Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

I paid well over the odds for 2 earlier in the week. Managed to get from UEFA earlier for a couple other folk. Honestly felt more buzzing getting them tickets than I did the other ones.

Phoned my dad and told him I got tickets and he was buzzing for me. Just wish that he had booked something for going over! Trying to convince him to book those Vueling flights that have been released.

Best feeling in the world telling him. He was 15 and went to Barcelona, he was at the game in Manchester and now he's going to Seville :)

I can log in my with my apple passcode and see the ticket allocated but when I try to change to email on the account it says user already exists I'll email them
See the edit I put in bold mate to find out what spoof address you need to use. Dont think you can change the email on your own that's the problem. But if you can find the 'privaterelay' type address you should be able to login with that.

Well done to all who got them, every time I refreshed it said unavailable.

"How can you see looking through those tears"

Been on a site working all day with no phone. Missed the email from Uefa, just seen it now. Absolutely gutted :(

Got 2 earlier from UEFA, was shaking putting in my credit card details, I still can't believe it.

Told my dad earlier we were going and he was crying, cloud 9 here.
I was exactly the same - couldn't believe it and shaking putting in card details hoping the computer wouldn't crash or chuck me out. Have had work meetings the rest of the afternoon and can't remember a word of them :))

Take it no one who purchased today can see their ticket on the map yet?

My MyGers ticket is on the map, but the ticket I got for my Dad through UEFA today still isn't showing.

My Son has called to say that he has now been transferred the 2no Tickets which he bought from Football Tickets Net

Someone from FTN then called him to say that the easiest way was for him to keep both Tickets on his iPhone and that we enter the Ground Together. The FTN guy says that if my Son transferred a ticket to my email address the ticket would be lost!

Also said the only way that I could get my ticket on my iPhone was if I logged into App using my Sons email adress.

I don’t understand any of this shite but Son is currently travelling up from down south and going daft about the cnts who run UEFA and the small number of tickets allocated to Clubs.

Has anyone come across this issue about what to do when tickets from touts are transferred over. His choices on the App seem to be “Keep” or “Transfer”

If he keeps should he input my details. TBH I don’t really know what he means.

Anyone got an order number near the rangers end that I could get to link to?

I assume you are near the Frankfurt end then?

No offence mate, but why would anyone take the risk? They could send you their confirmation number and its then 50/50 if they seat you together near the Rangers end, or where you are already.

Take it no one who purchased today can see their ticket on the map yet?

My MyGers ticket is on the map, but the ticket I got for my Dad through UEFA today still isn't showing.

Same for me mate.

Probably need to work through the people that requested to be sat next to other order numbers, if feasible.

Same for me mate.

Probably need to work through the people that requested to be sat next to other order numbers, if feasible.
Aye, I linked our orders but obviously he won't be put in with us. Just hoping he's round the North end of the ground, at least.

I take it these tickets don't appear in the app immediately.

I was sorted for a ticket myself.

Got one in the ballot today which I'm going to give to a mate.

Got the confirmation email this afternoon after payment but, having downloaded the app, there's no ticket associated with the account in the app.

The email says they'll be delivered with "you will be informed about the delivery by email."

Take it the ticket won't appear in the app until that further email "delivery" comes though?

Completely ridiculous . Should be 2 max. Nobody will admit it but a lot of people will keep one for themselves then sell the rest to pay for their trip
Anyone found to be doing this should be shamed.

Genuinely should be a thread on here to expose people doing this, just so everyone knows who to blackball in the future. I personally haven't seen actual Rangers fans doing it.

I paid well over the odds for 2 earlier in the week. Managed to get from UEFA earlier for a couple other folk. Honestly felt more buzzing getting them tickets than I did the other ones.

Phoned my dad and told him I got tickets and he was buzzing for me. Just wish that he had booked something for going over! Trying to convince him to book those Vueling flights that have been released.
Get him booked on the CTM flight

Anyone found to be doing this should be shamed.

Genuinely should be a thread on here to expose people doing this, just so everyone knows who to blackball in the future. I personally haven't seen actual Rangers fans doing it.

I've seen "Rangers fans" that travel with us posting bonus balls that will net them £5k on insta. Absolute dicks that deserve a sore face.

If I'd got any extra they'd have went to my mates/family who are still looking. If you're a Rangers fan you know people looking, really nae excuse for it.

I've seen "Rangers fans" that travel with us posting bonus balls that will net them £5k on insta. Absolute dicks that deserve a sore face.

If I'd got any extra they'd have went to my mates/family who are still looking. If you're a Rangers fan you know people looking, really nae excuse for it.
Exactly, I’ve been agonizing over the fact I instinctively got 2 tickets (my dad and I) instead of 3 or 4 to include some mates who don’t have a ticket.

Reactions: d72
Apologies if been asked guys. I managed to get a cat 3 ticket today. Believe these seats are usually behind the goal area. Is this a mixed fan area at each end? When I signed into the app for the initial ballot a few weeks ago I don’t recall them asking you about your team etc but maybe wrong.

Good luck to those that have got tickets.

Having been to Belgrade, Bragg and Leipzig, missed out on a Rangers ticket by 30 points. My son just scraped in and got one so we are going to Seville anyway.

Didn’t get the email today.

Unbelievable that people have been allowed to buy multiple tickets. and not necessarily even fans of the finalists. UEFA should have passed these tickets on to Rangers and Frankfurt to distribute.

Rarely been so pissed off!

Been offered two in S41, row 19. Looks to be Frankfurt or neutral area but can’t tell?

If it was in Frankfurt end would my mates get in okay? Or would they turn people away like in Manchester??

Trying to gauge whether its better to give them a miss?

N44 is the super mega scary section of doom, isn’t it?

Been nice knowing you. Avenge me!
They've installed seat belts now. Bears up there will be fine. ;):)

If I'd got a ticket, coudnae give a monkeys where I sat.

No email again, so it'll be the fanzone for us.

Regardless, the Bears inside the ground will do us proud.

WATP.

I’m in N45, back row. I’m trying to find a Sherpa to help me set up base camp and prepare for my bid to the summit about an hour before kick-off.

even the mountain goats avoid going that high up
How do you know it is back row. I am in N44 row 13, but no idea how many rows are in these sections

Back