Waiting List 22/23

Probably taken it down so those that were offered last week can't go past the 7 day deadline. It'll give them time to remove their entitlement and add it to the next batch of members.
This is what id imagine will be the case. No way they have sold out in one traunche of emails when its went to 20 points the last 2 years and nobody below about 900 has had an offer this year.

This should be a thread for those of you who want a ticket or those of us trying to get our kids one to bounce info and keep up to date. Why someone would want to come on and pretend to be ITK is beyond me. Its really weird behaviour.

Can I just clarify they have not sold out and I am only taking the pish. @a_weir sounds about right with his theory
Probably taken it down so those that were offered last week can't go past the 7 day deadline. It'll give them time to remove their entitlement and add it to the next batch of members.
Hopefully some of us will hear something soon, the waiting about is killing us all

Can I just clarify they have not sold out and I am only taking the pish. @a_weir sounds about right with his theory

Hopefully some of us will hear something soon, the waiting about is killing us all
Id guess they started work at 10 and will be spending the morning removing seats that have been taken up by the first emails and then re-adding the ones that were in baskets and not taken etc. emails will probably go out later today or tomorrow

Id guess they started work at 10 and will be spending the morning removing seats that have been taken up by the first emails and then re-adding the ones that were in baskets and not taken etc. emails will probably go out later today or tomorrow
Think it was fairly late in the morning or even the afternoon before we heard of even one offer last Monday. I am only on 90 points so no idea why I am even checking today in all honesty, it'll never get down as far as me I wouldn't think.

Think it was fairly late in the morning or even the afternoon before we heard of even one offer last Monday. I am only on 90 points so no idea why I am even checking today in all honesty, it'll never get down as far as me I wouldn't think.
It has the last few years mate for a single seat. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm on 200 points so will be near the end if at all!

I'm not too stressed, seatsub has never let me down and wouldn't go many away games.

Just want to remove the hassle of getting an OF ticket. I got one last season at least
I said this to my nephew who's on the waiting list, its not really an issue if he doesnt get one as he's managed the majority of home games last season anyway. Ive advised him against taking a restricted view seat as its not so easy getting a move these days, but suppose everyone will have their own thoughts on that.

I said this to my nephew who's on the waiting list, its not really an issue if he doesnt get one as he's managed the majority of home games last season anyway. Ive advised him against taking a restricted view seat as its not so easy getting a move these days, but suppose everyone will have their own thoughts on that.

I'll be looking to go to a minority of games (stay in England) so I'm sure my ticket will be on seat sub for a good few games (if I get one!)

Anyone got an idea of the view from the rear of SW2 or SE2? Allegedly restricted view, whatever that means.

Anyone got an idea what chance I have of being offered with 540 points but only just signed up to waiting list last week?

Anyone got an idea of the view from the rear of SW2 or SE2? Allegedly restricted view, whatever that means.
I've sat in the back row of SW2. Restricted from the over hanging main stand. Fine when everyone is sitting. In big games like Old Firms and things it's truly terrible. But this was the very back row. I think a few rows in front are also deemed restricted and aren't nearly as bad.

Anyone got an idea what chance I have of being offered with 540 points but only just signed up to waiting list last week?
See tbh mate none of us have a clue. The club has kept its cards very close to its chest. Couple people have been on saying they are in the know but could be a lot of old cobblers.

Normally only an issue for the bigger games when people are standing. When everyone is sitting it should be fine

I've sat in the back row of SW2. Restricted from the over hanging main stand. Fine when everyone is sitting. In big games like Old Firms and things it's truly terrible. But this was the very back row. I think a few rows in front are also deemed restricted and aren't nearly as bad.

Cheers mate what’s the row letter? Is it that you can’t see the far touchline?

Cheers mate what’s the row letter? Is it that you can’t see the far touchline?
Row W. You can see the entire pitch perfect when sitting. But standing if I remember you have to crotch down to see the far side touchline. It's only an issue in big games when everyone stands. And even that didn't bother me to be honest. I reckon even the row in front would be 10xs better.

Further update from TO for anyone needing the info for some reason they are not for giving the points bracket and keep dodging the question when asked just the same info.

Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)

4 Jul 2022, 15:26 BST

Hi,

Supporters that are offered a ticket are given a timescale to make the purchase, which is currently seven days and is subject to change.

If they don't make the purchase then the ticket is offered to another supporter and that process is ongoing until all available Season Tickets are sold.

Regards

Totally agree, I lived overseas for a few years, so pretty much started from scratch last year. But quite like going to different seats in the stadium.

Had some great seats in the govan and main stand just picked up on the day.

Further update from TO for anyone needing the info for some reason they are not for giving the points bracket and keep dodging the question when asked just the same info.

Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)

4 Jul 2022, 15:26 BST

Hi,

Supporters that are offered a ticket are given a timescale to make the purchase, which is currently seven days and is subject to change.

If they don't make the purchase then the ticket is offered to another supporter and that process is ongoing until all available Season Tickets are sold.

Regards
I hope this subject to change means a drop from 7 days to 3

7 in the first place is just stupid. Give people time to get season tickets ordered and processed.

I hope this subject to change means a drop from 7 days to 3

7 in the first place is just stupid. Give people time to get season tickets ordered and processed.
Yes I agree I have went back and stated the season will have started if they keep it at 7 days lol I still can’t understand the 7 day buy period it’s to long 3 days is plenty

This is bat shit mental, there is people on this forum with over 500 points who have been offered nothing in a week since it's opened.

It's just strange goings on.
Either they are as incompetent as ever or availability is that low. But, surely the site wouldn’t have shown so much availability if that was the case

Either they are as incompetent as ever or availability is that low. But, surely the site wouldn’t have shown so much availability if that was the case
God knows whats going on. 1 person on this forum since last week claimed to have been offered a ticket by email (assuming their telling the truth), then WATP saying what he has to muddy the waters.

It's just strange that not 1 person here has been offered anything and theres a 7 day buying window. We go again tomorrow haha

This is bat shit mental, there is people on this forum with over 500 points who have been offered nothing in a week since it's opened.

Maybe the club are wanting to hold back more tickets to sell on a game by game basis?

God knows whats going on. 1 person on this forum since last week claimed to have been offered a ticket by email (assuming their telling the truth), then WATP saying what he has to muddy the waters.

It's just strange that not 1 person here has been offered anything and theres a 7 day buying window. We go again tomorrow haha
They did state that they were working through the list from last Monday 27th June, so they could have literally just prepared the list and not actually gave anybody one.

Just a thought, probably untrue

Any thoughts on why there is not much in the way of people talking about verified purchases on here after a week? Not even people saying they have knocked seats back, unless I ve missed them.

They did state that they were working through the list from last Monday 27th June, so they could have literally just prepared the list and not actually gave anybody one.

Just a thought, probably untrue
Hopefully. I would just like to see some offers go out to the higher points on here so people actually know it's at least happening lol.

I think they've fuvked up and last week and this week have offered to people with season tickets. I've read more people say they've got a season ticket and were offered one on the list, than have read people getting one off the list.

It would be quite strange if there thousands of people in quite high MyGers that don't have a season ticket.

Then from that last offering the availability barely moved, probably because the people with offers never wanted one in the first place.

Maybe the club are wanting to hold back more tickets to sell on a game by game basis?
That's possible it's the main reason that I'm in Mygers.
More free tickets then the more reason to join ?
I suppose they know that Ibrox will more or less sell out for most games so maybe theyre thinking theres no rush.
I'm hoping for a season ticket but must admit I'd rather do the same as last season and tour the ground than pay for a restricted view season ticket.
I'm not sure how easy it would be to eventually get a seat swap if I did manage.

There are a lot of seats held back for tickets for ex players.

Remember the begging tweet and email a few years back wanting supporters to use the seat sub for an old firm game as the club had a commitment for complimentary tickets.

I think they've fuvked up and last week and this week have offered to people with season tickets. I've read more people say they've got a season ticket and were offered one on the list, than have read people getting one off the list.

It would be quite strange if there thousands of people in quite high MyGers that don't have a season ticket.

Then from that last offering the availability barely moved, probably because the people with offers never wanted one in the first place.
Where have you seen people being offered tickets that are already season ticket holders?

There will be half chargers on offer as they likely need to keep seats to cover the bears being displaced by the Blue Sky Lounge works up until October.

Back