Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

“The JRG sought clarity on the operational detail which clubs, football bodies and stadium operators will be expected to implement from 1st October.

At both meetings, the Scottish Government representatives acknowledged they were not yet in a position to provide the detail necessary for clubs to begin their implementation planning.

With just over two weeks until the system is scheduled to commence in football stadia across the country, we reiterated our concern at the lack of detail available and reinforced the requirement that this information be confirmed as soon as possible.”

Surely they won't discriminate against people that have been double jabbed in another part of the UK? Surely?

I know that but that wasn’t stated before we bought our season tickets or a 3 match European package

I know that but that was stated when we bought our season ticket or the 3 match European package this week
If asked they will simply state it’s circumstances out with there control. Hardly like the club knew it was happening and didn’t tell you.

personally think they will be scrapped fairly soon after they come in but from a refund point of view I don’t think anyone is entitled to one even if you took them to court because a solution exists if your willing to take it and it’s circumstances the club had no control over .

So this vaccine passport. Will it be 2 jags only? Or will it be 2 and a booster?
I've had 2 jags and have currently got Covid. I now have no intention of getting a booster, as i don't think i need it, as i will have natural anti bodies. Given the flu annual "booster" is variant specific based on information that comes from the far east, will the covid booster be variant specific?

So this vaccine passport. Will it be 2 jags only? Or will it be 2 and a booster?
I've had 2 jags and have currently got Covid. I now have no intention of getting a booster, as i don't think i need it, as i will have natural anti bodies. Given the flu annual "booster" is variant specific based on information that comes from the far east, will the covid booster be variant specific?
If they arnt scrapped it will be 2 doses until everyone has been offered the booster and at the point everyone has been offered it then it will change to needing the booster

Looks like Sunday will be my last at Ibrox then since I can’t get into the nhs log in website.Been locked out for weeks and can’t find any solution.

“The JRG sought clarity on the operational detail which clubs, football bodies and stadium operators will be expected to implement from 1st October.

At both meetings, the Scottish Government representatives acknowledged they were not yet in a position to provide the detail necessary for clubs to begin their implementation planning.

With just over two weeks until the system is scheduled to commence in football stadia across the country, we reiterated our concern at the lack of detail available and reinforced the requirement that this information be confirmed as soon as possible.”
Someone called it immediately after they announced them . The detail and guidance will be out a couple of days before October so that no one has time to challenge them in court

Reading between the lines it looks like your 1st vaccine could have an expiry date given the time frame of the booster option. You will need to be kept topped up to maintain a 2 jabbed status

But it's not their fault that you haven't had the vaccine.
I’ve had a UK recognised vaccine. I’m from NI so I miss out. I don’t expect a refund from Rangers as it’s out of their control. But the one we all have to go for here is that bitch sturgeon. And I even include NI/ROI based Celtic fans in that to, as they are in the same boat as us!!!! All of us has to fight this shite together (I’m now away to wash my mouth out)

Common sense will tell you 2x vaxx plus your 6 monthly booster forever more

I’ve had a UK recognised vaccine. I’m from NI so I miss out. I don’t expect a refund from Rangers as it’s out of their control. But the one we all have to go for here is that bitch sturgeon. And I even include NI/ROI based Celtic fans in that to, as they are in the same boat as us!!!! All of us has to fight this shite together (I’m now away to wash my mouth out)

I don't think you'll have to miss out. If they come in to play.

You’ll be sound mate. Like everybody else.

This is the method used by the moon howlers use when the break laws that they don't like and I don't think many if any have ever won on those grounds.

Consent isn't required when it is a legal obligation so good luck if you get arrested. It may be that a minimum wage steward does nothing but if it happens on a large scale then chances are that the club will be fined, crowds will be restricted or back to BCD. She looks like she is determined to go with this although given what's happened down south it's likely to be for as short a period as she can get away with to save face. According to the paper they produced a 3 week review is required so if it does go ahead it could be as short as that.

The most likely best case scenario is that they use random checks for those who don't qualify because they won't allow negative tests from self test kits as they are too easy to fiddle and they won't want the NHS testing centres swamped every week by people wanting to go clubbing or to the football so the only alternative is paid tests.

The French have had this for a while now and it is far stricter than what's proposed here so it's not as if she is the only one doing it. Their app can import our codes and works in the whole EU so the technology is there, they just seem to be rushing into this badly thought out idea to coerce people to get the jabs and they know that the majority of the population will be unaffected and unlikely to care if football fans get into a game or young people can't go clubbing.
Moon howling it is then. :))

I’m done with anything to do with all this covid passports etc.. now tbh. Load of bollocks and we know it. I don’t consent will be my answer if approached, they can do as they please.

