Won’t be popular but I think we should off load Lafferty

He's not as good as Morelos so will not be picked ahead of him.

He is however, no where near as bad as some are making out and would thrive with game time - Or perhaps even a new approach to has game.

Remember Kyle has slain mentally challengeds under the badge and from afar. Proven! Defoe is unproven. Not kicked a ball, and will remain unproven until he shows himself..

Lets not get too hasty here

He's made an impact in a number of games this season without scoring, most notably St Johnstone. He has a part to play, and maybe the signing of former team mate, and captain of his country, Davis might bring even more out of him.

And if nothing else his goal at Hearts vs Celtic is part of the reason we're joint top just now so I'm thankful for that.

Not a player I have ever taken to but no I would not try and get rid, he can do a turn , especially in May :p
He hasn’t been as bad as some have made out , he has been a bit unlucky with refereeing decisions and the Hibs goalkeeper having a great game.

Revisit this thread when he turns into Batistuta in April/May.

This.

If you think of him as the 3rd choice striker, who could we get to replace him that's better and will be lured by the opportunity to be on the bench in the majority of games?

I think a big part of this run in will be squad togetherness.
One of our main advantages over them is the fact our squad is full of Rangers supporters.
Even if they only play a bit part having them on board is a big plus I feel.

Hasn't had much game time due to Alfies form, will be an important part of our squad as the season progresses if we have suspensions or injuries.

His critics on here just refuse point blank to acknowledge anything positive he does on the pitch.it was the same in his first spell,when he played well and scored their would be silence from his critics but the second he had a bad game they would be on his back.

The reason he has critics on here is because he's not really that good but i'd be delighted to see him score loads of goals in the run in.

Completely different option to Morelos and Defoe. Business end of the season, you need options and every one available.

I just wouldn't have signed him in the first place.

Back