Torbett

It's a pity we are not as organised as them lot. They went to town on us and got us demoted to the bottom of Scottish Football and while they should be disbanded for such horrible crimes we just sit back and let them sweep it all under the carpet. Few years time it will be like nothing happened.

Every other country want to hold club's to account for their action, or inaction, when it comes to child abuse. In this country the powers in Scottish football don't even want to talk about the fact celtc allowed child abuse to happen for years under their roof. Billy McNeill confirmed it was "an open secret". It has been confirmed that big Jock knew and chose not to contact the police allowing the paedo to keep fiddling with other innocent kids. Then, worse of all.... they gave Torbett his old job back and allowed him to keep abusing kids!!!!!

This is the worst case worldwide of any sporting institution facilitating paedophilia, yet the bheasts are not being taken to task on this???? They should no longer exist in any form for their crimes against innocent children.

Celtc FC are notorious and infamous outside Scotland for committing horrific acts on vulnerable young people. The enabler idiots of the Scottish mhedia and politicians actually believe that if they refuse to talk about it, never mind condemn it, then it goes unheard or unknown.

Anyone have a horrible feeling that a deal's been done? Torbett's 'nothing but the truth' will exonerate Bheast FC, put the blame on drugs/drink/stress/gangsters and some carefully selected dead accomplices and he'll have a doctor's line that says he has a terrible wasting disease. He'll get a suspended sentence and the mhedia will run with the line that it was nothing to do with their favourites.
Jhob done, justice shafted.

No one in the Scottish media or judiciary system will ever take Celtic to task on the shameful cover up that took place.

Even the parents of the abused boys decided it would be best to keep " the good name of Celtic " out of it and allow the paedophiles and the enablers to carry on abusing.

Let there be no doubt that there was a full scale paedophile ring in operation at Parkhead.

Anyone have a horrible feeling that a deal's been done? Torbett's 'nothing but the truth' will exonerate Bheast FC, put the blame on drugs/drink/stress/gangsters and some carefully selected dead accomplices and he'll have a doctor's line that says he has a terrible wasting disease. He'll get a suspended sentence and the mhedia will run with the line that it was nothing to do with their favourites.
Wee bit Hollywood?

Trial will start on 25th June, I see him walking along great western road most days on his way back from the cop shop early doors checking in with them on part of his bail conditions.

Fecking animal that will take his secrets to the grave with him and make no mistake,he'll throw himself under a bus rather than shame the club,that's what we're dealing with.

Horrible c*nt of a human being!!

Mark Daly is doing another doc I was told too.

Last edited:
You couldn't get a brush big enough for the amount of sweeping this shower of cants do. They have NO shame just like the Roman Church they follow. What about that other b@stard Cairney? Plenty others knew about him including Macari and TB.

"A number of locations are listed on the indictment including Barrowfield Football Ground in Glasgow's London Road, where Celtic used to train"

Aye? I thought the Boys Club was a separate entity from them?
Was Just going to say the same.Just because they wear the same strips,share the same name and train at the same place doesn't mean they are connected.
Shut the sick nonce bastards down.

I can guarantee nothing will come of this because legally Celtic FC & Celtic BC were two different orgs. Both had close connections with each other, but still different.

Move along

So the scum and CBC were not connected,why did Peter Grant and other 1st team members like him and Owen Archdeacon come to CBC player of the year gigs to present trophies and make speeches to them.

And let them play at the secret of chambers park too ffs,Dougie Donnelly even commentated on the game at the scum hut for them.!!

These pics are in circulation fellow Bears.

I can guarantee nothing will come of this because legally Celtic FC & Celtic BC were two different orgs. Both had close connections with each other, but still different.

Move along
If they were different organisations why did Jock Stein kick Torbett out?Why would chairman and directors like Kevin Kelly & Jack McGinn get involved in a cover up over Frank Cairney?

Ignore the 'Boys Club' subterfuge. Look where it happened & under what banner.
A CFC employee sacked him. That is public knowledge.
So, with that knowledge, who re-hired him? And why?
Was that person also an employee of CFC?
Why did CFC not prevent his re-employment under a Celtc banner?

After decades, these questions are still unasked by the cowards, sycophants & apologists in the Scottish media.
There's evidence of control, knowledge, acquiescence & perhaps worse by CFC. Who will speak out for these innocent children?

These are some of the early comments on the Times story ...

'Why would you want an official comment From Celtic F. C. as they are nothing to do with the boys club.'

'Knew we would get the braindead, lets take a pop at Celtic opportunists who know absolutely nothing about the situation trying to interpret things the way they want them to be, and not how they were. It has always been one man as far as the court and police were concerned, and considering it was at a time when nothing was done regarding understanding the effects sexual abuse had on children, you can't then demand that the current thinking be applied when we didn't even want to think about such things in those days, far less investigate them.'

'What about the time Torbett was at Ibrox before he got the sack. There's never any mention of this. Only with the name Celtic is this used as something to beat Celtic with.'

'There has (sic) been more sexual predators at Ibrox than any other scottish club so yes lets get it all out in the open.'

'And hopefully we will get to the bottom of the Ibrox cover up on many occasions during the Jock Wallace era and the Souness era. Bit of sweeping during that time.'

Dear God, if the Celtic-minded media are even close to this Hear-No-Evil, See-No-Evil mindset, the cover-up will never be exposed.

