Waiting List 22/23

Currently on 217 points. Just wondering if I’m offered a seat with a restricted view (which is more than likely) am I as well talking it and trying to get a seat swap? Or rejecting it and building up my points further for next season?
Your choice bud but i dont think its so easy getting a swap these days

FURTHER UPDATE FROM TO

Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)
5 Jul 2022, 15:35 BST
Hi,

Whilst we can't be specific regarding criteria, please note that 45,000 Season Ticket holders have renewed and there is very limited availability.

The top of the waiting list has members on 1900 points for context.

Regards,
Is it even possible tk be on 1900 points if you didn’t already have the ST points for this season?

FURTHER UPDATE FROM TO

Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)
5 Jul 2022, 15:35 BST
Hi,

Whilst we can't be specific regarding criteria, please note that 45,000 Season Ticket holders have renewed and there is very limited availability.

The top of the waiting list has members on 1900 points for context.

Not rocket science and this is turning into an absoloute shambles

Regards,
Sounds to me like Douglas doesn't have a clue what's going on either.

If by some miracle there is somebody on 1900 points that doesn't even look like it mathematically possible how does that give any context whatsoever.

Context would be telling people how many season tickets are left as opposed to now many on the waiting list.

Trying to build my points up for a ST

does anyone know how it works if you wanting two seats together and there is a different amount of points between the two of you?

also if we are in the same household to get extra points for rangers tv etc are folk taking it out twice even when your in the same household.

Trying to build my points up for a ST

does anyone know how it works if you wanting two seats together and there is a different amount of points between the two of you?

also if we are in the same household to get extra points for rangers tv etc are folk taking it out twice even when your in the same household.
Best way to accumulate points probably instantly is buying the edmiston house package.

Currently on 217 points. Just wondering if I’m offered a seat with a restricted view (which is more than likely) am I as well talking it and trying to get a seat swap? Or rejecting it and building up my points further for next season?
I suppose it depends on the nature of the restricted view.I was in the MRB for the Leipzig game at the very back but I could see all of pitch just not the SJ.

If it were me I'd buy a ticket on a game to game basis and more or less take the pick of the ground and have a descent view.
I've seen more than one person say that it's very difficult to swap which would put me off.
The dust is still to settle with regards to points needed for a season ticket. It might be the case that if you are a fan who goes to all the home league games and joins Mygers then after a good few years you might not even than have enough points.
But as I say the dust has still to settle.

“Season tickets are allocated via the MyGers waiting list. You will only be able to purchase a ticket should you receive an email offering one. The option to buy has been removed for all apart from those who have been offered a season ticket. This is to stop people who have not met the requirement attempting to purchase.”

I’m not sure if you are aware but I thought applying for away games is only for season ticket holders

well I applied for my gers and I have no season ticket and it let me apply for all the away games out until Xmas

it actually says when you apply you only need mygers as the requirement

I’m not sure if you are aware but I thought applying for away games is only for season ticket holders

well I applied for my gers and I have no season ticket and it let me apply for all the away games out until Xmas

This is true. Mygers is mainly for the waiting list and away game priority.

I have been expecting at least a couple of people to say they had got seats in BF4 for this season. A load of boys from that area that used to be in the Blue Order moved to BF1/2 towards the end of the season and all their old seats were sold as paper tickets for the last few games.

Yeah was just under 15 of us that moved.

I wonder if they may keep these seats for RSC allocation or single match use. Possibly easier for them to allocate there, means less admin work when being moved for Euro games.

is away games not for season ticket holders only though

it’s letting you apply for away games with out a season ticket
I think you need mygers to register for away games, so in theory you could get an away ticket without a season ticket - I got the league cup semi-final last year without one - but the odds are massively against you since theres 45k+ season ticket holders before you in the queue

Your able to apply but won't be in the ballot. It's Season ticket holders only

It might let you apply but you’ll not get allocated any

so If we are looking for two season tickets together are we best buying rangersTV and the edmiston house package Even though we are both in the same house and don’t really need two lots of rangers tv

so If we are looking for two season tickets together are we best buying rangersTV and the edmiston house package Even though we are both in the same house and don’t really need two lots of rangers tv
Mate you could do all that and be the highest points and still not get two together it’s so difficult to get two together so think carefully before you piss money at it

On ref to the Edmiston house does anyone know if you get all the same points for buying £150 package As you would buying the family package £500?
Why can you not get adult and a child ?

Mate you could do all that and be the highest points and still not get two together it’s so difficult to get two together so think carefully before you piss money at it

Would be easier If it was just a waiting list and when the time comes it comes

what am I best doing, do you think if I wanna try get two together, happy to sit anywhere

Im thinking I might as well wait until i have way more points before adding on edmiston house package As that only Stays on for five years history and don’t stand a chance the now anyway

On ref to the Edmiston house does anyone know if you get all the same points for buying £150 package As you would buying the family package £500?
Why can you not get adult and a child ?
£150 package gets the same points as a £500 package.

You could buy two £150 packages, one under each of your Rangers numbers but if looking for two in Family stand there is a big list.

For those wanting to purchase EH to increase their chances of a ST, would the points not be added in the next update which is September?

I’m on 276 points. If I remember correctly you get 5 points per home game so with 19 homes games that would be 95 points accumulated. Would take me 6 years to get to 900 points and even then following this thread, people on 900 aren’t getting offers yet!
Brutal isn't it. Attend all 19 home league games as a new Bronze Mygers member with early renewal bonus added each year and do it for 5 years. Result still bronze.

Folk constantly contacting the club unnecessarily will probably make this process take even longer
It doesn’t directly effect me as i have a ST and am just trying to get one for my son but i don’t think an email is going to delay them too much especially when it would be good for folk to know if there even still is a waiting list process or if they are sold out. People can then stop wondering.

It doesn’t directly effect me as i have a ST and am just trying to get one for my son but i don’t think an email is going to delay them too much especially when it would be good for folk to know if there even still is a waiting list process or if they are sold out. People can then stop wondering.

It’s not an email though, it will be hundreds of emails maybe even more.

It’s not an email though, it will be hundreds of emails maybe even more.
That is there job mate at the TO customer service if they can’t give clear answers when asked they will get asked again and again until they eventually start telling us as everyone is in the dark and it seems to be annoying everyone, for example I got a reply to say the top list was 1900 points only a few days ago to then find out someone got offered a season book on 1100 last Monday so that email was false and they haven’t replied to my reply to that one as of yet. Just want clarification so we can all move on.

That is there job mate at the TO customer service if they can’t give clear answers when asked they will get asked again and again until they eventually start telling us as everyone is in the dark and it seems to be annoying everyone, for example I got a reply to say the top list was 1900 points only a few days ago to then find out someone got offered a season book on 1100 last Monday so that email was false and they haven’t replied to my reply to that one as of yet. Just want clarification so we can all move on.
The top of the list at the start was 1900 points- that was nearly two weeks ago

Probably make the next offer again on Monday, been a week since the first batch by then.

Sitting on 726 as I missed the renewal for this season so hoping I shouldn’t have much issue getting one?

Back