Torbett

uYDzJRg.jpg
nope nothing to do with celtic.

They know that they are going to get hammered over this. This is a UK national scandal and Liewell will not be able to control the narrative.

Victims signed Non Disclosure Agreements but who with?

Was it the boys club or was it the senior clubs representative? The answer to this could prove a vital link dispelling the absurd notion that they are not linked.

I don't know if it is possible to hold somebody to such an agreement if it is to cover up a crime?

It is very sad that Catholicism and Celtc are more important to the Journalists, Media, Politicians and Judicial people in this Country rather than getting the truth out about the abuse of children from the age of 4 years old.

It makes you sick to the pit of your stomach.
It's because they are all part of the same cult.

They will find someone with some tenuous link to us so they can make it out to be a Scottish football issue and not, as it is, a Celtic issue.

They will find someone with some tenuous link to us so they can make it out to be a Scottish football issue and not, as it is, a Celtic issue.

Deflection is par for the course with the bastards.
This was the narrative pushed by the Scottish media when their paedophile ring was finally being exposed.

If they were different organisations why did Jock Stein kick Torbett out?Why would chairman and directors like Kevin Kelly & Jack McGinn get involved in a cover up over Frank Cairney?

Nothing to do with celtc

As reported in Scotland on Sunday at the time, it was agreed, by Brady, the boy and his parents and the Celtic board of directors, that the police would not be informed. Signed statements were taken by Celtic's lawyers from the four adults who had been on the New Jersey trip. All were sworn to silence. The aforementioned Hugh Birt claimed he was concerned about the behaviour of both Cairney and Torbett and raised the matter with Stein. Before he knew it Birt was forced to resign by Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/child_abuse_in_1991

You're not allowed to ask about it anymore !

I hope everyone of his victims take that disgusting club to the cleaners. Will they be forced to make a grovelling apology, or is that only reserved for those who get caught by the tax man.

It's just hard to believe that this actuallty took place but the fact remains it did.

So big jock kicked Torbett out (that's the story i keep hearing anyway)
Then a few years later he seems perfectly at ease presenting him with an award when he obviously knew of his sordid past.

Astonishing.

It brings into question Jock Stein's integral role in the paedo scandal and just what he had to hide as well ?

When Reid arrived at Parkhead the first thing he did was ramp up the hatred and bigotry at Parkhead. He then started a campaign to destroy our club. He had great success persuading the rest of Scottish football to follow his lead, both the clubs themselves and their naive supporters. We expected the hatred from certain clubs who have been jealous of Rangers since time immemorial. Not so much other clubs for whom Celtic were disliked equally. The tactics deployed were those successfully used by the Labour party under Blair and Brown. It was known as " spin". It took us into an illegal war costing the lives of many young armed forces personnel. Keep telling the same lies and repeat until the public believe. Repeat certain phrases: Sporting Integrity, The Big Tax Case, Financial Doping etc.
We also saw every celebrity Celtic fan wheeled out to push the message home. Unfortunately for Rangers and us, the actual Greatest Fans in The World, The Scottish MSM have been taken over en masse by the so called Celtic minded. ie sectarian bigots with typewriters or microphones. Criminals shown with Rangers scarves or Rangers tops. The crimes themselves having absolutely no links at all to Rangers Football Club. Throw enough mud......... Meanwhile real criminals of the worst type imaginable were protected and hidden from the law by our friends across the city. Where are the brave investigative reporters bringing this disgraceful story to the rest of the UK, the rest of World football? Can you imagine what the response would be if these crimes had been committed in Govan? Quite likely we would have been thrown out of football sine die. The constant playing of the victim card by their club, their managers and their fans is here to stay. As suggested by numerous other members of this forum only Rangers FC , our chairman and the rest of the board can stop this. Stand up for the good name of Rangers and especially the supporters. Take these purveyors of lies and smears to the courts. I am absolutely certain that every member of Follow Follow would take this action if they could. Please wake up Mr King and the rest of the board.

