World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Think the semi final ones are so hard to call think Argentina and Brazil definitely will make it. France could face Argentina in the last 16 if they finish 2nd in their group and with Denmark in their group who have beaten them home and away this season it's a real possibility. Germany win their group then can face Brazil in the Quarters.

Think Groups D and E are so close.
Just for a bit of interest.

Think Betfair are doing one like that. I use Hills and was hoping they’d do similar, as they done in 2018
Had a look after I posted and all I can find is Paddy Power giving you a free 1 quid bet for every goal or SOT your player has. 10 quid minimum bet. Considering Neymar for this as he’ll likely be Brazil’s set piece taker.

In years gone by you used to get incentives from bookies such as a free bet for every game your outright team wins or a free bet for every goal your top scorer gets. Anyone know if there’s a guide anywhere giving you who’s offering what this year? Or has that all stopped?
Betfair are giving you a free £2 bet for every goal your top goalscorer scores if you bet £10 or more. I’ve done Benzema.

Had a look after I posted and all I can find is Paddy Power giving you a free 1 quid bet for every goal or SOT your player has. 10 quid minimum bet. Considering Neymar for this as he’ll likely be Brazil’s set piece taker.
Even then it's only a £1 bet builder.

I'm sure I saw a better offer over the weekend but having no luck finding it now.

888 sport doing a free £5 bet for every game your team wins if you stick a tenner on. Might join for the opening offer and then place a bet on the winner for the other offer

I don’t really gamble but I fancy a few wee bets for World Cup.

I think it’ll be France v Spain in one semi final and Germany v Holland in the other. France v Germany final, with Germany winning, and Spain winning v Holland for 3rd place.

Is it possible to do each way bets and so on? What bet could I do with what I have chosen?

As said, I don’t really do gambling, so any advice would be good.

I think it’ll be France v Spain in one semi final and Germany v Holland in the other. France v Germany final, with Germany winning, and Spain winning v Holland for 3rd place.

Is it possible to do each way bets and so on? What bet could I do with what I have chosen?

You can do a forecast France/Germany final, I’m not sure if you can do one to predict both semi’s

A France Germany final is 33/1

Got a few bets on (so far)

Brazil to beat Netherlands in the final: 80/1

Brazil, France & Argentina to win all their groups games: 28/1

Brazil, Belgium, Uruguay, Germany, Denmark and England all to score 1+ goal in each of their group games: 40/1

You can do a forecast France/Germany final, I’m not sure if you can do one to predict both semi’s
That’s great. I do though hope can choose semis and 3rd place winners. I think I’d probably be best going into an actual bookies and see what they say.

A France Germany final is 33/1
That is brilliant! I’ll fling a fiver on it. And I don’t need to even pick a winner? I would though still do double if possible, France Germany final with Germany winning.

That’s great. I do though hope can choose semis and 3rd place winners. I think I’d probably be best going into an actual bookies and see what they say.

That is brilliant! I’ll fling a fiver on it. And I don’t need to even pick a winner? I would though still do double if possible, France Germany final with Germany winning.
Germany to beat France in the final is 66/1.

France, Spain, Holland, Germany to be the 4 semi finalists is 66/1

I'm really looking forward to seeing Harry Maguire on the big stage fucking up.
I fancy a shock and England losing out early to the US then drawing Wales and heading out.

Last edited:
Does Gabriel Jesus get a start for Brazil? He’s 25/1 for golden boot, great bet if he’s a starter !
Mulling over this. Richarlison seemingly starts, bur obv GJ is having a better season, way I see it is he does the dirty work, VJ Neymar and Antony/Richarlison/Rodygro can run riot.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Harry Maguire on the big stage fucking up.
I fancy a shock and England losing out early to the US then drawing Wales and heading out.
Yeah me too. For some reason, I think Wales USA will out fight and out run them. USA always very athletic and powerful.

Stuck another few bets on today

£10 Qatar to lose all group games 5/1
£10 Canada to lose all group games 5/1
£10 Messi hattrick v Saudi Arabia 12/1

Last edited:
Over 6 corners in every game at 100/1 is slightly tempting with skybet. Bet365 not allowing any multiples with teams to reach the quarters or semi final all singles only.

Last edited:
In years gone by you used to get incentives from bookies such as a free bet for every game your outright team wins or a free bet for every goal your top scorer gets. Anyone know if there’s a guide anywhere giving you who’s offering what this year? Or has that all stopped?
Aye, even at the Euro last year Sky was doing a free bet for every goal scored for whoever you backed for top scorer.

Poor nobody is offering anything like this again.

I won it with Ronaldo and got however many free bets with it.

Mulling over this. Richarlison seemingly starts, bur obv GJ is having a better season, way I see it is he does the dirty work, VJ Neymar and Antony/Richarlison/Rodygro can run riot.
Some journalist on talksport last night was keen on Richarlison to be top scorer,

He reckoned he will start ahead of Jesus and has scored 6 in their last 7 games.

If Brazil go deep into the tournament then he's a decent ew shout at 28/1.

Some journalist on talksport last night was keen on Richarlison to be top scorer,

He reckoned he will start ahead of Jesus and has scored 6 in their last 7 games.

Awesome shout mate.

I've got a tenner on him at 28/1. Got a tenner on Martinez at 22/1 too.

Qatar & Saudi Arabia to lose all games. Gallon, Martinez and Nunez all to score 2+ 100/1 looks not too bad.

Argentina & Brazil to win all group games and Canada & Costa Rica to lose all group games 100/1 also.

Had a punt on Belgium at 19/1, certainly got the talent and experience now but not sure they have the legs, decent value though!

As an outside bet for Golden Boot, I’m looking at Julian Alvarez.

I think he might see a few minutes and he’s always liable to grab a goal - 60/1.

Got a good bit of matched betting profit to play with for this.

Pope, White and Saka to start vs Iran. £10 on £827 back.

Brazil to win outright £200 on £1200 back.

Qatar/Ecuador 1-1 £20 on £130 back.

Back