UEFA Draw - 2nd qualifying round draw - Rangers possibly to play Cork City

Cork were strong last year, seem to have fell away reading this years stats so far.

Progres will fancy it v them. For our fans, and an away trip it would be better if Progres win

If you’re wet maybe. No1 in their right mind wants another trip to progres instead of Cork. Luxembourg is shite.

This no away fans chat already is tragic.

Possibly the likely outcome. Allocation will be small, if not. I prefer Luxembourg or Wales!

OK, I'm completely counting my chickens here but if we were to get through these 2 rounds do we have an idea of the calibre of team we could face in the 3rd round (and play off if we get by that)?

Possibly the likely outcome. Allocation will be small, if not. I prefer Luxembourg or Wales!

The rats eventually got for Linfield. Rangers fans will travel so they’re making it more dangerous if they try no away fans.

Far more potential for trouble them playing in Belfast 2 days after the 12th than us in Cork. Not even close. Fans may be restricted but the game will be played in Cork.
Nonsense, I live in Belfast and have been to Cork's ground. Belfast is almost split down the middle on religious grounds, Windsor park is perfectly placed to accomodate Celtic fans via Boucher road had they chose to take tickets, Republican West Belfast is only across the road. Cork is bang smack at the bottom of the Republic of Ireland, there is no base to keep Rangers fans safe getting to or leaving the ground.

Nonsense, I live in Belfast and have been to Cork's ground. Belfast is almost split down the middle on religious grounds, Windsor park is perfectly placed to accomodate Celtic fans via Boucher road had they chose to take tickets, Republican West Belfast is only across the road. Cork is bang smack at the bottom of the Republic of Ireland, there is no base to keep Rangers fans safe getting to or leaving the ground.
Only way I see an away support is a tiny allocation flown into Shannon airport and flight back straight afterwards

correct

might even move it to dublin if honest

bigger ground

Won't happen. Cork played Legia Warsaw at their home stadium. If the 5% share is given to us, then this will be about 350 tickets.

With no places to watch the game or congregate, I think a travel ban or ticket ban will be likely.

Back