MOTM Poll Willem II v Rangers - 20:00 Thursday - RangersTV UK & Rest of the World

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Midfield worries me a little as these are the games where Jack is most important. You can survive without him against most sides domestically but against teams who like to attack and have quality in that area it's more of a worry

To be fair we are missing two certain starters in Jack and Aribo. However, the Manager has made it clear he wants at least one in for the engine room. Not really down to him if we can’t get the deal over the line. Might be money, might be finding the right player who wants to come. Who knows? We all expected Alfie to be fine by now. That’s maybe come back to bite us.
Fair point , we need upgrades on arfield and kamara going forward though without a doubt

Feeling the nerves on this one, hopefully we turn in a midtjylland performance here, away from home in Europe is our forte. Please be solid AF and take our chances!! Come on Rangers, Arfield with an early double to put us in cruise control

We need to hope the midfield has a stromer and Itten finally arrives as a rangers player from the bench if we need to change things big chance for Jones to finally show something also

No midfielders on the bench. We really need to get some more in. For a world class midfielder Gerrard seems to have a problem in getting midfielders into the club.

For some reason RTV isn't working on my smart TV. I usually just go to browser > RTV > login. Tonight that's that's not working.

I'll either screen share from tablet or use my 4K HDMI lead and comment laptop to TV.
I have the same issue with the tv and also when i log in to the phone app, it logs me out again. RTV is a nightmare these days.

They’ve gone defensive, 3 centre backs and 3 centre mids. Looks like a 3-5-2 based set up.

They’ve gone defensive, 3 centre backs and 3 centre mids. Looks like. 3-5-2 based set up.
Playing against wing backs is right up our street! Although we often see formations against us listed as 4-3-3 yet they don't play with a man in our half

Two upfront would suggest it’s more attacking.
Nah they normally play an attacking 4-3-3. They’ve swapped out a right back for a centre back and a left forward for a centre mid. They only have one striker though so I’m not sure exactly how they will line up.

Tough game, but qe shouldn't fear them. Respect yes, Dutch teams always do ok for themselves, but I think we can do this. Kamara and Davis really suit euro style.

So we’re expecting Arfield/Davis/Kamara to play 90min in a tricky European away tie

Surely this is a wake up call to the board that they need to find £ somewhere to strengthen our midfield because that’s worrying

Even putting quality aside, what about numbers? Not a single one on the bench. Jack is the only injury is he not? Dire situation for a club of our size.
Hopefully it's not needed but you're right, our strength in depth at the moment is you are looking at Edmundson or Barjonas or change the whole system/formation. Needs sorted!

F*** I wish Candyman was still at the club as he ran riot on nights like this. We need a 'man's" performance from Hagi tonight. Kent and Alfie to score but this is gonna be tough. WATP

Midfield worries me a little as these are the games where Jack is most important. You can survive without him against most sides domestically but against teams who like to attack and have quality in that area it's more of a worry
I'm more worried about no midfield options on the bench!! Think we'll win by a couple and hopefully no injuries!!

Back