Upgrade to the forum - now scheduled for Wednesday, 16th January

Was this the back-up board the one where we all had French versions of our monikers?
latest

Ha ha! I must be getting good at this "migrating business", no bother, like a bunch of Iraqi's crossing the English Channel in a rubber dingy.

I'm not sure. Seems to be a bit busier.

Will stick with it.

What's the "thread title' search bar for - it doesn't work?

It's weird.

The editing functions includes a drop down menu for quote etc. which is a pain. As is the editing function.

Prefer desk top TBH, without the table at the side. Maybe down below for the chart would allow the desk top version to be used on our mobiles?

Just a thought Bears. Would it be good to have a single link at the to of the page for each of the 3 forums - instead of the forums drop down list?

Keep the Secret Lounge link hidden under the same word on the usual page of course.

Is there a way to make the thread titles smaller? Cant fit many threads on the one screen. On android phone I should say.

On a mobile you need to scroll all the way to the top of the thread to get the option to go back to the bear pitt.

Would be good if forum choice was on the blue bar at the top where your notifications are.

You don't have left/right click on a Mac.

You can still 'right click', though, Mark:

How to right-click on Mac
You can perform the equivalent of a right click even without a right-click button.

On Mac computers, right click is known as secondary click or Control click. If your mouse, trackpad, or other input device doesn't include a right-click button or other way to perform a right click, just hold down the Control key on your keyboard while you click.
The following Apple input devices can right-click and perform other gestures without the Control key.
Right-click with an Apple trackpad
Using your Magic Trackpad or built-in Multi-Touch trackpad, click or tap with two fingers.
To set up secondary click and other trackpad features, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Trackpad.

Looking good so far, but will take a bit to get used to.
Couldn’t post pics on old forum, gonna try again here but can’t find the instructions.
Any help. Using on iPhone. Thanks.

Back