Please accept my apologies for re posting the above. I think it is relevant to this thread. John Reid, Peter Lawwell and the Celtic football club were the main instigators of turning the whole of Scottish football against our club. We were subsequently thrown down the divisions giving their club a free ride to win championships (tainted like no others imo) and Champions League millions. I'm really not sure how long it will take us to recover both financially and football wise. I would add the caveat that the scum are hugely overated.
Our crime was to be taken over by crooks and charlatans. The crimes committed over at Parkhead were sickening beyond belief to any normal human being. Imagine your own child suffering such abuse? I have read several posts here confirming those crimes and the disgusting reaction from the club like no other.
Why can our Board and Chairman not follow their lead and call out Scottish Football on the cover ups over in "Paradise"? Tax issues v Child Sex Abuse. Follow their lead. Repeat the same phrases and words. Surely other Scottish Clubs and their supporters would be as outraged as we are? Surely they would threaten boycotts if no punishment was administered to a club that covered up such disgusting crimes? Celtic Football Club tried to destroy Rangers. In my opinion It is well beyond the time that we fought back.

fergie1959, Mar 13, 2018 Edit Report

Given the continued cover up that has gone on with these allegations and the fact that the authorities in Scotland seem to have no desire to, or are being prevented from, investigating in full, then maybe the involvement or informing the Kearney Police department or New Jersey Police will force Police Scotland to take the required action and bring these alleged perpetrators to justice.

The allegations of signing of letters preventing disclosure of crimes on USA soil will not be ignored by the authorities in the USA and given the impartiality and monies generated in the media industry over there, some media outlets might be interested in the historical allegations given what they weren't afraid to report in the past.

Embarassing Nicola might be the only way to achieve closure on these horrific events that have blighted Scottish football.

I have deliberately used allegation(s).

The whole episode is like a fantasy film script. The reality we find ourselves in, whereby a religious sect has gained control of a country to the extent that they can carry out the most heinous of crimes without anyone in the media or authority passing comment is incredible.
Can you imagine anywhere else in the world where at least four individuals of the same sporting club are on trial at the same time for abusing children over three decades, and it's barely mentioned anywhere.

They know that they are going to get hammered over this. This is a UK national scandal and Liewell will not be able to control the narrative.

Was it the boys club or was it the senior clubs representative? The answer to this could prove a vital link dispelling the absurd notion that they are not linked.

I don't know if it is possible to hold somebody to such an agreement if it is to cover up a crime?
Your point about the NDA’s is an interesting one. I almost no legal expert but NDA’s surely should not stand up in face of the legal and criminal repercussions.

If further proof is required, and I realise it hardly is, if you were a promising West of Scotland player who caught the eye of Rangers whilst playing for say Possil YM, Eastercraigs, Drumchapel Ams or any other youth side, you continued playing for that club in addition to training at Ibrox. In contrast a similar youngster playing for these clubs would in most cases have to transfer to Celtic BC.

And still 60000 people who all know fine well turn up each week
these people and the wider silent fan base by these actions or lack of condone what has gone on.

rather talk about sevco

I would imagine any non disclosure agreements are a civil matter.
And all that can happen is anyone who breaks it can be sued.

What they going to do? "your honour we payed him £50k not to disclose he had been abused. He needs to pay that back"

Even they would be humiliated by that.

My thoughts too it’s pretty common knowledge that Stein knew and sacked him but crucially did not inform the police. So why did Stein in effect cover up a crime? Equally I’m sure it was published that McNeil knew too and again didn’t report this to the police (not 100% on that one but something tells me that was published). Brazil’s book is fairly open about it also he at least was open about it.

That mob have like the RC church covered this up for years and in the secessionist republic it will remain covered up. It’s a horrible crime and the perpetrators should be jailed.[/QUOTW

Stein was nothing but the hired help.

Explain to me how Stein could hire or fire anyone at the scum hut without the Whytes, the Grants and the Kellys knowing why and what for?

It's just hard to believe that this actuallty took place but the fact remains it did.

So big jock kicked Torbett out (that's the story i keep hearing anyway)
Then a few years later he seems perfectly at ease presenting him with an award when he obviously knew of his sordid past.

