Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID10

Official Ticketer
LOOks to mr

ID, you’re taking a bit of a pounding here and it’s easy to say why.
Cynics will suggest you jumped on a ‘sure thing’ for ITK points and it’s blew up in your face.
I’m struggling to believe you somehow found yourself in the company of the man at centre of summers most talked about transfer so far, and within your earshot he discusses the wages on offer from Celtic. Flying in the face of people on here who know his personality and say he would never go such a thing.

Now I know you have previously said you don’t care, but it’s easy to see how’s people are doubting your version of events.
I had nothing to gain about talking about Turnbull bud & hadn’t before

I’m not ITK on this & don’t know the boy

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

I’ve no reason to lie, I simply passed on what the boy himself said

That’s it - I know nothing apart from boy saying himself

I’m sure those that know him will ask him & he will indeed confirm he was there

That’s it bud, don’t know him or aby details aside of that

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

I genuinely wish I hadn’t bothered my arse now :D

LoganBear

Official Ticketer

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

That will teach you:))

Hap Hapablap

Fair enough mate,

What you’re getting now is probably due to your previous ‘itk’ successes re Rangers.

Admittedly it’s partly because of that I’m struggling to believe a well known itk Rangers blogger found himself smack bang within earshot of transfer/wage discussions of a player involving our biggest rivals.

That’s not to say it’s not true, it’s went very south for you and nobody will ever know for sure apart from you!
The pitfalls of passing on such info I suppose

ID10

Official Ticketer
Meanwhile 10DI wont respond to genuine queries, I guess they don't offer him the attention he craves as much as sensationalist predictions
I’ve answered every question & disclosed everything to the boy via DM, where’s whens etc

The need to have a pop here is incredible :D

Cheers bud

If I needed attention I’d post what I knew about our club on my blog, not a needless thing here ffs

This place is mental

Oh really !!!!!

Honestly, it's hard to tell if this place is infested with that lot or this forum is just really going to the dogs. The guys posted something, you can choose to believe it, you can choose not to. Read the post then move on, no need to clog up threads and get another locked.

The people accusing those with information of looking for attention should look at themselves with the other the top reactions.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Meanwhile 10DI wont respond to genuine queries, I guess they don't offer him the attention he craves as much as sensationalist predictions
Very harsh.

Id10 does not come across as an attention seeker to me and his snippets on here and on his blog are very welcome.

Bears really shouldnt get so hung up on what is posted on here by others bears, its just some fun espesh during close/preseason.

We are all jock tamsons bairns are we not.

It was all over Celtic sites that he was signing. This has came out of left field for most folk. It seems turnball or his agent started stalling again due to interest from Norwich and Celtic have ditched it.

I’ll be surprised if that’s the end of it to be fair. Everyone loves a saga

JD1872

Honestly, it's hard to tell if this place is infested with that lot or this forum is just really going to the dogs. The guys posted something, you can choose to believe it, you can choose not to. Read the post then move on, no need to clog up threads and get another locked.
Exactly if people want official news wait until the clubs announce the deals, these threads are all just rumours which is all part of the fun. No idea why people take it so seriously

Talktalk

LOOks to mr

ID, you’re taking a bit of a pounding here and it’s easy to say why.
Cynics will suggest you jumped on a ‘sure thing’ for ITK points and it’s blew up in your face.
I’m struggling to believe you somehow found yourself in the company of the man at centre of summers most talked about transfer so far, and within your earshot he discusses the wages on offer from Celtic. Flying in the face of people on here who know his personality and say he would never go such a thing.

Now I know you have previously said you don’t care, but it’s easy to see how’s people are doubting your version of events.
Knowing who ID10s Dad is there’s every chance he not only knows Turnbull but most of the other Motherwell youngsters and first team players

I’ve answered every question & disclosed everything to the boy via DM, where’s whens etc

Cheers bud

If I needed attention I’d post what I knew about our club on my blog, not a needless thing here ffs

This place is mental
Sorry mate. It's nothing personal but you did remind me a wee bit like big fat Peter Lawell describing his secrets here and trying himself in statement knots.
No worries coz the bheggars are playing a disaster blinder

WATP3006

Weird, page upon page of people begging ID10 for info, he gives it and when a deal gets cancelled folk are on his back and it’s not even our deal! If his info wasn’t legit why would Celtic have made a statement at all? Some folk are fkn unreal, won’t stop you asking again though I’ll bet.
This all day long. It’s pathetic!

I hope for his sake the Aribo doesn’t fall through, even though he has always said it’s not done and dusted, the mob will be baying

ID10

Official Ticketer
I may have got him mixed up but always found ID10 ok. But if he is playing games then he needs to take the medicine brush himself down and start again
I’m not playing games, have told everything to the poster who knows the boy - times where’s etc & I certainly haven’t lied

I don’t mind those that don’t believe me & it’s fine - it is what it is

I stand by what I said & accept the criticism, that’s life but those asking or saying if I lied honestly ask yourself why I would

Cheers all - off to cry in the corner :D

(fwiw, boy above about my Dad is completely wrong person)

WATP3006

I’m not playing games, have told everything to the poster who knows the boy - times where’s etc & I certainly haven’t lied

I stand by what I said

Anyway @ID10 is Aribo a Ger yet?

Talktalk

I stand by what I said & accept the criticism, that’s life but those asking or saying if I lied honestly ask yourself why I would

Cheers all - off to cry in the corner :D

Sorry mate if I caused your Auld boy any problem .
Mate keep doing what your doing as it’s diesn hurt anyone

Rfc loyal

Cheers bud

This place is mental
Ignore them we all appreciate your info rangers related...which is what we all should only care about

Status
Not open for further replies.