Would you be ok with Hearts stopping 10?.

If for whatever reason it’s not us that stops then more than happy for it to be Hearts.

It will be us though and before it gets to 9 never mind 10.

Tims wont get 8 so stop worrying. 55 is on its way !
f6pbKx3.gif

So If it was the last game of the season where they were going for ten, hearts v Celtic in a title decider and you wouldn't care who won?

Don't believe you

Jambo fantasy land won't happen.

I want Rangers to win the league. And we're the only team that can stop them winning it

If it’s a question of Celtic or Hearts for the title, it’s obviously going to be the latter.

But to be OK with losing out on another title, this time to a team with a fraction of our budget? Absolutely not.

It's deemed a ridiculous question because it is. Who's going to answer "Na yer alright, if we can't do it just let them get 10" o_O

It's the Leicester winning the EPL thing though.

If we were third say and Hearts won the league, that would be a wee bit hard to take?.

I genuinely don't think they'd care if they never won the league again, so long as they finished above us. They'll be happy to perpetually finish second as long as we're never on top

Not in the slightest, no.

We are 3rd but 2 points off title win - to Hearts - would be tough.

We are 3rd but 12 points off in a season Hearts win it - would be tough.

It's cool your mind is closed you run on and enjoy the daft question stuff - if it's so daft don't engage and enjoy yourself!

Surely folk dont seriously think hearts or aberdeen will or even can win the league? Like seriously?

If Leicester can win the EPL then a Hearts or Aberdeen can win the SPL certainly.

It's a long shot of course, but to say for a fact that it will never happen is just a bit daft.

We are 3rd but 2 points off title win - to Hearts - would be tough.

We are 3rd but 12 points off in a season Hearts win it - would be tough.

It's cool your mind is closed you run on and enjoy the daft question stuff - if it's so daft don't engage and enjoy yourself!

Your OP says none of this. All it says is if we can't stop them doing 10 then would we be ok with someone else doing it? Of course we'd be ok with it, we'd be fucking delighted.

I genuinely don't think they'd care if they never won the league again, so long as they finished above us. They'll be happy to perpetually finish second as long as we're never on top

That's just nonsense. Yes, they want to bury us, but 2nd place this year would destroy them

If we were not in a position to win it then yes. Their tainted title run must be stopped ASAP. They couldn’t beat us on the field so had to rely on doing so off it, in order to achieve what they have.

Interesting that if we had lost to Aberdeen 4 times last season and all other results had stayed the same then Aberdeen would have won the league.

Or say an Aberdeen.

If that was what had to happen to stop it happening?.

I suppose.

However, we'd have to sack our own manager as a result.

If any Rangers fan thinks us finishing below that gorgie garbage is an option, then he truly is a fried rice amiss of his lamb bhoona.

Interesting that if we had lost to Aberdeen 4 times last season and all other results had stayed the same then Aberdeen would have won the league.

Not particularly. They won the league at a canter in the end and you can factor in a six point swing for the victory they handed sheep on final day

Your OP says none of this. All it says is if we can't stop them doing 10 then would we be ok with someone else doing it? Of course we'd be ok with it, we'd be fucking delighted.

You surely though understand the circumstance of AN other winning the league and not us?

You surely though understand the circumstance of AN other winning the league and not us?

Read your OP again. Especially this bit.

Is my answer supposed to be no, I'd rather they won 10 in a row?! What the f*ck are you on?

A very very poor 2nd prize ifmim honest ,I’d rather we stop it so I wouldn’t be ok with it however if needs must !

Read your OP again. Especially this bit.

Is my answer supposed to be no, I'd rather they won 10 in a row?! What the f*ck are you on about?

You are getting angry at the internet...

If it's a choice between Celtic or Hearts then it's obviously a no brainer.

Yes, absolutely. I want us to win 55. I want them to fail at getting the 10. Ideally those things happen together, but if not, so be it.

Hearts stopping them would %^*& them off almost as much as if we stopped them, so if you're playing devil's advocate and choosing any other team to stop 10, it's Hearts for me. Or Arbroath :D

Stop being so obtuse and childish.

There is no way Hearts are winning the league. This year or ever again.

So let's cut to the chase and the relevant.

There is no way I'm accepting that garbage finishing above us.

You are of course 99.9% correct. They are 7 points ahead of us at the minute though and don’t have to negotiate months of Sunday / Thursday games.

I can see the gap increasing before it gets smaller.

I bet someone in 2009 that a team outside of us and them would win the league before Newcastle won a trophy, so I'd get £5o

Back