Waiting List 22/23

It surely must get to forum level points at soon. Really hoping you guys all get sorted as long as there is one left for my son lol
There will only be tickets going if people don’t renew. The renewals will be very high most seasons so very unlikely that anyone on low points will get near it

There will only be tickets going if people don’t renew. The renewals will be very high most seasons so very unlikely that anyone on low points will get near it
Went all the way down to some folk on under 50 points getting offers last season. Looks like that was simply on the back of the Covid season and with uncertainty still around about full houses getting back in.

Went all the way down to some folk on under 50 points getting offers last season. Looks like that was simply on the back of the Covid season and with uncertainty still around about full houses getting back in.
I would say this is spot on in all honesty. It could not drop that low every year, just doesn't seem likely for a club of our size.

Got an email saying there still working there way down the list
duffy-duck-investigating.gif

Rangers working their own down the list.

Wonder if we will hear something come next week, they surly need to speed things up, if they stick at this pace the new season will have started

Last edited:
Think a Lot of people got hopes up due to amount of people who picked up season tickets last year on such low points.

Need to remember that was on the back of the Covid season and we still didn’t know what was going to happen with attendances this time last season .

Its possible a lot of these people who gave up will now want season tickets again and are on relatively high points.

i Really can’t see it going low at all before rangers announce they are completely sold out

This is hopeless.

It would even be okay to hear people on here getting offers. But since this entire thread started it's only been like 2 people.

Believe there was only 500 season tickets available based on those who didnt renew.

Probably be more come available once the Blue Sky Lounge is complete as there are season ticket holders displaced for it being built and it also provides a couple of hundred normal season tickets once complete.

26 days until the first home game. It’s been what, 3 weeks now and nobody on this thread has had an offer?

Yeah I’d be very suprised if I got an offer now, sitting on 600+ points and had my eye on a restricted view in the Enclosure near family but now looking forward to roaming around. I’m not in the slightest bit gutted, I do feel for the younger generation that are waiting on their first ST as it is a big thing.

Yeah I’d be very suprised if I got an offer now, sitting on 600+ points and had my eye on a restricted view in the Enclosure near family but now looking forward to roaming around. I’m not in the slightest bit gutted, I do feel for the younger generation that are waiting on their first ST as it is a big thing.
Yeah totally agree. As its purely a points based allocation, then priority will always be given to those with historic season tkt points who've rejoined the waiting list. Its hard to beat that when you can collect 120 points a season just for renewing one. Looks like the waiting list for new mygers members might be 3-4years if you're lucky! Rubbish for the younger bears

They’ll be the non-ST holders with high points at present, trying to buy a new ST

Not seen or heard anything apart from the email someone got which says 1900 points is the top of the list - which isnt possible. Really think they're holding off until after the new blue sky lounge is finished. A comms wouldn't go amiss though!

Not seen or heard anything apart from the email someone got which says 1900 points is the top of the list - which isnt possible. Really think they're holding off until after the new blue sky lounge is finished. A comms wouldn't go amiss though!
Anyone have any idea when the sky lounge is due to finish?

Whole thing is a shambles tbh, I was optimistic at the start but now I'm thinking not a chance am I getting one. Will just pick and choose my games this season and sit in different parts of the ground.

You almost don't expect any comms from the club, as bad as that is

But it is odd that no other posters are saying 'yeah I've had an email' or similar
It shouldnt be that way mate,how long does it take every few days or just weekly during this process to put a couple lines together on an email and press the send button to everyone on list its not hard.

Whole thing is a shambles tbh, I was optimistic at the start but now I'm thinking not a chance am I getting one. Will just pick and choose my games this season and sit in different parts of the ground.
Same. Will save a fortune this season. can't justify mygers points hunting anymore

Back