Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else on day trip with Barrhead travel?
I’ve only had provisional flight times, to be confirmed today but no tickets or anything…….
We are all on Conor Campbell, reassuring use are same cause we haven’t had nothing either hopefully this is normal for charters

Thought the flight left Seville at 2:45?

We’ve had absolutely %^*& all confirmation from them and booked Friday afternoon (the 6th) but got a call today asking for additional passport info, then said we’d have documents sent over shortly.

Still had nothing.

Seems a bit up in the air (pun intended)
Mate we still don’t have flight times on ours , surely this isn’t normal

Anyone that familiar with the Madrid to Seville train line ? Any chances of last minute cancellations? It's fully booked for the 18th.

I got two tickets for the game last minute so am "planes, trains and automobiles" to get there . I get into madrid 9.30am and have hired a car to drive to Seville but would sack that if I got a high speed train.

If anyone is munsoned in Madrid on wed morning and needs a lift PM me. There is room in the car

Anyone that familiar with the Madrid to Seville train line ? Any chances of last minute cancellations? It's fully booked for the 18th.

I got two tickets for the game last minute so am "planes, trains and automobiles" to get there . I get into madrid 9.30am and have hired a car to drive to Seville but would sack that if I got a high speed train.

If anyone is munsoned in Madrid on wed morning and needs a lift PM me. There is room in the car

Time you heading off mate?

Try Madrid to Cordoba, then from Cordoba to Seville.Looks like there’s plenty left.

Anybody took an Uber from Malaga, faro, albufiera or anywhere far out? 2 of us leaving albufeira for seville tomorrow and the app says about £300 for a 6 seater so £50 a head. Seems too good to be true. Its not exactly round the corner and I don't think it'll be quite a sime as the guy just rocking up, telling us to fire in then texting his wife to say he'll be late for dinner. If anybody else is leaving around noon and wants to give it a bash...

Arrived in Paris (Orly) bears everywhere. Mental busy, not sure what departures will be like in the morning but will get here early. The taxi queue at arrivals was easy an hour wait from the looks of it. Thankfully my hotel have a shuttle bus.

No covid related checks at all.
on the 8.40 to paris in the morning from edinburgh. good to hear mate

Anybody took an Uber from Malaga, faro, albufiera or anywhere far out? 2 of us leaving albufeira for seville tomorrow and the app says about £300 for a 6 seater so £50 a head. Seems too good to be true. Its not exactly round the corner and I don't think it'll be quite a sime as the guy just rocking up, telling us to fire in then texting his wife to say he'll be late for dinner. If anybody else is leaving around noon and wants to give it a bash...
If you can gather enough people together it sounds like a cheap and hassle free way to do it. It starts to look expensive if there's only two of you...

I'll take one of you if the other can get a lift elsewhere... leaving albufeira 9am

If you can gather enough people together it sounds like a cheap and hassle free way to do it. It starts to look expensive if there's only two of you...

I'll take one of you if the other can get a lift elsewhere... leaving albufeira 9am
Appreciate the gesture but it's my 15yr old boy I'm with. Although he'd probably take you up on that if my dancing tonight is anything to go by.

Absolute disaster for a few of my mates were on a train to London and it’s stopped a Doncaster. Someone’s been hit by a train . No way they make there 6am flight at Gatwick now
I know It would be rediculously expensive but if there's a few of them would they uber it down there? About £320 and 3.5hrs so technically could make it?

I know It would be rediculously expensive but if there's a few of them would they uber it down there? About £320 and 3.5hrs so technically could make it?
The train is still stuck between stations . So even if they make it back to the last station that’s very thin. Plus getting a driver to drive that far won’t be easy

Taxi is picking me up at 3am to head to the airport. Tried getting a bit of sleep before but absolutely no chance

Yeah if there's a few of them this would look to be salvageable, even if expensive. I'd spend £a few hundred on a taxi between 3 of us rather than not go!

Yeah if there's a few of them this would look to be salvageable, even if expensive. I'd spend £a few hundred on a taxi between 3 of us rather than not go!
It’s more the fact they are stuck between stations and arnt moving that’s the issue . Been stopped for 90 mins and counting . Glad it’s not me and I leave tomorrow but gutted for them

I’ve managed to sort last minute arrangements to get to Seville and back to my work!! Can’t believe it I’ve been trawling the internet for days and weeks trying to get flights that allowed me to get to/from Seville from my work. I’d given up all hope really and was consigned to just watching it in Glasgow. But before boarding my flight and making my way to Glasgow today I thought I’d check one more time to see if there was any return flight from Seville to where I’m based for work… and low and behold a direct flight appeared for less than £300! So catching a flight out of Glasgow to Seville at 1pm tomorrow and flying home the next day. I’d much rather have had longer to enjoy the festivities but least I’ll be there. Now just to source a ticket for the game…

This doesn't go to the airport?