Astonishing.
Any normal person,certainly a father as Stein was,should have rattled that award right over his nonce skull.Questions have to be answered. Why was he giving a known sex case awards and smiling for pictures with him?

Celtic Football Club need to be punished for this as they were quick to align themselves to ‘the Boys Club’ way back in the 70’s. They were very close.....if you pardon the pun.

As a club they need to make a statement as well as the SFA.

Surely there won’t be a revelation from one of The Quality Street Kids?

Nothing to do with celtc

As reported in Scotland on Sunday at the time, it was agreed, by Brady, the boy and his parents and the Celtic board of directors, that the police would not be informed. Signed statements were taken by Celtic's lawyers from the four adults who had been on the New Jersey trip. All were sworn to silence. The aforementioned Hugh Birt claimed he was concerned about the behaviour of both Cairney and Torbett and raised the matter with Stein. Before he knew it Birt was forced to resign by Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly.

Surely these agreements do not supersede law. Surely if a murderer pays someone to keep a thin, they have a legal obligation to speak up?

Nothing to do with celtc

Before he knew it Birt was forced to resign by Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly.

That would I suppose be the same Kevin Kelly who had open business links with Torbett?

My money on Father Burns

The bunnet was only at the scum hut come March 1994.

He made Fr Burns the manager when he sacked Macari. This was July 1994.

Fr Burns first, would be first appointment, would have been Frank Cairney.

When apprised of this move the bunnet summoned Burns to his office and said to Burns, in words to the effect; If you bring that person back to Parkhead, I'm sacking you.

This 'story/recount was told to me a year after the fact.

Anyone reading this can believe it or they can choose not to. It's up to them.

I will not give up the person who told me, and it came verbatim from someone at the cesspit.

All I will say is I told GS this exact same story back 23 years ago, and I will maintain it another 23 years from now.

Celtic Football Club need to be punished for this as they were quick to align themselves to ‘the Boys Club’ way back in the 70’s. They were very close.....if you pardon the pun.

As a club they need to make a statement as well as the SFA.

Surely there won’t be a revelation from one of The Quality Street Kids?

What would you expect Rangers statement to say out of interest?

The bunnet was only at the scum hut come March 1994.

He made Fr Burns the manager when he sacked Macari. This was July 1994.

Fr Burns first, would be first appointment, would have been Frank Cairney.

When apprised of this move the bunnet summoned Burns to his office and said to Burns, in words to the effect; If you bring that person back to Parkhead, I'm sacking you.

This 'story/recount was told to me a year after the fact.

Anyone reading this can believe it or they can choose not to. It's up to them.

I will not give up the person who told me, and it came verbatim from someone at the cesspit.

All I will say is I told GS this exact same story back 23 years ago, and I will maintain it another 23 years from now.
In fairness to the bunnet, he seems to have been the one, who alongside Macari, brought this to light.

For what it’s worth, I believe you. As much as it can be hard to prove anything about the dead and in many cases talk about them, Burns was steeped in the club and cult.

Given the continued cover up that has gone on with these allegations and the fact that the authorities in Scotland seem to have no desire to, or are being prevented from, investigating in full, then maybe the involvement or informing the Kearney Police department or New Jersey Police will force Police Scotland to take the required action and bring these alleged perpetrators to justice.

The allegations of signing of letters preventing disclosure of crimes on USA soil will not be ignored by the authorities in the USA and given the impartiality and monies generated in the media industry over there, some media outlets might be interested in the historical allegations given what they weren't afraid to report in the past.

Embarassing Nicola might be the only way to achieve closure on these horrific events that have blighted Scottish football.

I have deliberately used allegation(s).
Would the Boston cops investigate properly. Given the demographic, I have my doubts.

The excuses have started already:

Lets not waste the prosecutor fiscal and the courts time folks, back then it was just kiddie fiddling and real men wouldn't have said anything about it cos it was fine.

What a filthy, mhanky, fucking tramp.
He probably thinks the same for Jimmy Saville.
Shame FC came out and distanced themselves from this at the start, but we know the real truth

Back