guys got in the Bennel case they would.

BJK isn't the scandal. We all know that he did know. We all know it was brushed under the rug.

The real scandal could be when Torbett comes to trial later this year. If he committed child abuse after he was brought back in to the Celtic fold then then they have very serious questions to answer.

IF Torbett abused young boys after he'd been accepted back by Celtic following being kicked down the stairs by Stein then it's clear that Celtic are complicit.

That's what was alledged in the TV doc.
So I guess it is those cases he is on trial for?
So as soon as found guilty there needs to be a full public inquiry.

Why did they allow a known abuser back to their club with open access to children?
Who sanctioned that?
Who else was involved?
Why did Celtic pay £1m to his business after he was found guilty the first time?

Last edited:
Something stinks really rotten at Parkhead and its not their supporters, eventually one of their own will have had enough and if the establishment can't get rid of them or shut them up it will all come out the whole stinking paedo ring , the disgusting Celti@ football club scandal.

The sooner the better as there are a lot of lives that have been ruined, what the hell happened to that poor boy Haggerty never mind the divide between us and them that boy was brutally murdered, how much have his family suffered? someone knows lots more and the truth needs to come out.

The victims need help by immediate counselling or by huge compensation thats what needs to happen and before more lives get destroyed its not just the immediate victims its what their families some of them who don't know anything happened at all have had to endure, its time to get it all out in the open once and for all.

Torbetts beastly friend Frank Cairney up@Hamilton Sheriff court on Friday...press should be all over these animals instead of snippets here and there,an absolute disgrace to their profession and how the look themselves in the mirror every day.

They are complicite as the theses animals by sitting on their hands not exposing this disgrace more and running with the bigger story here,horrible bastards.

The excuses have started already:

Lets not waste the prosecutor fiscal and the courts time folks, back then it was just kiddie fiddling and real men wouldn't have said anything about it cos it was fine.

What a filthy, mhanky, fucking tramp.

No doubt thinks Jimmy Saville shouldn't be vilified because, well, "it was years ago".
I f@#king hate these c@#nts.

Torbetts beastly friend Frank Cairney up@Hamilton Sheriff court on Friday...press should be all over these animals instead of snippets here and there,an absolute disgrace to their profession and how the look themselves in the mirror every day.

They are complicite as the theses animals by sitting on their hands not exposing this disgrace more and running with the bigger story here,horrible bastards.

Now there's an opportunity for James Doleman to go sit in a court room again and advise his financial backers of what is a true scandal for Scottish sport

in reply to @SS

100% correct SS,but I’ll save Doleman the time and effort,my source will be in court on the 25th June for the Torbett trial and I have actually been in invited along for support to X for that trial,I’ll put up everything I know after the trial,I’ll spill the guts of what I know to help survivors have their say hopefully after a guilty verdict is reached.

Either way guilty or not for Torbett, a family will go public of what they have been through,and they don’t want any financial settlement.[/QUOTE]

Celtic have done everything imaginable to foster this boakish Hoops, fun-filled, successful image of their club, almost as if they knew a day of reckoning was coming and they will need to be in a position to dilute the significance of past actions.

"It was along time ago...different standards....everyone was at it....a society wide problem." You can just hear it.

As if their terrorist supporting/sectarian reputation wasnt enough to make them toxic to sponsors, their paedo associations should nail them and damage them below the waterline. Hopefully, all the carefully cultured political and media support in the world won't be enough to save them this time.

Scotland's shame.

Why are our professional media not all over this. We have one club who at all the same time employed now 4 convicted bheasts,maybe 5 but probably 6 that is some coincidence. So instead of these fine upstanding men in the press scared to find out the truth from Celtic FC one of them should grow a set and call the rest of us out and call us liars and trying to score "cheap points". Because if they call us a liar they would need to call Big Billy a liar , Tommy Burns a liar,Lou Macari a liar, Allan Brazil a liar and prob many more ex players around that time who have said what when on behind closed doors was an "open secret " . Let's get it all out warts and all but 4 to 6 maybe more,one of them already spent time in jail and is quite possibly gonna die in jail. 4 easy questions need answering 1 - why were the Trophy Centre paid £250k a year for 4 years knowing one of the directors of that company who also was just sacked by Celtic FC had just been jailed for being a paedophile 2- Did Big Jock of Celtic FC sack or boot Torbett of Celtic Boys Club out of his office thus making the " separate entity" story a lie 3 - Who inside the mhurky corridors of Celtic Park sanctioned the return of Torbett knowing fine well that he had been in jail for beasting 4 - Did a meeting at a Airport lounge in America involving high up Officials of Celtic FC take place before the boys club returned home from a tour where people were told watch what they say to "Protect the good name of Celtic FC " and the boy at the centre of the claim was given a full time deal on his return to Glasgow anymore questions need answered .....