The perfect storm will be Alex Prentice prosecuting and Donald Findlay defending. Torbett will not only be found not guilty, but given compensation for police harassment.

It is very sad that Catholicism and Celtc are more important to the Journalists, Media, Politicians and Judicial people in this Country rather than getting the truth out about the abuse of children from the age of 4 years old.

It makes you sick to the pit of your stomach.

"A number of locations are listed on the indictment including Barrowfield Football Ground in Glasgow's London Road, where Celtic used to train"

Aye? I thought the Boys Club was a separate entity from them?

Now it’s in court, the press are not obliged to pander to that ‘PR line’ Lawwell had been circulating.

The history of Celtic FC and Celtic boys club’s affiliation is evidentially strong. They worked hand in glove.

Just remember all those moral campaigners on all things Rangers in the press , Waddell, Leckie, Spiers etc will all say feck all on this matter.

Utter scum bastards the lot of them.

Drank besides many sports journalists when this all first came out and every bloody one of them knew what had gone on and the cover up to protect Celtic.

Every single one of them and any who say they didn’t know are downright liars.

It is very sad that Catholicism and Celtc are more important to the Journalists, Media, Politicians and Judicial people in this Country rather than getting the truth out about the abuse of children from the age of 4 years old.

It makes you sick to the pit of your stomach.

The mhedia said nothing just last week of nuns refusing to give evidence at a Scottish inquiry into the colossal scale of child abuse at their " care homes". No comment, no condemnation, nothing. We are a sick society, of that there is no doubt.

If this was any other organisation where children were involved, a full scale investigation would have taken place and that institution shut down.

Why not here.............

Vile and disgusting behaviour by the authorities, that are in place to protect our children........
The Roman Catholic Church and Celtic Football Club are untouchable.
They have lots in common but......shhhh

The Argentine football association today says,they are monitoring abuse on youth footballers from 2004-2011.
The SFA should follow suit.

The boys mentioned are said to have been aged between four and 14 when Torbett is first accused of abusing them.
4 years old ffs. This seems out of place somehow. In the context of where the abuse was committed. Did Celtic boys club run teams for kids that young? If they didn't then presumably Torbett is also being investigated for abuse beyond what went on at Celtic, and their boys club.

The scum will dodge this bullet even tho it is the size of a cannonball.

The media in this country will do all they can to minimise the consequences for the scum.

That is utterly appalling. They say Stein never knew anything, but kicked Torbett out of the club. Then Stein awards Torbett an award just three years later. Why would the " legend" Stein do that ?

It's just hard to believe that this actuallty took place but the fact remains it did.

So big jock kicked Torbett out (that's the story i keep hearing anyway)
Then a few years later he seems perfectly at ease presenting him with an award when he obviously knew of his sordid past.

Astonishing.

The scum will dodge this bullet even tho it is the size of a cannonball.

The media in this country will do all they can to minimise the consequences for the scum.

Just like in 1996 as soon as torbett is found guilty it will be completely dropped by the media like a hot potato.

No hard hitting columns demanding answers to questions.

No outraged journos on the airwaves.

All those bloggers who have made a name for themselves pointing the finger at rangers for all manner of claimed moral and legal outrages will say the square root of sweet feck all.

We are talking about the abuse of kids for fu.cks sake.

Utterly disgusting shower of scum riddled with the most gross double standards and inconsistances.

And they try to actually look down their noses at us.

The absolute fu.cking nerve.

I'd love an explanation as to why Jock Stein had the authority to sack someone who had "nothing to do with Celtc"
And that my friend is the straw that is gonna break the camel's back it's public knowledge it's in many books of ex employees in fact they couldn't wait to tell us how Big Jock kicked his arse out of his office at CELTIC PARK .....

A suspended sentence for anyone found d guilty of thhese alleged offences with a previous conviction for the very same is verging on fantasy.

I share your trepidation about her state of the Crown Office but I think it's best to let this take its course. Truly there is a great darkness at the heart of FC Bheast which those in control at this vile enterprise were well aware of and I hope this is soon to be exposed in open court.

My thoughts too it’s pretty common knowledge that Stein knew and sacked him but crucially did not inform the police. So why did Stein in effect cover up a crime? Equally I’m sure it was published that McNeil knew too and again didn’t report this to the police (not 100% on that one but something tells me that was published). Brazil’s book is fairly open about it also he at least was open about it.

That mob have like the RC church covered this up for years and in the secessionist republic it will remain covered up. It’s a horrible crime and the perpetrators should be jailed.
McNeill said it was an open secret around the club.
You have to wonder, just exactly how many Scottish football journalists would have known about this?

The Pope/s should be in jail and the Vatican shut down, it won't, and I don't expect scum FC will face any charges

Torbet will get what he deserves however there are others who were Directors of shame F.C. that need to answer for their cover ups.

I won’t hold my breath though

No one in the Scottish media or judiciary system will ever take Celtic to task on the shameful cover up that took place.

Even the parents of the abused boys decided it would be best to keep " the good name of Celtic " out of it and allow the paedophiles and the enablers to carry on abusing.

Let there be no doubt that there was a full scale paedophile ring in operation at Parkhead.

Hopefully the union bears come up with a banner next week shaming the cunts who’s covering this up.

Hope they all rot

If Celtic are shown to be complicit in the cover up through the courts then the SFA must punish them accordingly or they are not fit for purpose.

MmfyG5B.jpg

Back