Waiting List 22/23

I get the coach up mate.. Bradford to Glasgow is not direct.. sometimes i come up from Leeds which is and around 7 hour.. i get season ticket ill be joining the local RSC.. if not ill carry on how i am no problem.. i always get into double figures games wise a season as it is..

Trains can get messy with changes etc so i dont bother with them and coach is cheaper so im able to get up more that way..

I go round the centre prior and after.. Paisley road prior and after.. the orange hall for culture day prior to game etc..

Ive been coming up abit now so know a few faces from the area of pubs.. the order and the loyalist cause..

:)
You need to look out for Harrogate True Blues who go from Leeds or Skipton Loyal. Both travel to every home game.

628points and hee haw today, down holidaying in Cornwall so more chance of a seagull landing me a ST than the TO at this rate! Genuinely at the stage where I’m questioning the value of a ST, last season I was CCCS and missed out on a SC Final ticket due to increased hospitality offerings and a low MyGers points threshold. It has been said on this thread a few times that you can get a ticket to any match on game to game basis-the one exception to that rule from what I seen last season was RB Leipzig where dozens of Bears were walking around Ibrox holding wads of cash in the air.

I suppose a ST guarantees your seat, just be careful if you do pick one up on a low points Bronze MyGers that ticking the CCCS box doesn’t always get you the full way in the Cup competitions.

628points and hee haw today, down holidaying in Cornwall so more chance of a seagull landing me a ST than the TO at this rate! Genuinely at the stage where I’m questioning the value of a ST, last season I was CCCS and missed out on a SC Final ticket due to increased hospitality offerings and a low MyGers points threshold. It has been said on this thread a few times that you can get a ticket to any match on game to game basis-the one exception to that rule from what I seen last season was RB Leipzig where dozens of Bears were walking around Ibrox holding wads of cash in the air.

I suppose a ST guarantees your seat, just be careful if you do pick one up on a low points Bronze MyGers that ticking the CCCS box doesn’t always get you the full way in the Cup competitions.
I managed the game against that lot and Braga and Red Star. Missed out on the semi final but to be expected.

ST for me means a much lower average cost of a ticket and no hassle trying to scramble for European games, which, if we get into the Champions League, will be harder to come by I reckon.

Just had another look for family there,not showing stadium map still.Knew this would be a shit show for people looking for a season ticket whats going on what have we had on here 1 offer :D where are all these tickets going.

You do wonder, do other clubs fans have to go through all this. you would think it would be straightforward process but somehow the TO always manage to make a meal of it.

You do wonder, do other clubs fans have to go through all this. you would think it would be straightforward process but somehow the TO always manage to make a meal of it.

How are they making a meal out of it? New STs were offered out last week and people had 7 days to accept. Now those 7 days have elapsed there should be some movement.

I think 7 days is probably too long but we don't have a home game until 6th August so still loads of time.

How are they making a meal out of it? New STs were offered out last week and people had 7 days to accept. Now those 7 days have elapsed there should be some movement.

I think 7 days is probably too long but we don't have a home game until 6th August so still loads of time.
How are they not? No one has a fcking clue what is going on. Don't know what points on Mygers have been offered or anything. People need to budget money for the season book. Do we need money this month do we need money next month? Do we need money at all for it.

See if we had any idea whatsoever where we are at with it the process would be so much easier. Even a simple theres x amount on offer and x amount on the waiting list. Those with lower points would have a better idea if they have a chance or not.

Its the usual limited communication and guess work mate from ticket office i feel sorry for those waiting,yes its a 7 day process.But its passed 7 days again and nothing said from them.No one has any idea how many tickets are up for grabs points needed or anything just nothing its the standard no communication from Rangers unless there trying to sell the latest training top we get bombarded with emails.

Out with the ticket office issues have you any thoughts on the almost complete absence of anyone saying that they have had an offer, accepted an offer or rejected an offer?
It may be the case that it has happened and they are not on FF or don't want to share this info.I find the later scenario improbable though and the former to be slim considering that all we really have is tumbleweed going by when it comes to hard proof of offers.
So with one person, to my knowledge,claiming that they have had an offer after over a week I'm not surprised that speculation and frustration is high for some.
Out of the current FF users and the people that they associate with who are not FF members there has been virtually no accounts.
In addition to this I doubt that its the case that those who have been offered would not have taken this up fairly quickly.
So in the almost complete absence of evidence of offers and sales its hardly surprising that the conclusion that is to be drawn is that it's not going to plan.

Edit FF membership

Last edited:
So no offers for folk in this thread then?
Seems to be the case
Or for the others that view the thread who would be inclined to comment if they knew anything.I am unconvinced that FF users see this thread and don't comment if they are able to give any evidence to the contrary.
Particularly if this would be helpful
Speculation on my part but I suspect that the numbers who view the thread by far outweigh those who comment.But as I said if someone knew of any concrete offers etc we would be seeing it.
Nor also for people that we know who are not on FF they have heard nothing either.
As I said tumbleweed.

Last edited:
Out with the ticket office issues have you any thoughts on the almost complete absence of anyone saying that they have had an offer, accepted an offer or rejected an offer?
It may be the case that it has happened and they are not on FF or don't want to share this info.I find the later scenario improbable though and the former to be slim considering that all we really have is tumbleweed going by when it comes to hard proof of offers.
So with one person, to my knowledge,claiming that they have had an offer after over a week I'm not surprised that speculation and frustration is high for some.
Out of the 10s of thousands of FF users and the people that they associate with who are not FF members there has been virtually no accounts.
In addition to this I doubt that its the case that those who have been offered would not have taken this up fairly quickly.
So in the almost complete absence of evidence of offers and sales its hardly surprising that the conclusion that is to be drawn is that it's not going to plan.
Currently there are 2,009 people using the forum.
Only 856 are members with the rest being guests who can’t post.
So I think your 10’s of thousands is a bit OTT.