The most sickening aspect is rather than just showing a bit of regret or contrition over what happened they've resorted to the worst kind of whataboutery - making accusations against innocent people. They actually want children to have been abused so they can see it as some kind of equaliser.

There are "journalists" (one creep in particular with the ridiculous name Marcello Mega) who have dedicated their lives to linking Rangers to child abuse and have come up with nothing.

Fuckin beast lives up Kelvinside, just off Great Western Road. My brother walked past him and thought I know that face. Then later saw him in the paper, where it confirmed he lives in Kelvinside.

How can a convicted paedo afford to live in kelvinside? Could it be a certain club is paying him hush money?

Fuckin beast lives up Kelvinside, just off Great Western Road. My brother walked past him and thought I know that face. Then later saw him in the paper, where it confirmed he lives in Kelvinside.

How can a convicted paedo afford to live in kelvinside? Could it be a certain club is paying him hush money?
I think the word your looking for is "was" and not "is"paying hush money

He's a millionaire.

The 250,000 per year is the thing that sticks out the most. Why for four years and what was paid in prior years and those after? Id say that the likes of lawell know all that happened. They will deny it but it is them that are behind their media friends saying nothing. Despicable people.

Why are our professional media not all over this. We have one club who at all the same time employed now 4 convicted bheasts,maybe 5 but probably 6 that is some coincidence. So instead of these fine upstanding men in the press scared to find out the truth from Celtic FC one of them should grow a set and call the rest of us out and call us liars and trying to score "cheap points". Because if they call us a liar they would need to call Big Billy a liar , Tommy Burns a liar,Lou Macari a liar, Allan Brazil a liar and prob many more ex players around that time who have said what when on behind closed doors was an "open secret " . Let's get it all out warts and all but 4 to 6 maybe more,one of them already spent time in jail and is quite possibly gonna die in jail. 4 easy questions need answering 1 - why were the Trophy Centre paid £250k a year for 4 years knowing one of the directors of that company who also was just sacked by Celtic FC had just been jailed for being a paedophile 2- Did Big Jock of Celtic FC sack or boot Torbett of Celtic Boys Club out of his office thus making the " separate entity" story a lie 3 - Who inside the mhurky corridors of Celtic Park sanctioned the return of Torbett knowing fine well that he had been in jail for beasting 4 - Did a meeting at a Airport lounge in America involving high up Officials of Celtic FC take place before the boys club returned home from a tour where people were told watch what they say to "Protect the good name of Celtic FC " and the boy at the centre of the claim was given a full time deal on his return to Glasgow anymore questions need answered .....
Don't forget 5.Big Jock smiling in photographs giving said beast an award after booting him doon the street for being a beast.

Winton Drive.

Think he is moving to Riddrie soon
1 bedroom,1 living room , 1 en suite,1 window - in fact it's all in 1 room ..... Enjoy ya B#st#rd I hear there is already a welcoming party waiting for you

The big hoose with all male company was his dream, now his nightmare.

My wish is he's the 1 raped every fu(kin day he's there and sliced up with various homemade weaponry until every inch of him is scarred physically.

Suffer you evil (unt.

Think he is moving to Riddrie soon
1 bedroom,1 living room , 1 en suite,1 window - in fact it's all in 1 room ..... Enjoy ya B#st#rd I hear there is already a welcoming party waiting for you
I'm sure the chaps in Barlinnie will give him a reception befitting his heinous crimes.

They started down the road of cover-up and deceit decades ago and it's worked to this point.

I do feel, however, someone will break cover and the entire house of cards with come crashing down on their filthy paedo heads.

My wish is he's the 1 raped every fu(kin day he's there and sliced up with various homemade weaponry until every inch of him is scarred physically.

Suffer you evil (unt.
I'm sure the chaps in Barlinnie will give him a reception befitting his heinous crimes.

As much as i would like a peado to have this happen to them, the likelihood is that he will be stuck in a prison with a specific beast-wing. He will get to spend his says sharing his disgusting stories with other peados, probably getting each other off on them. Cunts.

in reply to @SS

100% correct SS,but I’ll save Doleman the time and effort,my source will be in court on the 25th June for the Torbett trial and I have actually been in invited along for support to X for that trial,I’ll put up everything I know after the trial,I’ll spill the guts of what I know to help survivors have their say hopefully after a guilty verdict is reached.

Either way guilty or not for Torbett, a family will go public of what they have been through,and they don’t want any financial settlement.

Not trying to be an arse here but just be careful as to what you post and when. Make sure that the Sheriff doesn't make any statements/instructions at the start that the details are not to be reported/posted till after the trial finishes.

Why did Celtic pay £1m a year to his business after he was found guilty the first time?

That ^^^^ is a very important question

Was it not £1m over 4 years

I have posted about this on another thread before. Everything that comes out needs to be scrutinised carefully. All the ducks need to be in row and so there can be no comebacks.

