Would you self police in stands?

JimmyGQ

If you hear idiots singing the stuff which resulted in the partial closure at the Legia home game or Old Firm next week, would you say something? Or do you think most people would still let it go. Interested to see how this impacts on people’s reactions to what goes on around them.

If you hear idiots singing the stuff which resulted in the partial closure at the Legia home game or Old Firm next week, would you say something? Or do you think most people would still let it go. Interested to see how this impacts on people’s reactions to what goes on around them.

when you heard our fans being sung to that they are Orange ba*tards and huns, within Ibrox will you go to the nearest steward and demand the police go to the away fans and arrest them?

No. I'm there to watch a football game. Not put myself in a stressful situation which could escalate.

Reactions: dmg
I know, was tongue in cheek. The biggest problem will be self righteous arsehole v ignorant buffoon.
I think all the ignorant buffoons know exactly what they will be doing in that situation,and have probably decided on that being the first thing they are doing if challenged.

You don't grass on your own people
even if your own so called "own people" are causing us harm, getting us fined, getting stands closed and with a long term possibility of being kicked out of certain competitions? then the so called my own people "are not my own people " but thick selfish wankers.

you cant justify it, dont try because you come of as arrogant, selfish and clueless

Self policing doesn't work, leads to us all fighting with each other.

This has to come from the Club.

Sorry but Club 72 and other groups need to get the club to show up on this.

You are always gonna get numpties. Main thing is uou just don't join in and it's then just a fart in space.

I remember this was the attitude of the Celtic fans after a wee boy was hit in the face with a bottle before an Old Firm game at Hampden and it was heavily criticised on here.
There’s a difference between assaulting a child with a potentially deadly weapon and singing a naughty song that we have all, to a man, sung.

Posted this on here before but last season a boy behind me at an away game shouted something at an opposition player completely out of order. I turned around and told him to leave it out and he just laughed and threatened to square go me. Not a single person about me backed me up which was disappointing.

Wouldn't rob a bank with you.
Next day on Facebook..
Would you grass on someone that done something bad yesterday.

even if your own so called "own people" are causing us harm, getting us fined, getting stands closed and with a long term possibility of being kicked out of certain competitions? then the so called my own people "are not my own people " but thick selfish wankers.

you cant justify it, dont try because you come of as arrogant, selfish and clueless
Ok dad whaever you say, I'm not trying to justify anything and you suggesting I am just makes you come accross as clueless.

It's down to the club to police it better. %^*& standing in amongst grasses

I think after this there will be a different reaction from the crowd if the troublesome songs are sung. This has changed things. If a section of fans started TBB I could see it getting booed to drown it out. Pray to God that situation doesnt need to happen.

I'm in the LGBT team and self-police anti gay comments (not that there are loads) with dirty looks. Will do the same with this.
That must be difficult given the myriad of views that exist under the LGBTQI+ umbrella. (Terfs/GCFs being an obvious example)

Back