Trying desperately on a map app to work out how near the metro goes to the airport ( which is the opposite direction from the city centre)
Anyone had an update from Barrhead travel this morning?

My arse is making buttons the longer this goes on.

Nothing here. Feel totally in limbo trying to make any connection arrangements to and from the stadium.

I've 3 seats remaining on a minibus from malaga airport > seville santa justa train station tomorrow.

14:30 taxi time, one way, fill it and its 40 a head.

Trying desperately on a map app to work out how near the metro goes to the airport ( which is the opposite direction from the city centre)

Nothing here. Feel totally in limbo trying to make any connection arrangements to and from the stadium.

I’m really panicking tbh.

Flightradar24 & AirportInfo aren’t showing any scheduled flights to Seville tomorrow morning.

Anyone had an update from Barrhead travel this morning?

My arse is making buttons the longer this goes on.
Sent them an email (as per their instructions if we didn’t receive any information)

With the following:

Sorry to bother you again but I still have had no further email as I said apart from the confirmation email/invoice until I heard from you yesterday I have had nothing and I have seen so much information on forums for other people that are on the Barrhead Charter

Passenger Health forms – I see on an email that I didn’t get that these have to be printed and completed and brought to airport to get your boarding passes ? I didn’t have this email so didn’t have them printed going to try and get that done today
Survey Monkey Online form – it says on the email one of these has to be completed by each passenger by Sunday the 15th ? obviously as I didn’t get the email I haven’t done that ? will this be ok ?
Passenger Locator Forms – this was yourself that mentioned this one yesterday I have put mine on my phone but it wont let my son do it on his phone? Does everyone need this ?

When we get to the airport are we waiting for a check in desk to open ? or do we go to security ? if so what time do you reckon the desk will open as we were going to leave early given its probably going to be mobbed.

I hope its ok to mail you all this.

Thanks in advance

Flight gets in early, so not too agitated about getting into the city, albeit it might take a while.

It looks to me like the only options to get back to the airport are bus and taxi.
The bus says it stops at 12:30am, and the bus station is a good 40 minute walk from the big screen stadium we are going to.
Taxis likely also in the bus station, no idea where else. They seem impossible to pre book.

This is taking years off me.

Sent them an email (as per their instructions if we didn’t receive any information)

With the following:

Sorry to bother you again but I still have had no further email as I said apart from the confirmation email/invoice until I heard from you yesterday I have had nothing and I have seen so much information on forums for other people that are on the Barrhead Charter

Passenger Health forms – I see on an email that I didn’t get that these have to be printed and completed and brought to airport to get your boarding passes ? I didn’t have this email so didn’t have them printed going to try and get that done today
Survey Monkey Online form – it says on the email one of these has to be completed by each passenger by Sunday the 15th ? obviously as I didn’t get the email I haven’t done that ? will this be ok ?
Passenger Locator Forms – this was yourself that mentioned this one yesterday I have put mine on my phone but it wont let my son do it on his phone? Does everyone need this ?

When we get to the airport are we waiting for a check in desk to open ? or do we go to security ? if so what time do you reckon the desk will open as we were going to leave early given its probably going to be mobbed.

I hope its ok to mail you all this.

Thanks in advance

I’ve tried calling them 6 times & it’s ringing out & diverting to voicemail.

I am 5 mins away from Silverburn so I’m just about to head over.

Keep us updated if possible LL.

Whilst you’re there, reiterate that it’ll be a helicopter Sunday-esque miracle if even half the passenegers are back for 1:50 :))

I’ve managed to sort last minute arrangements to get to Seville and back to my work!! Can’t believe it I’ve been trawling the internet for days and weeks trying to get flights that allowed me to get to/from Seville from my work. I’d given up all hope really and was consigned to just watching it in Glasgow. But before boarding my flight and making my way to Glasgow today I thought I’d check one more time to see if there was any return flight from Seville to where I’m based for work… and low and behold a direct flight appeared for less than £300! So catching a flight out of Glasgow to Seville at 1pm tomorrow and flying home the next day. I’d much rather have had longer to enjoy the festivities but least I’ll be there. Now just to source a ticket for the game…
Where did you find that?

Good luck and keep us posted. It probably won't pay to rip them one but they should be told that other charters have better return times and appear to be offering transfers to and from the airport.

Good luck and keep us posted. It probably won't pay to rip them one but they should be told that other charters have better return times and appear to be offering transfers to and from the airport.
It had a transfer as part of the deal when I booked it, albeit to Malaga airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back