Cheers for your info though.

I'm exempt from the vaccine just like I am exempt from wearing a mask.

Simple solution to a blatant overreach by the State.
How does this work with international travel like do you follow double jabbed rules or people that haven't been jabbed rules.

Seen a few people mention getting vaccine exemptions but i can't figure out what rules you would follow traveling etc

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than
I don't have either doses - Don't plan on getting them either - However I'm going to the game Thursday. Reckon I'll still get in?
Yes , as I doesn’t kick in until October 1st

How does 'self-declaration' work in terms of going abroad though? I'm assuming that doesn't wash with foreign holidays?

My understanding from the NHS app is that it's a self-declaration.
It may be in England but that isn't what that lot up here are saying.

Medical exemptions

We are developing an exemptions approval process for medical exemptions. This will be finalised and published ahead of implementation.

It is estimated that fewer than 1 in 1,000 people (0.1%) of the population cannot be vaccinated for medical reason (distinct from those exempt due to age or participation in a clinical trial). Reasons may include medical contraindications such as severe allergic reaction to vaccine and those receiving end of life care.

Work is ongoing with vaccination experts, clinicians, Public Health Scotland, GP representative bodies, Data privacy and NHS Boards to finalise the process that will enable those who need an exemption to receive it as quickly as possible while minimising the additional workload for already stretched NHS services including GPs, and in a way that is compatible with the human rights of those who may be entitled to exemption.

Do you know if your vaccination certificate would be fine to use in England? Is this a problem purely because the nats wanted to be different?

Yes.
I had mates down at the Open - Scottish vax pass accepted.
They caused confusion after confusion all the way through a pandemic just to be different and now people might have freedoms curtailed just because they had to be different. Indy comes above health, lives and personal freedom, yet we’re supposed to believe a word they say about the economy after Indy? Can one of the nats on here explain to me what it would take for them to start putting the country and it’s people before a pie in the sky dream? My mind fcking boggles!

People will get hurt with this at the first home games if it goes ahead. Assuming something doesn’t come in to limit the attendance before then that is

I’d imagine the yahoos will be kicking a stink up about this because of the amount of season ticket holders they have in Northern Ireland and in the republic
No idea on the numbers myself, be interesting to see how many ST holders we both have from outside Scotland.

As a pure guess I would say at least 5k.

In Israel if you’ve *only* had two jabs you’re now considered ‘unvaccinated’. 3 jabs are required to be ‘vaccinated’ now, and by the end of the year it will be 4 jabs.

Given the global cohesion with these policies it’s highly likely we will adopt the same approach. Your vaccine passport will expire and you’ll need to get your frequent boosters or be outcast from society.

It may be in England but that isn't what that lot up here are saying.

Medical exemptions

We are developing an exemptions approval process for medical exemptions. This will be finalised and published ahead of implementation.

It is estimated that fewer than 1 in 1,000 people (0.1%) of the population cannot be vaccinated for medical reason (distinct from those exempt due to age or participation in a clinical trial). Reasons may include medical contraindications such as severe allergic reaction to vaccine and those receiving end of life care.

Work is ongoing with vaccination experts, clinicians, Public Health Scotland, GP representative bodies, Data privacy and NHS Boards to finalise the process that will enable those who need an exemption to receive it as quickly as possible while minimising the additional workload for already stretched NHS services including GPs, and in a way that is compatible with the human rights of those who may be entitled to exemption.
So basically Just about everyone is to take it... I'm sorry but do people not have a choice in this matter whether they want to take it or not?

I have deep genuine concerns about this vaccine. I feel information is being withheld and covered up about it. There is a "yellow card scheme" hidden away on the government website where people can report any adverse reactions they suffer post vaccination...but hardly anyone I know has even heard of this "yellow card scheme"...never mind being able to report on it. This is seriously alarming for me, we'll never be able to see the full extent of the damage this is causing to people....and for this gene therapy, or mRNA shot, this has never been trialed on human beings up until the beginning of this pandemic. It just seems reckless behaviour to me.

Before anyone calls me an anti-vaxxer, I'm not...both of my kids have had their immunisations...vaccinations which have been around for years with years of data to back them up....this thing is nothing like that...in fact it's still on trial till 2023.

I question everything the media says about this, and I think them trying to downplay the seriousness of some of thess adverse reactions such as Myocarditis in young men is sinister.

So basically Just about everyone is to take it... I'm sorry but do people not have a choice in this matter whether they want to take it or not?

