Two More Signings To Come?

Is Elvir Koijic still a realistic target been impressed with him since he moved to Romania great goal scoring record we were linked last summer

Ignore’ the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise.”

I’m seeing this on banners and all around Ibrox when we get 55

ofeBPR8.gif

Only thing about Kent and Roofe is that i’d think one would be redundant if Alfie is staying as both would be playing left. While i’d love those options, it would be odd for 2 of our biggest signings to be for the same position.

If Alfie goes then it makes more sense but i’m not 100% sure that Roofe is an ideal Morelos replacement. I don’t know too much about him but is he not reputed to be quite similar to Defoe - mobile intelligent technical striker?

Surely not. Seems a good signing, but you couldn’t class him as a ‘jewel in the crown’ could you?

At a reported - in some cases - cost of up to 6 million Euros I don’t think we will be buying anyone more expensive. Unless Morelos goes and then everything gets reset.

Is Elvir Koijic still a realistic target been impressed with him since he moved to Romania great goal scoring record we were linked last summer

Doubt it mate, Craoiva supposedly rejected 9 million off zenit in January for him and price him at 15 million

IF that happens I would be chuffed as fck :D

That’s my saying which I made up in reference to the hordes of idiots who constantly talk nonsense about our club, it’s been brilliant in the last week - Ill Phil, JJ, The Celtic Blog all on at us & then we pull this out the bag & make them look magnificent :p

The blog is a feel good Rangers outlet, we aren’t ITK but throw out the odd decent bit of info when it is given to us but mainly I like to use it so people remember & feel good about our club

It’s also raised £10k for RYDC & our first live show next month sold out in less than a day :D

The fact is we are a magnificent club and no matter what people say remember this -

We are Rangers, this is OUR city and 55 is on it’s way

Got it screenshotted and noted.

When we win 55

Ignore’ the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise.” Shall be plastered around Glasgow

We’re back:cool::cool:

We hold an advantage over other championship sides/lower half PL. in terms of Leeds not selling to a potential rival.

If Leeds were intending selling Roofe or Roofe himself intended to move i doubt he'd be on the plane to Australia for a pre-season tour of friendlies

Would love it to happen but Brewster ain’t coming. Already been promised first team minutes at Liverpool for the season coming.

What about Woodburn on loan? He must be behind Brewster now at Liverpool and could do with a more productive loan this year after not getting too many minutes last season.

No idea who the Phantom is or what he knows but I just noticed this on Twitter.

Phantom is the biggest windup merchant on t’internet. Great entertainment value but wouldn’t be placing much stock on his ITK credentials when it comes to transfer rumours.

Apart from Mark McGhee as a future cel’ic manager, he got inside info from Hugh Keevins apparently.

What about Woodburn on loan? He must be behind Brewster now at Liverpool and could do with a more productive loan this year after not getting too many minutes last season.
I don’t think Woodburn improves us to be honest. Doubt he’d get much game time here which would result in contractual penalties.

Back