It was 250K per year for trophy and "other merchandise" shite like scarfs etc apparently.

Previously I have asked the question that how can a company get out of a contract with a company, if a director of a company has been convicted of a crime (but he is not the sole director) can another company cut the contract? Or is the contract still valid despite what a director does?

Don't get me wrong here I'm not trying to defend them here, like i said we need to get the facts and shoot down any possible "excuse" they might have.

I think the initial question would be did they know he was a wrong'un previous to this contract (i would argue that due to the whole BJK thing) then they did. And was this contract signed before or after he was officially convicted (i think after?)

As much as i would like a peado to have this happen to them, the likelihood is that he will be stuck in a prison with a specific beast-wing. He will get to spend his says sharing his disgusting stories with other peados, probably getting each other off on them. Cunts.

Nobody is protected forever. ;)

I have posted about this on another thread before. Everything that comes out needs to be scrutinised carefully. All the ducks need to be in row and so there can be no comebacks.

It was 250K per year for trophy and "other merchandise" shite like scarfs etc apparently.

Previously I have asked the question that how can a company get out of a contract with a company, if a director of a company has been convicted of a crime (but he is not the sole director) can another company cut the contract? Or is the contract still valid despite what a director does?

Don't get me wrong here I'm not trying to defend them here, like i said we need to get the facts and shoot down any possible "excuse" they might have.

I think the initial question would be did they know he was a wrong'un previous to this contract (i would argue that due to the whole BJK thing) then they did. And was this contract signed before or after he was officially convicted (i think after?)
And if this was a new contract how much were the previous contracts for?

(Edited my post also)

That Jock Stein willingly gave an award at a football function to someone he knew was a paedo suggests that Stein's involvement in this entire appalling scenario is not peripheral. ? Perhaps that's why the mhedia won't go after Stein ?

[QUOTE="OrigTommy, post: 1157314, member: 7500"]Someone should Tweet Daniel Taylor from the Guardian on this. He played an integral role in uncovering what has been happening in England. The role the media played down south was absolutely key. It's strange that the Scottish media are stepping back - it maybe takes the English media to look at it more closely.

Taylor is no friend of ours so be careful not to make it an us v them type thing.[/QUOTE]

I mean no disrespect whatsoever, however why don't YOU be the 'someone' to tweet Daniel Taylor ?

[QUOTE="OrigTommy, post: 1157314, member: 7500"]Someone should Tweet Daniel Taylor from the Guardian on this. He played an integral role in uncovering what has been happening in England. The role the media played down south was absolutely key. It's strange that the Scottish media are stepping back - it maybe takes the English media to look at it more closely.

Taylor is no friend of ours so be careful not to make it an us v them type thing.

I mean no disrespect whatsoever, however why don't YOU be the 'someone' to tweet Daniel Taylor ?[/QUOTE]

I imagine an email would be better. Twitter is too public for such an issue.

Suffer you evil (unt.

Whilst I totally agree with you, incarceration at the 'Big Hoose' is dependent on there being an honest jury at the trial,[or at least a non-catholic one].

Remember the farce of the Whyte [the shite] verdict recently. The jury took about 10 seconds to throw it out, and a Celtic minded or Rangers hating jury would probably act likewise with Torbett.

Whilst I totally agree with you, incarceration at the 'Big Hoose' is dependent on there being an honest jury at the trial,[or at least a non-catholic one].

Remember the farce of the Whyte [the shite] verdict recently. The jury took about 10 seconds to throw it out, and a Celtic minded or Rangers hating jury would probably act likewise with Torbett.

Less complexity involved in this one wtf.

I can't see them walking from this one.

Hope all cellics paedos are put away and tortured mate.

Less complexity involved in this one wtf.

I can't see them walking from this one.

Hope all cellics paedos are put away and tortured mate.

Yes, less complex. I hadn't considered that.

I desperately hope you are correct about them not getting away with it.

That Jock Stein willingly gave an award at a football function to someone he knew was a paedo suggests that Stein's involvement in this entire appalling scenario is not peripheral. ? Perhaps that's why the mhedia won't go after Stein ?

What ever way you look at it Stein was complicate in the whole affair.
His silence and the fact he never went to the relevant authorities at the time makes him as guilty as the vile animals that commited these horrendous crimes against those young boys in the care of their feeder club.

Last edited:

Most of the clowns masquarading as journalists in this sad country are part of the same cult as these maggots, they will print nothing detrimental against there own.
We know that you scumbags look in here, to a man you are a fuckin disgrace, %^*& off all of you.

Will the BBC remind its viewers of this revelation they informed us of last year while investigating Torbett ?

The man who revealed that particular event, Mark Daly, does he still work for the BBC? Haven't heard a peep from him since he pulled that rabbit out the hat.

Back