Updates to RTV

Yeah mate, although I hadn't refreshed this page before posting so hadn't seen pages 4 to 11 when I posted! Reading through now..

Used the reset password link on page 8, got email, set new password and logged in fine. Played SG interview with no issues and account shows legacy price for live games. Seems to be sorted for me.

I had to re-subscribe from scratch and pay again for the unlimited package I use, at a higher rate!!!

Expensive day, will have to sort it out tomorrow or Monday, think I’ve just lost half a season I’d already paid for.

so has anyone managed to purchase tonights game as a 1 off who isnt subscribed? or like people are saying will it stay greyd out until closer to the time?

im registered and logged in VPN setup for france, I can see tonights game but its greyd out mate?

Yeah you were always able to 'purchase' with an unlimited subscription much earlier than this. I hope the subs have been transferred correctly o_O

Supposedly changing the log-ins for all of the NARSA clubs for Friday. I'm not sure why you'd begin this change on a game day. Change it in midweek, when clubs can still try out the new log-in, without the game being at risk.

I'll have an alternate option available just in case.
What is the Alt

Have you tried emailing in?

I have. Four times in the last 48 hours. And two phone calls. And numerous requests to change both my e-mail address and my password.

All to no avail and still waiting on a response of any kind from the RTV 'Support Team'.

A shambles.

Email received from support.

"As you have the Unlimited pass you will be able to watch tonight's game.

The Live Video tab will go live when the live stream starts for tonight's game."

Patience required I guess :))

thats it sorted for me. If you're using chrome and the "hola" VPN you might have the same issue as me. The VPN would work for the home page but when you go into "subscribe to RTV" where you would normally buy a game pass for some reason it would flick back off. If like me you hadnt noticed this then simple click the wee Hola icon and click "unlock" and itll refresh the page which then gave me the option to purchase. Its still grey'd out but im assuming its because coverage hasnt started

Yip, I was on the monthly abroad package, not the annual package and I could log in as recently as yesterday! They have made a bit of a mess of this it seems.

My subscription is exactly the same as yours - month to month/abroad and could login as recently as yesterday.
I received the original email on Tuesday and even had a follow up email reminder today 'after' I had changed my password, logged in and watched recent videos etc.

So, no mess for me ;):))

thats it sorted for me. If you're using chrome and the "hola" VPN you might have the same issue as me. The VPN would work for the home page but when you go into "subscribe to RTV" where you would normally buy a game pass for some reason it would flick back off. If like me you hadnt noticed this then simple click the wee Hola icon and click "unlock" and itll refresh the page which then gave me the option to purchase. Its still grey'd out but im assuming its because coverage hasnt started

Same boat as me

It's Let me buy the match using Opera, Just waiting for the stream to go live id expect 7.15pm

Will have to work out how to watch on demand

Given up on this. Very badly managed changes and no response from rtv.

Just to check.... the live audio and video links are greyed out for everyone just now yep? It's not like previous where you could launch the stream and just get the holding video?

Had to re-register as it had lost my email addy. Registered now, but no option to buy the game. WTF.

When will the option star working.

Just to check.... the live audio and video links are greyed out for everyone just now yep? It's not like previous where you could launch the stream and just get the holding video?

seems to be

None of these , just edge. It always worked b4. Surely it should be up by now, to stop a meltdown of the servers . Also using express vpn.

no sure how to help with that mate, but it might be similar to the issue I had, on previous page. Your VPN maybe be flicking off when you load the "subscribe to RTV" bit of the site

Yep all good here now. The process has been fine for me but obviously they have messed up a lot of accounts or confused the hell out of a lot of people somehiw.

Has the player been updated? I don't remember a thumbnail image when you hovered over the line before. I just watched the game at the piggery.

If I turn ony VPN I can now have the option to buy the game as a one off. The link to do so is subscribe to RTV

If I turn Vpn off then I don't get the option to buy as a one off.

So seems to work now if you turn Vpn on and have resubscribed if you didn't have an active sub before the update

Back