Currently there are 2,009 people using the forum.
Only 856 are members with the rest being guests who can’t post.
So I think your 10’s of thousands is a bit OTT.
Yes you are right I've edited my post.
So given the high input of FF members with 123k threads which demonstrates a lot of comunication and nearly 900 members why is there virtually no accounts of the above.
The general consensus is one claimed offer into the second week. Particularly as its a fairly hot topic wouldn't there be more accounts.
So out of 900 using this forum at some point and all they in turn associate with( possibly a lot of the guests) there's nothing.

Do we think the baw’s burst then? Virtually no offers or contact a week in is mental. I’m far down the list with only 146 points but the fact people with 700+ haven’t heard anything either is major cause for concern.

Do we think the baw’s burst then? Virtually no offers or contact a week in is mental. I’m far down the list with only 146 points but the fact people with 700+ haven’t heard anything either is major cause for concern.
If there is none left the club should just come out and say, would stop everyone from guessing

@Greg Marshall

Hi Greg, in the absence of any clear information, there seems to be a lot of confusion re season ticket process, are you able to provide any clarity?
There's copies of emails all through the thread, the last as recently as yesterday morning (post #831), with the official line from the Ticket Centre. I doubt Greg is going to be able to give anyone any more than that.

If there is none left the club should just come out and say, would stop everyone from guessing
If there was none left the club 100% would of tweeted saying Season tickets sold out once again. That no doubt will be how we know when the last one is sold.

There's copies of emails all through the thread, the last as recently as yesterday morning (post #831), with the official line from the Ticket Centre. I doubt Greg is going to be able to give anyone any more than
There's copies of emails all through the thread, the last as recently as yesterday morning (post #831), with the official line from the Ticket Centre. I doubt Greg is going to be able to give anyone any more than that.
Agree - however, it seems what everyone is looking for is clear timescales and MyGers points banding to understand if they have any chance / when they are likely to hear. As SLO, at the very least my hope is Greg can feed that back to the club

You’ll either hear from the club, saying you can buy a ticket, or you won’t.

Stating the likelihood and the process won’t change that! Particularly as it’s moving goalposts as not everyone will take up the offer!

You’ll either hear from the club, saying you can buy a ticket, or you won’t.

Stating the likelihood and the process won’t change that! Particularly as it’s moving goalposts as not everyone will take up the offer!
Imagine they stated it’s likely then someone didn’t :)) WW3

FURTHER UPDATE FROM TO

Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)
5 Jul 2022, 15:35 BST
Hi,

Whilst we can't be specific regarding criteria, please note that 45,000 Season Ticket holders have renewed and there is very limited availability.

The top of the waiting list has members on 1900 points for context.

Regards,

FURTHER UPDATE FROM TO

Hi,

Whilst we can't be specific regarding criteria, please note that 45,000 Season Ticket holders have renewed and there is very limited availability.

Regards,
That cannot be correct members on 1900 points without an ST haha

What is confusing about it? If you get an offer through email u have 7 days to pick ur season ticket....dear lord
It's important so obviously people want their expectations to be managed , with comments like that your either a Tim or a ticket office employee

Last edited:
It’s not a confusing process, it’s more the impatience that’s blinding people, and understandably so. If Mygers or the ticket office put something on the FAQs about it, I think it would give people some ease of mind. I can understand the concerns and sympathise with the matter here, however I don’t think the ticket office is complicating anything, they probably receive 15000 messages a week to deal with from people.
I would be feeling the same as folk on here if I was on the waiting list. Still a few weeks before the start of the season, the season ticket doesn’t actually start until the first home game anyway, so there’s time

FURTHER UPDATE FROM TO

Hi,

Regards,
Its not really 'context' though. The guys on 1900 points could -and I speculate/guess - be a group of 4 looking for 4 seats together because they have moved out of Club72 due to costs. Which will be very difficult to fulfil. So whilst its more info it's not really telling us anything that's not already known.

That cannot be correct members on 1900 points without an ST haha
I have asked this as doesn’t add up of someone has that many points on the list only way it could be is they gave there season book up for a year or so but if it’s 5 year rolling back dated it still wouldn’t add up as you can only get a maximum a year my gers points or the TO don’t have a scooby.

Its not really 'context' though. The guys on 1900 points could -and I speculate/guess - be a group of 4 looking for 4 seats together because they have moved out of Club72 due to costs. Which will be very difficult to fulfil. So whilst its more info it's not really telling us anything that's not already known.
I’m no longer emailing and asking as that is 5 emails back from them and still none the wiser it’s a shambles I’ll just hope get word in the coming days/weeks

I’m no longer emailing and asking as that is 5 emails back from them and still none the wiser it’s a shambles I’ll just hope get word in the coming days/weeks
Good Luck mate, I hope you and everybody else get sorted. If not, there's other, frustrating admittedly, routes to getting most tickets.

Not sure I see the benefit if folk emailing constantly tbh, only distracts folk from what they are doing and they have, consistently, stuck to the same detail in all responses so its not going to change.

Good Luck mate, I hope you and everybody else get sorted. If not, there's other, frustrating admittedly, routes to getting most tickets.

Not sure I see the benefit if folk emailing constantly tbh, only distracts folk from what they are doing and they have, consistently, stuck to the same detail in all responses so its not going to change.
I didn’t miss a game last season and got a ticket on mygers for every game including both old firms it’s more I want to save a little as paid far more than season ticket prices and having the secured seat would be ideal instead of having to be in early doors for tickets

is it a separate list for multiple tickets together? Surely no one with 1900 doesn’t require a single seat.

And surely folk only needing 1 will be offered that before someone gets offered 2/3/4??

Back