Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

Poor effort. Feel sorry for Murty as he shouldn't be in this position - the board fucked it and I've no doubt they will continue to do so. Some minor positives brought down with their cheap management options.

Game panned out exactly as I expected, Murty has learned nothing from the last game a t Rugby Park

I can’t wait for this season to end. So many up and downs.

I cant wait to get a proper manager in and to get shot of about 8-9 of that squad who are in heaven with the cash there making for being below average.

And aye I would go for Smith and aye I think he would want a shot to stop them.

Couldn’t think of anyone better tbh

Week in week out our midfield fails to function. The centre mid forward performance today is championship level at best. Choke the wings stopping our only real threat and we are done.

I thought the manager got team correct and I was talking shite.
You didn’t have to be fecking Nostradamus to know this was coming yet you and few other getting on at posters for telling the truth.

It’ll be interesting to see if the clique want to come out and challenge me now. Just about everything I said would happen did happen.

Fucking pathetic. I’d love to have been proven wrong, but it was clear as fucking day. Sick of this pish to be perfectly honest.

It isnt.

He'll get until the end of the season regardless of where the club ultimately finishes in the league.

3rd is a distinct possibility. I don't think 4th is a realistic threat.
It's the end of him realistically getting the job. He won't be sacked tonight but he won't see the new season

Brenda will be off at end off season. Celtic will already be on the phone to Clarke. Seriously hope we have already bagged him.

Poor effort. Feel sorry for Murty as he shouldn't be in this position - the board fucked it and I've no doubt they will continue to do so. Some minor positives brought down with their cheap management options.
It is unacceptable they have just given a guy a shot at the job and gave up recruitment. Completely unacceptable. It should be just as unacceptable for the support think we can allow a guy in his first every management job to get time to learn either. You get the best manager you can. Murty shouldn't be making any list of potential managers. I'm raging at the board for allowing this to continue.

Once again Murty can't get it right in midfield.

Really disappointed as there is a potentially decent team with the players we have.

What an end of the season to look forward to . A genuine threat of coming 4th and another two scuddings off Celtic . What a nightmare

Supported murty but today's result pretty much seals his fate ,but the players are equally culpable are need a serious boot up the hole they have no chance of beating the filth

You knew how Kilmarnock would approach this game. Add to that they played 120 minutes on Wendnesday night. They looked the fitter and hungrier side throughout the game and we look clueless about how we break down a well organised side that want to shut up shop. However we gave them all the time in the world on the ball whilst we were closed down quickly on every occasion.

We were out fought, out thought and should most definitely be looking for a better manager in the summer.

Murty in his pre match interview basically said he thought he could out smart Clarke by playing Cummings. He's just not a manager, but we're stuck with him now til the end of the season, just hope it's not any longer than that.

We've basically wasted a full season.
What the hell were our board thinking about ?

The board are clueless as Well, the shambles from hiring then firing Caixhina to the appointment of a youth coach with no managerial experience. Shambles top to bottom

It's the end of him realistically getting the job. He won't be sacked tonight but he won't see the new season

Don't be so sure.

Would you put it past the board to come out with some pish about progress "being made, long term project etc" and for him to still be in charge next season?

The Rangers board right now are not doing a good job.

Unfortunately for us, Rodgers and Clarke are comfortably the best managers in Scotland and it shows.

Wrong again Murty. Your time is up.

Wrong team selection, tactics, poor decision making, awful attitude, terrible performance and not a clue how to get the better of Steve Clarke.

He doesn't have a clue.

What's today's excuse - the sun was out?

Back