Waiting List 22/23

Do you not need to have a season ticket plus MyGers to get Away games mate?

How can I buy tickets for a domestic away game?

Members who are also Season ticket holders will have the option to register interest for the fixtures in advance here. Information on every fixture will be made available to each member.

When the registration period for each match closes, we will hold a ballot within each tier (Gold, Silver & Bronze) using the registration data to help guide the number of tickets that will be available for each tier.

The greatest likelihood of being allocated a ticket will be given to Gold members, then Silver and then Bronze members.

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

If you are balloted and then choose not to purchase the ticket this will count as a non-registration, and you will be excluded from further ballots until every supporter within your tier has received a ticket before you are eligible to receive another ticket.
Aye probably made a complete James hunt of it mate.
before anyone gets there knickers in a twist I will remove them from my basket.

Aye probably made a complete James hunt of it mate.
before anyone gets there knickers in a twist I will remove them from my basket.
No worries. Wasn't having a go at you in any way. Probably misread the email you got, as we have all done from time to time.

Other odd part is no away games so anyone looking to buy a ticket for Sunderland or Blackpool now can't as it stands, but I think you're right
I got an email to buy a Sunderland ticket and if I click the buy it now button it takes me in to buy it. They must be restricting access to those actually able to buy them.

This week has been and gone and not much in here have had a sniff of an offer. I read that next batch of emails are out on monday the 4th? Is that true.

This week has been and gone and not much in here have had a sniff of an offer. I read that next batch of emails are out on monday the 4th? Is that true.
Yes. MyGers email sent the other day stated that once offered you have 7 days to purchase, so theoretically the offers move down to the next batch on Monday.

It would be nice if we had official confirmation of what the current points threshold is. Can’t really predict without that.
Has anyone looked at the availability of tickets online? Would maybe give a bit of a better understanding of how many were taken up by the first email offer

Theres still the same amount sections there in stadium.plan for sale looking for cousin,its a bit strange nothing moving.
Aye it’s strange. And the club deck being completely sold out over other areas is mad. Perhaps they are waiting until the end of the week and the new emails to go out tomorrow before blocking off the unavailable ones. That or many people are knocking back the offers as they want 2 together or something

Aye it’s strange. And the club deck being completely sold out over other areas is mad. Perhaps they are waiting until the end of the week and the new emails to go out tomorrow before blocking off the unavailable ones. That or many people are knocking back the offers as they want 2 together or something
I think they have blocked others off to the higher points members for Club Deck and GR and left what’s showing for this week ahead but who knows just fingers crossed most get one sorted

I would just like some on this page to start getting offered seats lol

I still find it strange that people are on 800+ points and haven’t heard anything. Taking it as a positive though.

Generally means “not currently available“ not necessarily “sold out”.

Wonder what points level offers will fall to tomorrow can’t see it going below 500 yet as folk on here 800+ never heard anything last week

Wonder what points level offers will fall to tomorrow can’t see it going below 500 yet as folk on here 800+ never heard anything last week
Ideally they offer a lot more tomorrow than before, as they can’t have offered many last Monday at all. If it keeps up at this pace it’ll be weeks before some of us know

Your going off the logic that the poster saying he had an offer on 1100 points was telling the truth.

Your going off the logic that the poster saying he had an offer on 1100 points was telling the truth.
True mate but there is 3 categories to work through - the first one is done. They can’t have a free for all for low bronze due to the volume so the next offer you would think would be gold/ low silver which is still 500 points plus

7 days to buy? that's ridiculous should be 3 days at a push

Glad I'm not impatiently waiting for one
It could be that they were giving people a chance to get to payday at the end of the month. That won't apply now.

Well here we are 1 week on. Hopefully a lot hear today and get what they are after. Don’t think I can handle another week of guessing, hoping, getting false hope (that bloody email) and checking my emails every 5 minutes.

Well here we are 1 week on. Hopefully a lot hear today and get what they are after. Don’t think I can handle another week of guessing, hoping, getting false hope (that bloody email) and checking my emails every 5 minutes.
I remember going on the thread a few years ago when my mate was trying to get one (he wasn’t a member here and i was keeping him updated with points totals) and offers were flying in all day and working there way down the points. It wasn’t a big traunche of emails in one go. It was pretty exciting for someone who already had a ST lol. Be good if it was like that over the next few days. Poster after poster getting an offer and everyone knowing what the points level was like. Id imagine there was likely less MyGers members then though so it was an easier process.

Anyone looked at the availability recently? Still looking positive for u guys?

Hopefully everyone gets what they are looking for.

Unless the TO sent you an email with this figure then there is no way to know that.

We would be hopeful of getting all offers out in the coming weeks.

I'm afraid I don't have statistics on what number of MyGers points we have reached.

Kind Regards,

Alastair Manderson

Thats the response i got from ticket office when i asked them what point totals were getting offered last week

We would be hopeful of getting all offers out in the coming weeks.

I'm afraid I don't have statistics on what number of MyGers points we have reached.

Kind Regards,

Alastair Manderson

Thats the response i got from ticket office when i asked them what point totals were getting offered last week
That sounds far more accurate than a poster knowing the specific amount of points it got to.

That fact it might still last a couple of weeks isn’t great for you guys. Dont envy the stress mate!

That sounds far more accurate than a poster knowing the specific amount of points it got to.

That fact it might still last a couple of weeks isn’t great for you guys. Dont envy the stress mate!
Agreed. I think we all know by now Mygers aint that transparent!
Good luck today everyone, im following this thread for a family member - he has 278 points.

Has anybody got any idea on the family stand waiting list? Does it work differently? I’ve got a season ticket already but trying to get one for me and my boy and I’m sitting middle silver so thought I might’ve heard something.

Anyone else notice you can no longer view the seat map on the ticket website?

Could be all sold out, everyone panic:eek:

I see they have took away the function to buy tickets which is probably a good thing and should of been done last week stop people clogging it up by adding tickets to their basket.

I see they have took away the function to buy tickets which is probably a good thing and should of been done last week stop people clogging it up by adding tickets to their basket.
As I said above they may well have sent today's emails and they're all sold out :eek:

Yeah i think some thought they could just log on and purchase a ticket without receiving the email requirement. And others who were just checking the availability so they could email the TO to directly ask for one.
Either way, they must be starting to sort things out now so fingers crossed

200.gif

My source is well placed. This is absolutely bang on info.

Apart from telling me the Blackpool announcement was due on Monday rather than Tuesday. I think my hit rates are pretty good right now.

@RangersEasyOK - you love me me really mate. We should grab a beer

Did you not say that 350 was the 1st tranche of offers going out?

Above makes you sound like Phil 3 names

Probably taken it down so those that were offered last week can't go past the 7 day deadline. It'll give them time to remove their entitlement and add it to the next batch of members.
Sorry mate I prefer my negative and pessimistic option. This is FF, toxic only.

They'll be sold out, everyone give up, dream is over

Back