I have deep genuine concerns about this vaccine. I feel information is being withheld and covered up about it. There is a "yellow card scheme" hidden away on the government website where people can report any adverse reactions they suffer post vaccination...but hardly anyone I know has even heard of this "yellow card scheme"...never mind being able to report on it. This is seriously alarming for me, we'll never be able to see the full extent of the damage this is causing to people....and for this gene therapy, or mRNA shot, this has never been trialed on human beings up until the beginning of this pandemic. It just seems reckless behaviour to me.

Before anyone calls me an anti-vaxxer, I'm not...both of my kids have had their immunisations...vaccinations which have been around for years with years of data to back them up....this thing is nothing like that...in fact it's still on trial till 2023.

I question everything the media says about this, and I think them trying to downplay the seriousness of some of thess adverse reactions such as Myocarditis in young men is sinister.
Bang on mate. Im like yourself, not an anti vaxxer at all and was willing to take my covid jab - until around mid summer, when I saw how they were trying to strong arm healthy people into taking it whether they wanted to or not.

We've come a hell of a long way very quickly from 'vaccinate the vulnerable - protect the elderly' to 'you MUST have this unnecessary vaccine and be able to prove you've had it if you want to take part in society'
Rolling this thing out to healthy school kids is the most sinister development of the lot.
Sadly as long as people are willing to let themselves be led by the hand and swallow lie after lie regarding covid (which currently has a lower fatality rate than common flu btw) then we're royally f.ucked

Near the bottom of the article it says that “The Scottish certification scheme will accept proof of vaccination from other countries for entry to events, including the UK”

Looks like Sunday will be my last at Ibrox then since I can’t get into the nhs log in website.Been locked out for weeks and can’t find any solution.
Taken from NHS Inform website:

You can also get a copy of your vaccine status by phoning the COVID-19 Status Helpline on 0808 196 8565.

The helpline is open every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm.

How does this work with international travel like do you follow double jabbed rules or people that haven't been jabbed rules.

Seen a few people mention getting vaccine exemptions but i can't figure out what rules you would follow traveling etc
I'm not sure, but I won't go to a country that demands that I undertake a medical procedure that I don't want, to enter.

Prior to the mass psychosis that greeted CV19, a disease so deadly that most don't know they've got it, my first paragraph would've rung true for 99% of people.

In 2020, I managed to get to Lanzarote, Dubai, Poland and Turkey with no tests and no jabs, this year, with a vaccine, I'm expected to spend hundreds of pounds on tests to go anywhere?

Anyway, back to football and Sturgeon's latest "power grab", if not enough people push against this, then Vax passes will become the norm for lots of things.

Then they'll start mandating what you need to take to participate in normal life. Your freedom and bodily autonomy will be gone forever as we mimic China.

All for a virus with a IFR of 0.096% as confirmed by HM Govt.

I'm not sure, but I won't go to a country that demands that I undertake a medical procedure that I don't want, to enter.

Prior to the mass psychosis that greeted CV19, a disease so deadly that most don't know they've got it, my first paragraph would've rung true for 99% of people.

In 2020, I managed to get to Lanzarote, Dubai, Poland and Turkey with no tests and no jabs, this year, with a vaccine, I'm expected to spend hundreds of pounds on tests to go anywhere?

Anyway, back to football and Sturgeon's latest "power grab", if not enough people push against this, then Vax passes will become the norm for lots of things.

Then they'll start mandating what you need to take to participate in normal life. Your freedom and bodily autonomy will be gone forever as we mimic China.

All for a virus with a IFR of 0.096% as confirmed by HM Govt.

Humza saying that’s it’s the personal choice of 12-15 year olds to get the vaccine. Surely it’s the personal choice of every adult… if so why is a vaccine passport needed to attend an event.

So, I thought let's see how I get this vaccine passport.
Tried to login to my account, 'sorry user name password not correct, or some shit.

Went through forgot user name, got correct user name.

Hit on forgot password using name and email I had. Sorry can't change password, please contact help desk.

Phoned them monday, lines are busy you are number 97 in queue, we will update every 20/30 seconds.

What the actual fück, !!

Tried email, contact within 24 hrs, still waiting.

So I guess I'm fücked if I want to get anywhere

So, I thought let's see how I get this vaccine passport.
Tried to login to my account, 'sorry user name password not correct, or some shit.

Went through forgot user name, got correct user name.

Hit on forgot password using name and email I had. Sorry can't change password, please contact help desk.

Phoned them monday, lines are busy you are number 97 in queue, we will update every 20/30 seconds.

What the actual fück, !!

Tried email, contact within 24 hrs, still waiting.

So I guess I'm fücked if I want to get anywhere
Have you tried registering instead of logging in? You need to do that the first time after you get your username

Back