Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

• Hibs

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • StJohnstone

Votes: 304 32.9%
  • Livingston

Votes: 583 63.1%
  • StMirren

Votes: 63 6.8%

• Total voters
Shame any of them have to win it tbh. Hibs are probably the best team and if they win it under Jack Ross it might just tip Liewell towards making a move for him as the cheap option. That could well be to our advantage. FWIW I actually think Goodwin is a better Manager.

I think Goodwin may be an outside bet for the 'team that must not be named'.

Spoonburners and St Boo are an absolute no-no.

Livingston fair enough, as they are local and have done us a good favour last couple of games, plus Martindale is a Bear.

St Johnstone I'm not bothered about either.

I used to hate hibs and they have an element in their support but to me they are just another team. What I do like about them is they try to play football and don't lie down to the unwashed. Our league would be 300% better if the other Diddy teams went about their business like hibs. But really I couldn't care less who wins.

Between Livvy & SJ for me. My mate supports SJ so that sways it for me.

Who on here would want Hibs to win???????

Wasn’t really that fussed when we got knocked out but what a chance we had at league cup this season with st Johnstone probably being in the final...anyway I’m sure 55 will more then make it for it tho ;)

Livingston for the 10 in a row tweet and for their results last week.

Whoever wins it, I can't see them doing anything to help the UEFA country coefficient next year.

Livi.
will the SFA ban a cup winning manager for failing a fit and proper test? Puts them in an awkward position.
And they made the tims look like a junior team.

Livi or St J. I’ll go with Livi though just because of what they have done to them.
I hate Hibs and St Boo so %^*& them.

Personally I wish good luck to whoever put us out , obviously with certain exceptions , there’s a story no matter who wins it .

I’d lean towards Hibs , as it represents Scottish football better if the better teams are winning the trophies .
Despise each and every one of them and their Rangers hating antics. Livi fans are an embarrassment as well they copy every song the mentally challengeds sing

If livi get to final would our fixture v them get moved to the midweek directly after, the 2/3 march? That is the only free midweek i can see available till early April assuming we get through antwerp

If livi get to final would our fixture v them get moved to the midweek directly after, the 2/3 march? That is the only free midweek i can see available till early April assuming we get through antwerp
If Livingston go through could we bring the Dundee Utd game forward to next weekend and put the Livi game after the mentally challengeds game?
Edit: scrap that they're playing hibs

I voted St Johnstone, I have four mates who support them which is about 10% of their fanbase and they're good people.

But then I remembered that rat bastard o'halloran plays for them so I'm changing my mind and saying Livingston.

Probably Livi, as they deserve it, although no sleep will be lost either way.

Unfortunately I can't help but associate SJ with the odious Ranger-hating Stuart Cosgrove, whom I despise. He should have stuck with music journalism.

Would make sense to move it to then but logic goes out the window with the SPFL, from what I see only other date available is 30/31 March but Scottish cup may have to be squeezed in somewhere, @rangeral will advise, hope they go out as if it’s possible to win it that day would prefer it at the weekend

Shameless Hibs fan on their forum telling Jamie Murphy to hang himself after the game yesterday. Since been edited to "hang your head" but the disgusting vermin clearly knew exactly what he wanted to post. Scum.

Screenshot-2021-01-24-at-10-31-34.png

Would make sense to move it to then but logic goes out the window with the SPFL, from what I see only other date available is 30/31 March but Scottish cup may have to be squeezed in somewhere, @rangeral will advise, hope they go out as if it’s possible to win it that day would prefer it at the weekend
Does that date not still fall within the international break though?

Livingston for the 10 in a row tweet and for their results last week.

Whoever wins it, I can't see them doing anything to help the UEFA country coefficient next year.
Yes. there 4 points over the last week have even got the most rhabid to admit defeat. 10 in a row a classic.

@55isAlive @vanbasten

If Livingston make it to the final

Couple of options

21st February - currently set aside for Scottish Cup but if they don't play that then available
3rd March

Other dates dependent on our Europa League games

As pointed out 30th/31st March is International

Back